Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-22-2005, 08:57 PM #22
RedPhoenix
PC LOAD LETTER!?

RedPhoenix is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Sorry, I spent all day working on my server. The vid will be up. I didnt read through everything on it, but Im going to guess its not working properly?

Feedback Thread
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2005, 10:11 PM #23
*EM1-Master*
Schwang

*EM1-Master* is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Steg
VaporWorks installed my pds. I loved it with the stock board, never chopped even shootin dice paint

EM1 SLOWLY STEP AWAY FROM my thread and go back to the kingman forum

I suppose I should learn how to type since Ill be a journalism major lol

About the oil, *some people are nuts about it and like to repeat things they HEARD from other people... I cant see how putting 1 drop of oil (gold cup) on the ram is gonna cause any probs, in fact it didnt. I already cleaned my gun and re-lubed the ram with a mixture of lithium and *gasp!* oil. Stuff is really slick! Not to mention that the ram is after the noid... Ah well no biggie.

Anyone have any ideas on the pds/chaos?

Red I cant wait to hear what the results of your fiddleing is!
Get the stick out of your anus and go to hell... It sounded like you don't use grease at all... I know oil's not going to hurt it, but grease is just necessary, and I thought you weren't using it... And it's pretty funny how EM1's and BKO's operate on the same exact principal and you assume me just to be a Spyder noob... I've been around BKO's and EM1's for nearly 4 years now. I know what I'm talking about.

Play nice
Old 01-22-2005, 10:34 PM #24
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

Look bud,

Ya caught me at a bad time... Generally speaking I am a very nice guy. Comming into my thread and posting that wasnt useful and it makes assumptions on what I know about bko's. You threw the first stone so to speak. The first rolleyes too for what its worth... In case you are wondering about my background I have owned this bko well before my sign up date and before that I had a different screen name so I have been around the nation for a while.

That said, if you have any good ideas about the chaos boards or pds in general I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.

Red yeah I got consistency figured out, chaos settings... not so much.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:35 PM #25
RedPhoenix
PC LOAD LETTER!?

Consistency was what? Still chopping though right?

My board is still not correct.

Feedback Thread
Old 01-22-2005, 10:38 PM #26
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

Ram needed lube. Im getting +/- 3 fps now. Chaos... I've tried everything I can think of. Choppity chop chop. Jam bolt anyone?
Old 01-22-2005, 10:39 PM #27
RedPhoenix
PC LOAD LETTER!?

Dont think a JamBolt will work seeing how the eyes are still not working right. I tried again today. I wound up taking apart my hopper because paint managed to get everywhere but my target.

Hmmm

Feedback Thread
Old 01-22-2005, 10:40 PM #28
*EM1-Master*
Schwang

*EM1-Master* is a Supporting Member
First off, I'm sorry for attacking your BKO-hood... I've been cranky today because I had to get up at 5:30 for a hockey practice...
Second, try putting the stock board back in to see if the PDS is working with that... If it's working, the problem is probably with the Chaos board and you might want to send it to Goldie to check out... If not, check your wires/eyes...
Old 01-22-2005, 10:44 PM #29
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

The jam is a seperate anti chop system, Im just thinkin maybe it will pick up the slack that the chaos leaves. Your pds is working right? Its just that it doesnt want to drop shot and lets it shoot w/o eyes some of the time. At least thats what mines doin. "Fire after timer" I guess... I tried different timer settings and it still chops... Had a great time out there though. Shoots fast as all hell! Just have to make damn sure I have my swab with me.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:49 PM #30
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

Quote:
Originally posted by *EM1-Master*
First off, I'm sorry for attacking your BKO-hood... I've been cranky today because I had to get up at 5:30 for a hockey practice...
Second, try putting the stock board back in to see if the PDS is working with that... If it's working, the problem is probably with the Chaos board and you might want to send it to Goldie to check out... If not, check your wires/eyes...
Before my wife accidently broke my stock board (which is why I bought a chaos board) it worked great. The problem is deffinatley the chaos board but this is the second one I have had and they both did the exact same thing, one I got from SP this one I got straight from vapor. I'm wondering if anyone has functioning drop shot. That sounds rude (not trying to be rude! Other than this I LOVE my chaos) but literally, does anyones work right?

Oh and yeah I got up early to play (just had a nap ) and yeah sorry about the spyder comment I had forgotten about the EM1's function and have owned spyders... hell I own one right now!
Old 01-22-2005, 10:51 PM #31
RedPhoenix
PC LOAD LETTER!?

Well, stock board it works fine. I know its the chaos that isnt right.

PDS on it still should not shoot, but it does 90% of the time for me. Its not as fast with no eyes on, but it still allows me to chop enough that i get mad.

Its also sluggish at times and overly bouncy the rest.

Feedback Thread
Old 01-22-2005, 11:01 PM #32
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

I plan on getting a v-link to fix this stuff on my own but as it is my wife is already gonna kill me (those of you with wives will understand) for spending so much in the last month. I just wish that after waiting weeks and weeks for shipping between 2 boards and paying oh I think 95 bucks for chaos, shipping etc. that it would just work w/o having to fork out more money. Not to mention waiting...

I should say here that in general between this, problems I had w/ my reloader b and a valve that I have been waiting a while for (and haven't recieved, from some guy not vapor), have kinda burned me out. I'm not mad at Vapor, in fact they have been great, I just feel like I have bad luck or something.

I dunno red maybe the v-link will fix it other than that I very much doubt at this point that we are gonna be able to fix this.

Goldie you are gonna be at Huntington beach right? Any way I can have you look at my board or flash v3.0 if its out by then? Any other ideas?

Just as people demanded an end to slavery, demanded women's suffrage, demanded the end of apartheid -- we now call for an end to the unjust absurdity of extreme poverty.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:07 PM #33
RedPhoenix
PC LOAD LETTER!?

I might buy it. Im getting some extra money for my harnesses.

But how will this fix my gun? I dont know much about the v-link.

Feedback Thread
Old 01-22-2005, 11:15 PM #34
Steg
Oi You Got Red on You.

You can d/l the firmware from the vapor site and flash it to your board. I dont understand why some boards would have corrupt firmware and some wouldn't. I cant pretend to know much about this stuff...