PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 11:46 PM #211
Swimfan144

has been a member for 10 years
lets get back to the all ending question fellas n stop this pointless battle.

are timmys and freestyles practically the same?

answers not excepted::: _______ is better.

only yes and no.

currently rocking : colbat Dm4 with Tadao chip

Feedback

DM4 For sale Colbat
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2005, 11:47 PM #212
forestgumpey
USMC

no
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:48 PM #213
Swimfan144

great... was hoping that wudnt happen.

cuz now i want to know what are the differences where the two are not even comparable... but we all know where this will end up( back to square one thats where)

currently rocking : colbat Dm4 with Tadao chip

Feedback

DM4 For sale Colbat
Old 01-28-2005, 11:48 PM #214
greenpanther87
I'm too good for a team..

greenpanther87 is a Supporting Member
But Philly's never been in a single NPPLE or PSP top 10, so they don't deserve it, right? WRONG! Philly would probably beat any team in paint at x-ball, but they choose to stay NXL, so we'll never know.
There is no top 10 because no one plays the same tourneys. Only 10 teams play NXL and only half of them play NPPL or anything else that everyone else is 'allowed' to play, so until NXL is for everyone or everyone plays the same tourneys in the same formats, they will never be any indesputed top 10. You were soooo off with Miami Effect in the top 10.
I would like to see SP ball up and let Philly shoot Freestyles for 1, just 1 match against Dynasty. Dynasty gets rolled by yet another NXL team and guess what? The Freestyle is proven, even though the only non-american team to win on American soil (Russian Legion), as well as Naughty Dogs have been shooting them, and winning (well at least the Legion is winning, with stock bodied FS's when they could shoot their own team customized Timmy's funny...).

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:51 PM #215
forestgumpey
USMC

yes listen now :: for the last time different divisions : what im saying is that those gun companys sponcor the top teams in every division philly uses those guns and does well, dynasty in different league also does well. if they battled it out, in the end they are both shooting shockers so it doesnt matter. yoyur not making sence please start.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:51 PM #216
greenpanther87

Timmy's are great, I've said that all along, and expensive. When you want a $650 Freestyle, lmk and I'll get you in touch with the people you need to.
Forrest, I'm done. If you'd like to talk this out, I'm game, but this guys thread doesn't deserve this treatment. Stop fighting and prove a point, or leave.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:52 PM #217
forestgumpey
USMC

im trying to say top 10 out of x ball then top 10 out of nppl and so on each divsions top ten not every team ever each individual legue has top ten
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:53 PM #218
forestgumpey
USMC

now that you understand that im out
and this thread will continue with kids not knowhing anything about the gun but still saying yes this gun is great cuse i heard so. no one really wants to go to the ffield and shoot it seems like to much work later
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:56 PM #219
greenpanther87

I still disagree, but this kid doesn't deserve us fighting. And FYI to everyone, I've shot all the guns I've mentioned and I like the Freestyle best. I used to love the Shocker, but as Shootpaint said so correctly, the Freestyle has the Shocker by it's ***** sueing balls. (Ok, I added, but I bet Shoot wouldn't mind )

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:57 PM #220
bulzeye

bulzeye is a Supporting Member
bulzeye donated to help Peyton Trent
bulzeye supports Team VICIOUS
bulzeye is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
avalanche is shooting NME's now

how come in one of your posts you talked about everyone needing to follow the rules, yet you continually break them every time you post.

every single post you make is avoiding the swear filter. not to mention you flaming on like page 9 or 10.

is it nice to be a hypocrite??

KILLA$ KREW
UnspokeN
Old School Feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 12:01 AM #221
greenpanther87

Yep, Avalance is making $250,000 a year for shooting them, too.

All positive feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 12:04 AM #222
bulzeye

bulzeye is a Supporting Member
bulzeye donated to help Peyton Trent
bulzeye supports Team VICIOUS
bulzeye is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally posted by Swimfan144
lets get back to the all ending question fellas n stop this pointless battle.

are timmys and freestyles practically the same?

answers not excepted::: _______ is better.

only yes and no.
no they are nowhere near the same.

you are talking about a Ram operated marker vs a spoolvalve "TYPE" or single tube marker.

timmies when you put money into key parts are GREAT markers. I'd still shoot a shocker over one just becuase spool valves or single tube guns have less kick, and are easier on paint. when you can have a trix or dm4 running off of 40 psi its unbelievable. not to mention the fact that there is no hammer so there is no kick.

forest apparently you don't even know anything about FS's so you ought to leave this thread. especially when you say you'd take a dogs over any other one. when an 05, a late 04 are EXACTLY the same even though you said FS' don't function well.

thats like someone coming up and saying i'd take a storm over a 2k2 cuz the storm is better. even though they are the same.

KILLA$ KREW
UnspokeN
Old School Feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 12:10 AM #223
Gewwy

forestgumpey- Congratulations, you are currently the biggest hypocrite currently on PbN. You want proof? Read everyone of your posts in chronological order.

Sure Timmies are nice, sure DM4s rip, sure Smart Parts pays huge bills to get teams to shoot their guns. But no one here wants to here that, what does that have to do with the pros and cons of a FreeStyle? You have singlehandly turned this into a VS thread (yes, others have joined in, but you sparked it) I really don't like you, but I did enjoy your last post, reminded me of one of the guns you talked up. I believe it was the Shocker? Anyway, go on being the angry wannabe genious you are, and keep ripping on your friends, thats always cool. I'm out.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:22 AM #224
Wolfstuff184

all i can say is wow
Old 01-29-2005, 08:48 AM #225
Zio7

Zio7 is a Supporting Member
forestgumpey, SHUT UP

first thing, stop comparing aliases now and freestyles WHEN THEY CAME OUT. that was a while ago and they did not "just come out".

yup forest, ur right. ur right. i dont know anything about my gun. i dont know how to clean it, dont know how to troubleshoot it myself now, dont understand how to totally rebuild the gun. I SHOOT AN 05. IVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS "SHOCKER, FREESTYLE, TIMMY" LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM!

i dont see why people even bother comparing shocker and freestyle. shocker with no eyes or he bolt are 700. freestyles, for 50 dollars more, come with eyes and an he bolt. to get these two to compare:
~1000 bucks for a shocker with all the features of not as high quality of a 750 freestyle.
Lets not talk about shocker anno. looks good when u get it, but ask in the shocker forum. The anno rubs off after time.
if ur telling him not to buy a gun because "the anno's not perfect, the stock regulator is too short" etc etc etc.
now freestyle vs. classic timmy just isnt fair.
guns made 3 years apart, i dunno. but if some guy wants to trade his UPPED classic for my STOCK 05 freestyle, then what does that show? some people like them more than timmies. now aliases are about 300 bucks more.
icd cant afford to sponser tons of teams because:
smart parts.
they make there guns affordable to the player, even with the smart parts monopoly.
smart parts says they think of the player..........icd does more of that. they make it affordable. not profitable. affordable. which i respect them for doing. icd also has some of the best customer service i have ever seen.
another one of my points is rocky knuth, captain of the naughty dogs, VOLUNTARILY switched from a custom alias, to a custom freestyle. ask him why.

dont compare aliases to freestyles. they, too, are about 350 bucks more.
dont compare shockers to freestyles, as they are about 300 bucks more with all of less quality features.

the only thing that u should compare a freestyle to is a 2k2 timmy. you dont know how many people are switching over to freestyles where i play, and u dont know how much we are getting asked to trade for 2k2 timmies. which shows something.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:20 AM #226
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

forestgumpey re-read your posts and tell me that you're not a prick.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Old 01-29-2005, 09:33 AM #227
Zio7

Zio7 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Nyx3d
forestgumpey re-read your posts and tell me that you're not a prick.
qft
Old 01-29-2005, 10:30 AM #228
demon inc freestyle
i will lay my vengence

w0w ive read it all...ive laughed and ive cried laughing .

nobody gets to rip on 7io7 only me....j/p

you better run forest run forest run. and know what it is your arguing about.....loser
Warzone Paintball & Airsoft
CRIT Factory Customs

Joe D.
I Have FeedBack:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 01-29-2005, 11:22 AM #229
forestgumpey
USMC

yes i must be a jack a** huh? but what really amazes me is that every one so far has told me im wrong but hasnt even come up with a half way decent arguement oppsing me other then just telling me im wrong and making some sort of childish remark.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-29-2005, 11:25 AM #230
Nyx3d
Green ones are not ripe

the fact is, some of us don't really care that much. Your opinon is none of my concern. I really couldn't care less what you think.
I'm not going to bend over backwards to help somebody I dislike.

"Originally posted by karnavorrr: Will doing one armed kettlebell snatches on a bosu ball make my strength more functional?"

Buyers Digest
Old 01-29-2005, 11:25 AM #231
Bayt (Banned)
B's Up C's Down

Mmm. Chicken.
Closed Thread