Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-26-2005, 05:50 PM #1
pbmongoose
Mongoose

has been a member for 10 years
putting check it on my goose, ?

i got a check it sweetspot and couldnt get the stock trigger out
this may sound dumb but i am not exactly sure how to get the little pins out, just force, cuz i coulnt seem to do it

other than that i am fine, but how do u get those out

also, i am getting a new switch, and th elittle electric wires look like they just slip over the things on my stock switch, do i need any sodering or anything?
Evil Detonator--Black, Empire On/Off-- Silver , Maddman Rocket Valve , Shocktech Drop Forward- Black , CIP 15* Assault Block- w/ SP Guage, Macdev Legion Air HP 71/45
Coming Soon: Scepter Kit
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2005, 06:31 PM #2
ZooYork Balla
╬ |)o$ MāFIā

has been a member for 10 years
Hey, Ok, both i have done, switching switch twice and trigger once, soon to be 2 times.
Ok, taking out the trigger, Get a hamer and some thing that is small enough to go through the hole, we used a nail at first pounded it a little, then got something smaller width size so we could do the rest. ~!@!@!@! MAKE SURE YOU ARE POUNDING OUT THE RIGHT WAY!!!! ON THE LITTLE THINGS YOU POUND OUT 1 SIDE HAS THREADS THE OTHER DOESNT, SO IF YOU POUND THE SIDE WITH THREADS IT WONT MOVE, I BELIEVE IF YOUR HOLDING YOUR gun straight in front of you, the right side is the way you pound them out. so the side with your LED or LCD screen IS NOT the side its the other side of the gun that you pound them. YOU MAY HAVE TO GRIND DOWN THE BOTTOM OF THE TRIGGER FOR IT FOR FIT.

Next, With the gram, they just unhook or you may have to pull on them a little bit. Take them off the gram and switch the grams, then you try to put the wires through the little holes like how it was, then you sauder. Take a nail and a sauder and do it that way.

Any questions ask me.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post18295971