PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-05-2001, 09:49 AM #1
SenorFartman

has been a member for 10 years
tips for a new user

my excal should be arriving within the next week. any rituals or dances i have to perform to get her running or do i just plug, oil and play? i'm really hoping for the latter cause i am quite bad at dancing other than the homer simpson dance where you just bend your knees
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2001, 12:43 PM #2
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
That's pretty much it! You'll want to do your dance after you play with it though!
Enjoy,
Dan
Old 07-05-2001, 03:35 PM #3
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I have heard the Hokie Pokie improves efficiency.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 07-05-2001, 05:26 PM #4
MiniBubba

good call Poodie
Old 07-05-2001, 05:41 PM #5
ScJaxx
Syn of God

homers dance is when he spins on the floor doing a running man. he does it on two occasions, when burns agrees to the dental, and when he does it in his house
...You just have to operate with that knowledge always in the forefront of your mind. It doesn't matter if my dreams come true, or yours, either. I just do the best I can for myself and others who cross my path. I endeavor to make everyone know, every day they see me, that I am the REAL DEAL. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I don't sell out, and I say what needs to be said, no matter how difficult. Sometimes I pay the price, but of all the rotten, lousy, evil, mean, or dispirited things you might hear about me, never will you ever hear anyone say, "He lied to me" or "He can't be trusted" or "He has ulterior motives" or "He's misrepresents himself". I'm proud of that, and that's what you should aspire to for yourself.
Old 07-05-2001, 06:06 PM #6
MiniBubba

Talking

someone needs to get out more...
Old 07-05-2001, 08:21 PM #7
ScJaxx
Syn of God

**** that, the simpsons rock. if you were at PBC when they had the simpsons trivia, i was one of the best there.

its not that i sit at home all day, its just when i get home from work, its 6 o clock, i grab some dinner and watch TV.
...You just have to operate with that knowledge always in the forefront of your mind. It doesn't matter if my dreams come true, or yours, either. I just do the best I can for myself and others who cross my path. I endeavor to make everyone know, every day they see me, that I am the REAL DEAL. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I don't sell out, and I say what needs to be said, no matter how difficult. Sometimes I pay the price, but of all the rotten, lousy, evil, mean, or dispirited things you might hear about me, never will you ever hear anyone say, "He lied to me" or "He can't be trusted" or "He has ulterior motives" or "He's misrepresents himself". I'm proud of that, and that's what you should aspire to for yourself.
Old 07-05-2001, 09:14 PM #8
MiniBubba

damn straight, **** its almost 6:30 time to lie in bed holding my paintball gun watching the simpsons.
Old 07-05-2001, 11:55 PM #9
ScJaxx
Syn of God

my gun doesnt watch the simpsons, it sleeps in my bed though
Old 07-11-2001, 10:27 AM #10
grinch
here we go........

personaly ( and Im not saying this is for everyone) I have found that if you light a small pyramid of candles and smear yourself with kraft cheese and macaroni , then dance around on one foot while making wookie noises right at sun set you will get better gas effientcy ..also if you de-flower a vergin while you gun is in the middle of that pyramid of candles while you are coverd in kraft cheese and macaroni then the cilonoid problems seem to go away..( NOTE: due to the shortage of vergins that are into being de-flowerd while being smeared in macaroni and cheese this one may be a problem..o.k. fine you got me..I have a weird fetish for macaroni and cheese..leave me alone!)
thats pretty much what we do..though I think fartman sacrificed a newt or somthing to his gun..im not sure...you would have to ask him.
balling is our biss!
Old 07-11-2001, 04:12 PM #11
MiniBubba

you spelled virgin wrong several times.
Old 07-11-2001, 05:06 PM #12
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Amoung other things ,but who cares?

Grinch, Will you do that with everything Havoc before you send it out?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 07-11-2001, 05:30 PM #13
grinch
here we go........

my spelling is really really really bad..i mean really bad..no really im not kidding. honest im not kidding i suck at spelling.
Im not kidding I spell really really really bad..
no really I biuld guns..thats all I do is build guns..and drink mikes hard lemonade...but spelling? nope cant do it..see I have this allergic reaction to spell check..kinda like that guy in south park who cant say the "T" sound in the word planetarium..
If for some reason I hit the spell check then I will burst into flame! dude that sucks..ever burst into flames? it hurts. Im not kidding it really does. next time you have some lighter fluid then pour it on yourself..then light it with a lighter catch yourself on fire..hurts dont it? well thats what happens when i press spell check.
this is the stupidest thing you have ever read in your life right?? yah I know..I keep telling myself that but the stupid cat keeps talking in my ear and he just wont shut up!! COME HERE YOU STUPID CAT! IM GOING TO MAKE ALMOND KITTY OUT OF YOU !!! MEOW!
balling is our biss!
Old 07-11-2001, 06:05 PM #14
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
nudge nudge... pssst.... get back on topic...

Dan
Old 07-11-2001, 06:14 PM #15
grinch
here we go........

no..its to hard of a process to do with the havocs...as I stated I have a hard time finding virgens
**** i just sprayed my self in the eyed..gotZA go
balling is our biss!
Old 07-13-2001, 02:44 AM #16
THE FATMAN
hmmm, yes i am large

perhaps then, grinch, you should look twords the most profitable team i ahve ever beat...they seem to be the virgin type...hehehehe-j/k

guess what i just got....an excalibur of my own

i was hopeing this thread would prove to my use....but it hasnt...ohhh well
Old 07-13-2001, 03:04 PM #17
grinch
here we go........

john just call me with what you want to know about the gun..
Im certified on it so I can tell you whatever you want to know..
you,ll love the gun but then agien you,ve used mine a few times so you know what they can do..
glad to see you got one..now that means you,ll have it for about a month then trade it for a pump gun or somthing stupid.
see yuh fatman!
and by the way the new hyper active kicks waay more @ss then my old boys!
balling is our biss!