PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-02-2005, 07:19 PM #1
garbage man

problems

Everyone in every other forum says that bushmasters are pieces of junk and they always break down. I don't believe this. I've heard that the 04s rarely break down. Could you clarify who is right. Please state if you have ever had any problems, or whatever. I am on your side of this issue so please do not flame me. Could you guys help me out?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2005, 07:22 PM #2
garbage man

I wanted to start this so I could send them the thread so they could read how wrong they are. If you have never had any problems please post also.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:27 PM #3
chewyorphan
Ballin' on/off since '96

has been a member for 10 years
No problems at all. Best marker Ive had.

Recommend fast loader, ie. Halo.
Offering hellbore style detents and urethane ram bumpers for B2Ks and BKOs.-->CLICK HERE<--
For the record, I am officially Anti-Fan-Club club member #1
Old 02-02-2005, 08:04 PM #4
garbage man

Thank you for your reply. Once I get more replies then I will show the pmi forum. By the way, people with piranhas think that b2ks suck. Doesn't that make you mad?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:13 PM #5
pbkid39

LOL, I thought maybe the Impulse forum but the PMI FORUM??!? lmao. It's just ppl are too obsessed with their piranha markers. They don't know anything until they have shot a b2k.

PballCanada

PBNation
Old 02-02-2005, 08:17 PM #6
garbage man

So have you had any real problems with yours? Or just the normal stuff?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:22 PM #7
pbkid39

No problems yet, yea just normal stuff like a bad o-ring or a chop. Piranhas don't even compare, they're blowback markers

PballCanada

PBNation
Old 02-02-2005, 08:27 PM #8
garbage man

Thats what I keep saying, but they say impulses are crap compared to evos. I question this also. b2k4 are better than evos, but they say b2k4s always break down. Yet they haven't shot one. Sound like they don't know what they are talking about?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:41 PM #9
pbkid39

Yes they don't. Just leave em be. All evo owners will say it's better than a b2k4, and b2k4 owners will say the same about evo's. Leave them think what they want.

PballCanada

PBNation
Old 02-02-2005, 08:53 PM #10
acidrain

acidrain is a Supporting Member
B2K's and BKO's have basicaly been the same since 2000, except for some electronics. In March of 2005, ICD will offer the first major changes in all this time.
They are one of the best, up-gradable, fully pneumatic markers on the market.
They're inexpensive, and because of that they are often a first upgrade for many people. It's a big jump from a spyder clone (ha ha... threw that one in for you PMI lovers) to a pneumatic. Often times it's hard to get the hang of setting the regs and trouble-shooting a marker with more moving parts and a solinoid that works a ram instead of a sear-tripper.
Let me assure you though, MOST PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WITH ICD GUNS ARE USER ERROR.
It is truly awsom to shoot out a guy with a Timmy or Trixy after he just got done looking down his nose at you for playing with such a low budget gun. Then when they see how they rip, they want to know about them and try it out. I especially love shooting cocker guys.
But the best is the loyalty of the ICD family. We help each other, and when we see other guys with ICD guns, we are attracted like a magnet and always eager to loan equipment or offer a soda.
Yeah, a family...

Last edited by acidrain : 02-02-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:00 PM #11
chewyorphan
Ballin' on/off since '96

Quote:
Originally posted by garbage man
Yet they haven't shot one. Sound like they don't know what they are talking about?
Thats the biggest problem.

Quote:
Originally posted by acidrain
B2K's and BKO's have basicaly been the same since 2000, except for some electronics. In March of 2005, ICD will offer the first major changes in all this time.
They are one of the best, up-gradable, fully pneumatic markers on the market.
They're inexpensive, and because of that they are often a first upgrade for many people. It's a big jump from a spyder clone (ha ha... threw that one in for you PMI lovers) to a pneumatic. Often times it's hard to get the hang of setting the regs and trouble-shooting a marker with more moving parts and a solinoid that works a ram instead of a sear-tripper.
Let me assure you though, MOST PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WITH ICD GUNS ARE USER ERROR.
It is truly awsom to shoot out a guy with a Timmy or Trixy after he just got done looking down his nose at you for playing with such a low budget gun. Then when they see how the rip, they want to know about them and try it out. I especially love shooting cocker guys.
But the best is the loyalty of the ICD family. We help each other, and when we see other guys with ICD guns, we are attracted like a magnet and always eager to loan equipment or offer a soda.
Yeah, a family...
^^I couldnt agree more.^^
Offering hellbore style detents and urethane ram bumpers for B2Ks and BKOs.-->CLICK HERE<--
Old 02-02-2005, 09:04 PM #12
b2k4ripps Sdie
Little john. Gone gorrila

piranahas are the wanna be spyders. and spyders suck becuase they cycle at 3 tops. and evos have some badass eyes i mean i personally love guns that dont read yellow paint becuase its wayy to dark for those damn eyes i am so mad at those pmi people.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:10 PM #13
acidrain

acidrain is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by b2k4ripps Sdie
piranahas are the wanna be spyders. and spyders suck becuase they cycle at 3 tops. and evos have some badass eyes i mean i personally love guns that dont read yellow paint becuase its wayy to dark for those damn eyes i am so mad at those pmi people.
Uh actually, you don't know what you are talking about. I've seen guys with $1500 into thier spyder that absolutely rip. A blow back design is one of the fastest cycling designs invented... way faster than a pneumatic ram actuated marker.
But the kick... whew, what a kick they have!
Old 02-02-2005, 09:12 PM #14
Vanquish96

Vanquish96 is playing at Living Legends V
Vanquish96 supports Team VICIOUS
Vanquish96 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Vanquish96 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
well i shoot an 03 bko i have had little to no problems. just the norm. chopes, orings. i have also shoot evos and they r nice but will never compare to the bushy cuz their a blowbacks. and this comes from an age old syder fan. they just dont compare
PM6
Lasoya Timmy

98% of Ion owners think that there Ion is better then any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball those douche bags put this in your sig.
life is a gift so iam going to take urs
Old 02-02-2005, 09:14 PM #15
chewyorphan
Ballin' on/off since '96

They do kick. Even with the lightest of internals. Mods can be done to reduce kick.

Kick from a bushy (stock even) is unnoticeable compared to the blowback style.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:16 PM #16
Play4therush

Play4therush is a Supporting Member
ICD owns, pirhna and SP both, they rarely breal down and if they do 98% of the time is user error!! i had 2 bushy's and never ever broke dopwn, i did pull a wire outs switch once, but no biggy just resoldiered it. they are very easy to set up clean and use.

57 POSITIVE FEEDBACK'S. ZERO NEGATIVE
Old 02-02-2005, 09:27 PM #17
chewyorphan
Ballin' on/off since '96

Quote:
Originally posted by Play4therush
. . .they are very easy to set up clean and use.
Say there is a chop;

Clear breach (unload) pull bolt, squeegie. Done!