2005 Presidential Inauguration Actual No Parking sign.1st inaguration after sept.11th - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-29-2005, 09:07 PM #1
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Dragun_Fly_Mech is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
2005 Presidential Inauguration Actual No Parking sign.1st inaguration after sept.11th

This sign was located in front of the actual capital building where the president swore in. I was there. This is the first inauguration after september 11th. This is a nice collectable that will be worth lots of money in the future.

Start some offers off....
What could they have different? What could you have done different? What can you do different?"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2005, 10:03 PM #2
natedogg12
nignog

did u steal that?
Old 01-29-2005, 10:15 PM #3
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

This one actually fell off and it was on the ground there and there were a few voluntary gaurds there and i asked them if i could have it and they said sure....i dont know if it was allowed, but they said yes.....
What could they have different? What could you have done different? What can you do different?"
Old 01-29-2005, 10:20 PM #4
BKOwnage
Seems legit...

BKOwnage plays in the PSP
BKOwnage plays in the APPA D4 division
so the bolts/screws jsut happened to fall out then? lol
Old 01-29-2005, 10:31 PM #5
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

it was taped...
Old 01-29-2005, 10:32 PM #6
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

they are just hard cardboard type signs that were put around the capital building for that day. Its a nice collectible. Please post if u are offering a price (resonable)
Old 01-29-2005, 10:33 PM #7
mvp_rabbit
Banned

up for a good idea
Old 01-29-2005, 10:42 PM #8
CocKerKid819
SNAFU

lol I would have tried to nab George dubbleya's tie, but thats just me.

Feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 10:56 PM #9
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

lol, uppp, please any offers? Someone start the bidding.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:25 PM #10
redmarkerdown
Doctor doctor!

Quote:
Originally posted by CocKerKid819
lol I would have tried to nab George dubbleya's tie, but thats just me.
i woulda strangled him with it first
Old 01-30-2005, 11:38 AM #11
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

up
Old 01-30-2005, 11:53 AM #12
whymillywhy
Almost Jesus

The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced, served hero and villian alike and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

My Feedback
Old 01-30-2005, 11:57 AM #13
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

i already got a 10 dallar offer, so we'll start from there...
Old 01-30-2005, 11:59 AM #14
shonie
Paintball 007

shonie is a Supporting Member
Wait its cardboard?!?!?! If its metal I will bid 11 dollars.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:47 PM #15
Dragun_Fly_Mech
Brotherhood - Semper Fi

Its not medal, and the point is, this is from the actual inauguration, your not going to find this anywhere else. Anyways i have a bud for 15...