Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-31-2005, 09:42 PM #22
Emenresu

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Thats with a 4-way noid, not 2-way and spring return
no that was before the air return ram

Quote:
the bko noid does have electronics it just returns the bolt with springs and i dont think its that much cause i called icd and asked them how much something like that would be (even before there was talk of this conversion kit) and thys said it would be less than $100
uhh, what are you smoking? How is the noid not electonical? The noid is an electric valve that lets air in to the ram.

And icd isnt even doing it, shoopaint is. They must mean sending your bko in to do it, not a drop in kit. If shootpaint did a drop in kit it would be less but he isnt so lets look at the prices
solenoid $60 retail
new ram assembly around $80 retail or so and it still needs a oring grove cut in to it and needs to be tapped
barbs and hose 20 retail
qev or 2 10-20 retail

so thats about 180 if everything is bought with the retail price, but it wont be so it will be less
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2005, 06:52 AM #23
allroz42
Womanizer

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by spedhunter88
the bko noid does have electronics it just returns the bolt with springs and i dont think its that much cause i called icd and asked them how much something like that would be (even before there was talk of this conversion kit) and thys said it would be less than $100
wow. if you think its going to be less than 100 are you manufacturing your own parts?? i mean, if you take a second to think about it it will all add up. solenoid, new ram housing, hosing, qevs, and barbs. gets expensive.