PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 10:47 PM #190
Zio7

Zio7 is a Supporting Member
or for two hundred bucks less u could get all those features..
Old 01-28-2005, 10:48 PM #191
forestgumpey
USMC

no for 200 less you can get a freestyle which doesnt have the speed trigger, doesnt have the speeds speed and doesnt have angel to back it. i know when i had my angel they had incredible customer service. 05 speeds are amazing.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 10:52 PM #192
greenpanther87
I'm too good for a team..

greenpanther87 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I can have a NIB choice of fades '04 Freestyle with '05 internals (HE bolt, 2nd gen frame) for $650, got anything that'll touch that? Hmm, $850 Vision Shocker... oh wait, 2 shots a bottle, bouncebeam eyes, and I have to buy it off of nazis.
$950 Angel '05 Speed? $300 will get me my tank and hopper.
DM4, DM5, anyother crap you can come up with, all big, bulky, and expensive.
I shot the above mentioned gun with a Reloader B and it ripped right with DM4's, Timmy's, Angel's, anything.
ICD is only not out selling SP and Dye gunwise because they can't afford to sponsor every team under the sun and advertise everywhere.
Screw Shockers, screw Nerves, screw DM-whatevers, screw Angels, a Timmy I'd consider as far as performance, but the price still means the Freestyle has them all by the balls. Give me a Freestyle over all the big market guns.
Young equal faster to the snake and 50 than you, that's what pisses you off, old man.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 10:56 PM #193
forestgumpey
USMC

old man? ive seen alias's go for around 850.oo thats how much the freestyle was when it came out. alias is lighter, timmys are insanely fast, accurate, have the good name to back them up, look great, easy clean, and very low pressure. how am i old? im not even 21?
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:01 PM #194
forestgumpey
USMC

Yes and why cant icd afford to sponcor every team? because people would have to buy htere guns in order for them to have money to sponcor teams, no one buys there guns, they cant sponcor teams. and if Sp and dye guns are so bad why do they sell more guns then any one else? and as fars as the nazi thing goes, if you were smart parts would you try and be a top seller? sure right here you can say that you wouldnt be like them so you can look like a sait but when it comes down to it you would.. we all would. and your bashing angel but if it wasnt for angel sp wouldnt have been stopped and all this nazi stuff wouldnt exist for sp. wdp coutersued and won now less people buy smart parts. but if wdp did not do that then smart parts would still be on the top of the list? and i know this is a stupid state ment but it runs wit hthe same logic your using... how come the top 3 teams in the world use 1st smart parts 2nd timmys 3rd angels?
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:01 PM #195
greenpanther87

Lowest priced used Alias versuses highest priced new Freestyle, real fair.
Freestyles=insanely fast, accurate, have the good name to back them up, look great, easier to clean than Timmys.
I said Timmy's are close, but still much more expensive. Compare apples and apples. $850 Alias vs $650 Freestyle is BS.
You're not even 21? Then how the heck can you get off complaining about 'young kids' playing? 99% of tournament paintball is young, it happens when the game is all about speed, endurance, and tightness is always good.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:02 PM #196
forestgumpey
USMC

Yes and why cant icd afford to sponcor every team? because people would have to buy htere guns in order for them to have money to sponcor teams, no one buys there guns, they cant sponcor teams. and if Sp and dye guns are so bad why do they sell more guns then any one else? and as fars as the nazi thing goes, if you were smart parts would you try and be a top seller? sure right here you can say that you wouldnt be like them so you can look like a saint but when it comes down to it you would.. we all would. and your bashing angel but if it wasnt for angel sp wouldnt have been stopped and all this nazi stuff wouldnt exist for sp. wdp coutersued and won now less people buy smart parts. but if wdp did not do that then smart parts would still be on the top of the list? and i know this is a stupid state ment but it runs wit hthe same logic your using... how come the top 3 teams in the world use 1st smart parts 2nd timmys 3rd angels? read that and explain to me please cause i guess im missing something?
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:07 PM #197
greenpanther87

There are no top 3 teams in the world. The NXL teams regularly roll all the 7 man teams, so I guess you could say Philly was, because they play the league with the best teams, but then again they don't play against anyone in the other leagues, so that'd be flawed. Show me the top 3 teams and I'll tell you why it's BS. Naugty Dog's are top 10, they shoot Freestyles, so there proves my point.
WDP makes dang fine guns, but they are still noticably more expensive than ICD's equally good offerings.
Tournament paintball is a sport for the young, the young buy hype, also known as SP and Dye
WDP had the money to stop SP, I'm glad they did, but SP screwed AGD and ICD, so they're still monopolizing jerks.
I wouldn't have done what SP did. It's called morals, get some.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:12 PM #198
forestgumpey
USMC

arsenal- angel
dynasty-shocker
infamous-timmy
philly-shocker
ironmen-dm4
oakland assasains-timmys
legacy-dm4
miami effect-shocker
strange-shocker
the only team that remotely uses freestyles thats decent is russian legion but more guys choose to use timmys over the fs a couple use the fs just to promote it. like onthe naughty dogs, many still use timmys because the few using fs are just promoting it.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:13 PM #199
forestgumpey
USMC

i could name many more in all divisions the top holders use either sp angel dye or timmy i know they get there guns for free and such but still that doesnt change there place hold.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:22 PM #200
greenpanther87

Those top 10 are YOUR top 10, not THE top 10. Get everybody playing the same game (x-ball VS 7 man) in the same series, without the polictics, and then we'll talk real top 10.
Dynasty got rolled by 2 NXL teams, they don't deserve 2nd. Philly's never played 7 man, so they're unproven in that sense, bump them down. I could cut up any team on that list, there is no top 10 teams.
Notice only one team shoots Angels? WDP pissed off SP, Smart Parts has the leagues by the balls from sponsorship, SP makes there teams do well and teams that shoot guns made by people who had the balls to have a backbone get screwed.
Dye just gave SP their money and walked away, so they're doing well. SP hasn't sued BLAST as far as I know, so Timmy's are kosher, too.
Half of ND uses FS's and half uses Timmy's. I've said multipy times Timmy's are dang nice guns, but considering their Spyder origins they're extremely overpriced.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:24 PM #201
greenpanther87

Oh, and Miami effect sucks balls like an old french whore. I think the Momma's Boys could probably roll them.
Chris and everyone left to play 7 man as Imfamous, now Miami Effect sucks. Give there place to Naughty Dogs and VIOLA you have as many Freestyle teams as WDP teams.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:25 PM #202
forestgumpey
USMC

yes why do you think i named teams fromm all divisons the TOP teams from all divisons and there not my top teams there the one with the high scores next to there name. dynasty got rolled by a x ball team? im pretty sure this x ball team wasnt useing freestyles.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:27 PM #203
greenpanther87

But that makes Dynasty not as high. I was just proving that a true top 10 is IMPOSSIBLE as tournament paintball now stands.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:28 PM #204
forestgumpey
USMC

naughty dogs and viola dont deserve the place if they cant win. more teams XSV- trixes
and this one is funny Avalanche has a picture of there whole team holding all there guns and its a perfect mixture of 1/3 angels 1/3 dm4's 1/3 shockers. every team gets beat once and a while but so far those teams i named are at the top of the charts (not shooting the freestyle) and winning. mox nix-shocker ltz-dm4-dm5
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:33 PM #205
greenpanther87

LOL, viola's not a team, it's a term. What are you, 13 and picking on 10 year olds? Just playing on that part.
There is no top 10, get it. Anyone with half a brain can prove a top 10, and then someone with a quarter of a brain can disprove it.
Dynasty got rolled by 2 NXL teams, not 1.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:38 PM #206
greenpanther87

The only reason these guys shoot DM5's (BTW, no one shoots DM4's anymore, Dye dropped another (more expensive) turd), Timmy's and SP guns is because they have the money to sponsor them. If ICD and AGD hadn't been run dry by SP, they would be right there doing the same.
Smart Parts and Dye do well because they throw SOOOO much money at sponsorship, advertising and supporting leagues. I bet they spend more on making their product seem good, also known as hype, than ICD does in a whole year on all their business operations. Also, I forget to mention that Nation Paintball Supply is the reason Timmy's are in the hands of these tops teams. If not, the Timmy would be as fringe as the Freestyle and now (post SP ***** sueing) extinct E-Mag, which was a dang fine gun.
NPS, Dye and SP sponsor all the top teams because they're big and bully around the little guys.

All positive feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:39 PM #207
forestgumpey
USMC

ok they got rolled by two teams good for them im not even a fan of dyansty, i could care less but your trying to argue a point i have already proven incorrect, and no to the 13. but your saying theres no top 10 its just that those teams repeatedly stay at the top ten in every tournament they play. thats what top 10 is. thats how you rank some one. dynasty has always been number 1 with the acception of a few teams have beaten them and dynasty went from angel to shocker and has always been top 4. infamous is doing top ten with timmy and arsenal is awesome with angels. there is top ten its an average of scores per team to equal final standings. and such like that.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:41 PM #208
Swimfan144

*whistles*
hmmm

well i mean i see it this way to solve which gun to buy. best wud be to shoot both but some dont have that chance (like me)

i mean if timmys and FS are practically the same i mean id go with FS just to save that 100 bucks (naughty dogs fs) im not really looking for super speed between the two basically something light that i can carry to the snake. im sure both guns are good and if they are practically the same (majorly) then the FS wud win not because of performance cuz its just cheaper.

so to simplify the question and prob end the which to buy wud be to answer this.:::

Are timmy's and Freestyles practically the same ( triggers,speed,reliability etc.)?

sorry if this is confusing. lets just break this arguement.
and end this which one to get battle. with the answer of the above question.l

currently rocking : colbat Dm4 with Tadao chip

Feedback

DM4 For sale Colbat
Old 01-28-2005, 11:42 PM #209
forestgumpey
USMC

well what you just said is very ignorant: first sp ran them dry yes. good business ethics. they knew what they were doing thats good they sold and promoted there products correctly to turn a profit and "running them dry would only work if "people" buy the guns. which they do. MANY people buy the sp guns. theres reasons to that. whether or not there nazis or what ever who cares they sell a ton of guns and know how to. its icd's fault icd cant sell there guns. n oone elses. if there not sponcoring teams and paying for advertising then they dont know how to promote there products and have a chimpanzee running there company.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Old 01-28-2005, 11:45 PM #210
forestgumpey
USMC

swimfan144 is down to earth but none the less, yes. they are going for what is cheaper, which is why this thread is redundant. you cant have a thread based on how good a gun is and the quality of it when in the end your going all about price. thats ridiculous and this thread makes no sence because of that point. its like saying which is better a russian legion timmy or a naughty dogs timmy , argue for three days then come to the fact and say well its not like i have the money any way im just gunna get a gun for 800.
DETROIT PISTONS FAN
Feedback
Closed Thread