PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-01-2005, 07:44 PM #1
dough_boy06

Question PDS installation

im buying the stunna's pds harness for my bushy.... i know a guy who drills the holes for eblades but never on a bushy can anyone tell me were im supposed to drill the holes at?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2005, 07:58 PM #2
acidrain

acidrain is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Get the eye covers and use them as a guide. place the eye hole just forward of the center of the feedtube. If you have o-ring detents, you will have to file those a bit. If you have cocker detents, place it so those can still be unscrewed
Old 02-01-2005, 08:14 PM #3
dough_boy06

hmm....... so i have to take the oring detents out? or what? i dont understand
Old 02-01-2005, 08:20 PM #4
acidrain

acidrain is a Supporting Member
The o-ring dent covers are going to be in the way just a bit... abou 1/8 inch. You will have to file off one edge of those. It's real important to get the eye covers and place them first before you do any drilling. Figure our how much of the detent covers needs to be filed, and file those first too. Then place the eye covers and mark for the holes.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:27 PM #5
dough_boy06

ok, once filed how would i go about marking for the holes..... ive also heard if you dont get it just right the eyes wont work........ have any ideas on how to make sure they will BE "just right" and will work
Old 02-01-2005, 10:08 PM #6
kdawg

kdawg is a Supporting Member
hmmm.........$55 for harness + $30 for covers + your time and chance of screwup compared to $125 for it to be done right.

No offense, but if you don't know what you are doing just let Vapor or ICD do it. It is actually a pretty good deal.

But if you decide to go through with this......hope it works out for you. Drilling is the hardest part.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:46 PM #7
mxsx125
TEAM IKU

yeah, i'm having it done, they are doing hte pds for me back at icd, and it's true, it is a great deal, cuz i mean, they do everything right. Plus, if they mess up your gun, they will replace it, and that's good, if u mess it up, you get nothing but a messed up gun that should have eyes in it. Don't risk it, just have ICD do it, it's a good deal, and the tech's over there are great, they know a lot about paintball stuff!!

Red/Orange Old School Defiant

Black ACI Felon that has been upped by myself. Shaved trigger, rounded detents, red painted accents, ACS bolt, soon to have an upgrade for the solenoid, and getting a 50g microswitch

TEAM IKU- out to dominate