Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-27-2005, 09:36 PM #22
jimp
sucks

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie_Boy
Avalanche still rocks, but I prefer to see 'em rocking empire gear.

Charlie
Old 01-27-2005, 09:40 PM #23
Cash Money Allstar
East Side Resider

Cash Money Allstar plays in the APPA D4 division
man its gonna take a lot to pull system x out of the gutter as far as im concerned. first they decided to make the "vengance" and say it was completely different from the cocker. bull****. then they think making plastic parts for $1000 guns was gonna be a good idea. the funniest part, they charged more for those plastic parts than other companys charged for the metal ones.

even with the nme, they want to brag that its greatest feature is the fact that is ram stroke is a whole 0.2 inches less than a timmy. holy hell, im sure thats gonna make a great amount of difference considering a lot of major series are moving to the 15bps cap. u might say recballers, or just local tourney players might want the gun, but hell if i know system x its gonna be way over priced and i dont see very man recballers shooting another timmy clone.

man i wish all the best for avalanche, i know that they have had a hard time pulling the name out the trash, but system x, come on guys, nobody else wants to sponsor yall?

Allen Booth/WF Marines - RIP
Columbus State University - Alumni

October 2011 "Angel of the Month" - 2006 Angel GAT
Old 01-27-2005, 09:43 PM #24
Flying Circus
pbn poet

System X = ew.
Empire = not as ew.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:53 PM #25
legoman612
AF<3

i know u dropped empire but did u drom warped sportz too?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:00 PM #26
Nation117
De3z NuTz

system x stuff sucks
WC 2008- 2nd place
Planet Eclipse-[Kong-ker] Apparel-Norjers Media-Lysk-Empire-Stingray Ops
feedback
Old 01-27-2005, 10:00 PM #27
legendfrontman
XSV Support

legendfrontman is a Supporting Member
lots of money=not ew at all

My Feedback 27 Positive 0 Negative
Old 01-27-2005, 10:07 PM #28
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
Ju1Ce owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ju1Ce plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally posted by Cash Money Allstar
man i wish all the best for avalanche, i know that they have had a hard time pulling the name out the trash, but system x, come on guys, nobody else wants to sponsor yall?
Im sure they had offers from just about every company in the industry... who wouldnt want to pick up one of the hottest Pro teams out there? System X is giving them the best deal, so they can play all season, most likley both leagues as well as international events. Lanche is going to help make System X a better company than they already are... sure they had a rough start, but picking up Avalanche is just one step the company is taking to become one of the big boys such as Dye, JT, Empire.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-27-2005, 10:10 PM #29
Orgotek
loctite and teflon tape!!

Orgotek is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Ju1Ce
Im sure they had offers from just about every company in the industry... who wouldnt want to pick up one of the hottest Pro teams out there? System X is giving them the best deal, so they can play all season, most likley both leagues as well as international events. Lanche is going to help make System X a better company than they already are... sure they had a rough start, but picking up Avalanche is just one step the company is taking to become one of the big boys such as Dye, JT, Empire.
word the **** up man. youre right on.

avelanche is a stellar team that is bleeding talent, and since the gun doent make the team, theyll PWN ppl on the field.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:16 PM #30
Cash Money Allstar
East Side Resider

Quote:
system x will NEVER be a "big boy." why they havent already dropped off the face of the paintball world is amazing to me.

Old 01-27-2005, 10:21 PM #31
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
system x will NEVER be a "big boy." why they havent already dropped off the face of the paintball world is amazing to me.
Why won't they ever be a big boy? Because they sponsor one of the most talented pro teams to walk the planet? Because they are one of the biggest sponsors of the biggest league in paintball? Because they make a gun that is fast, light, and affordable and is quite quickly gathering a fan base? Because they make very high quality paint? Or is it all of the above?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:22 PM #32
-Turbulent-
Banned

If system x plays their cards right this could help them tremendously, or it could finally finish them off. It all depends on how sexy/non sexy their new line of products will be.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:31 PM #33
Cash Money Allstar
East Side Resider

<("<) - avalanche hasnt been one of the most talented teams on the planet since the salm incident. dont get me wrong, good players, but they wouldnt be in my top 15 or so teams of today. again thats my opinion.

man i didnt know system x had this much support or any support at all until i saw this thread, everyone i know hates that gay *** company, well everyone to his own i guess.

to avalanche, good luck this upcoming season.

Old 01-27-2005, 10:32 PM #34
-Turbulent-
Banned

btw I hate system x but the nme is not that bad except the styling is hideous..
Old 01-27-2005, 10:33 PM #35
TTecho

Everyone chill jesus.............stop flaming system x and trust lanche and let them do what they want...they are one of the best teams in the world.........

Also......stop dawging the NME.......bob long even helped make it with them...it has a shorter stroke than a timmy too and its really reliable...who wouldnt go for that gun and money. THEY DID NOT DROP WARPED SPORTZ so stop saying that...........give SX a chance......u gave jt/dye/sp a chance...they deserve the same......even if they werent so hot before....they are trying and thats a sign of a good company.....

GL Lanche....much <3............OH and cash money stfu they were ranked 2nd in psp pro xball and 4th in nppl/millenium in 04 u dont know whut ur talking about....leave em alone...they are a great team, one of the greatest there ever was...they were among some of the first greats in paintball in the 90's along with the ironmen ...

Last edited by TTecho : 01-27-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:38 PM #36
<("<)
One Among the Fence

<("<) is a Supporting Member
Quote:
<("<) - avalanche hasnt been one of the most talented teams on the planet since the salm incident. dont get me wrong, good players, but they wouldnt be in my top 15 or so teams of today. again thats my opinion.
What year are you living in? They are a top 5 team, and you can't argue that. They are in the top 5 in both the NPPL and the PSP. In case you haven't noticed, Avalanche ain't the same anymore.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:47 PM #37
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
Any opinion you have about System X and thier products is pretty much null in void. The point is Avalanche will help to further develop their new products to make them a much better company. We really dont know whats in store... but Im sure the team has some great ideas, afterall, they are hardcore players and will design products that suit them as well as the rest of us.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-27-2005, 11:02 PM #38
Orgotek

I have more faith in avalanche than I have in dynsaty, as far as longivity.,,,
Old 01-27-2005, 11:04 PM #39
Orgotek

Quote:
Any opinion you have about System X and thier products is pretty much null in void. The point is Avalanche will help to further develop their new products to make them a much better company. We really dont know whats in store... but Im sure the team has some great ideas, afterall, they are hardcore players and will design products that suit them as well as the rest of us.
also, anyone that sint a NOOB would understend that it isnt the marker that makes the player, its the skill.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:07 PM #40
Ju1Ce
RIP Towlie

Ju1Ce plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally posted by Orgotek
also, anyone that sint a NOOB would understend that it isnt the marker that makes the player, its the skill.
Agreed.

$OG MW ARMY$
Old 01-27-2005, 11:44 PM #41
derailedmatt

derailedmatt is a Supporting Member
the NME's are hella nice, i shot Josh "The Regime" Sells' NME yesterday, and im seriously thinking of selling my timmy to get one. its lighter than the alias in my opinion, quieter and just as well built.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:52 PM #42
PORK SWORD
ASM Council-OG Gun Whore.

PORK SWORD is a Supporting Member
truth, I also agree with turbulent, you guys seem to forget, pushing empire and all. empire is just another way to say 32 degrees, granted it's much nicer gear, but it's still made in the same place and sold by the same guys. national paintball. i mean i'm not a big system x fan, but the nme is fairly hot, and to all the trash talkers about sell outs and all, give me a break. you only hate cause you didn't get offered the same deal, and if you did, you'd jump ship in a heartbeat, regardless of your loyalty, money talks, plain and simple, and besides, if system x is going to help back them better than empire, it's a no brainer.