Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2005, 06:27 PM #106
Wiznas

has been a member for 10 years
alright this ones a tank type thing too - use a pickup truckl of somekind (mostly the kind that are beat up an crappy so nobody cares baout splats) one team gets the truck which is a mobile center of cover for people next to it and people in the bed one team gets the rocket launcher (if you dont have a launcher use a very distinct different colored paint) its pretty fun best with 10v10 woodsball
Wiznas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-17-2005, 09:05 PM #107
paintballer2101

Game: Terminater
people: 1-20
this game is really fun and painful for the terminaters. what you do is you pick 1 terminater for every 5 people. the terminaters then make an X on the front and back of their shirt. to get the terminaters out you have to hit them in the center of the X on either side.

P.S. you can torment the terminaters by hitting them everywhere else other than the middle of the X its really fun!
paintballer2101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 12:05 AM #108
Naby

It's just an idea. I've never tried this.
A game based on Star Gate SG1: One team has to activate the gateway by reaching a set of objectives. (eg: touching a set of bunkers in a given order) Once the gate is activated, the team has a limited time to reach the gate to evacuate. The other team has only one goal: prevent the SG1 from evacuating: either not letting them activate the gate or preventing them from reaching the gate once it's activated.

After the game, switch sides. The team that evacuates more people wins.
Naby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 02:32 AM #109
Festezio

wild west draw
two guys square of about 20 feet away. have some one else set an egg timer to a mystery time(usually a minute) when it rings, draw and fire. they both get 1 round chambered but can reload if no one is hit. you can only reload one at a time, and shots must be vitals only. When you are hit, ham it up and fall down dead.
(tip:you can also have five paintballs loaded in your hopper(like a colt) but you should try to hit the other guy on the first shot.)pistols like the zues work well for this.

Gun Whore(2pumps,ion,ecocker,shocker,tipp, spyder,zues,black max,tiger,mav.)

Slugs,Rain, and Starbucks coffee=Wa

I pronounce it "herb" not "erb" because theres a FU%KING "H" in it!
Festezio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 10:21 AM #110
wahoofan8
Rocket Man

Name: Zulu
Players: 4-however many
Rules: OK it's going to be like this there is 1(more depending on people i like doing 1 for every 4 people) person who is the British and they have paintball guns but can only load 1 ball per time. Then there are the Zulus who have no weapons just sticks. They have to try and hit the British with a stick or throw sticks at him and if he gets hit he's out. If zulus get shot there out. Best if the British turns velocity all the way down because you will get some close battles. This game is real fun and since velocity's are down all the way it doesn't hurt if you get shot and the british can't shoot that far.
wahoofan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 08:09 PM #111
fishmaster
Banned

better civil war

Players:at least 10 a team
Field:open no cover
required object:squeege and a big pocket of paint

you make lines just like in old time wars and u shoot eachother, the only difference is that, like in olden wars, u have the load the paintball through the barrel! a way 2 stop cheaters loading from the feedneck is tape up the feedneck
fishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 10:26 AM #112
nickisazero
Team Contraband

I like the "easter egg" one. I'll give that a try on Monday! I'm sure people will be little b*tches about it "we dont have any paint!!!" Whatever, it's all in fun cause I get tired of bunkering them every game.
XSV Fan Club Member #105

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...readid=1004741 Parting Out Spyder E99!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1081780 Cleaning Out Gearbag Sale!
nickisazero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 08:15 PM #113
viss21
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmi9999
Me and some friends came up with a new game its called PCP paintball (PCP optional)

Number of players: 1-50 or many people as you can get (best played with 50 or more players)
Field type: You can play anywhere( a 12 ftx 12ft room with out windows is preferable. and lockable doors of course)
Rules: unlimited lives (don't leave field to regenerate lives!)
First one to give up loses
First one to run out of paint loses then gets shot a lot
hould be played with Shoes, Mask, and speedo's also a cup for wimps. remember saftey first wear a mask!

how would u play with one person?
viss21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 10:14 PM #114
viss21
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.Man
this ones like capture the flag but with a person.

game name:capture the queer

field: woods is best

rules:start out on oppisite sides and have to get the queer from the other side and bring him back to ur side. the difference is u can get shot till u call urself out but if ur queer gets shot (he has to be about 200ft. from his starting spot)ur team loses.

me and my friends play and i think its pretty cool. its really cool if the dude u gotta get is someone u don't like and u can light 'em up.
LOLOLOLOLLMKAOLMAOLMAOLMAOMLOLHAHAHAHHAHA
viss21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:44 PM #115
Tippy_Rules
Noob out of the box

Dunno if this has been posted yet so here goes
Game Name:Hit N Run
Field: Any as long as there is bunks(rec is nice)
Players:Not too much minimum 6
Goal: It's simple .. evry1 starts out with an hopper full of balls then u can hide behind a bunker but u cant stay behind the bunker for more than 30 seconds and U cant shoot more than 2 balls if u do u have to move to another bunker and u can only shoot 2 other balls while moving and it's like that until the other team is dead , out of balls or did not respect the conditions above.. Really fun it's a lot of action with a lot of restriction kind of game those game are actually pretty fast and not too long.
Halo B Smoke
Black Cp Reg and thats about it
http://s1.sigamp.com/users/MeTaLOwNsRaP/newsig.png
Tippy_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 12:44 AM #116
kevineckert

ive played a game before called virus
two teams equal number of players (best with more than 15 a side) one team attacks and one team defends
when attacker shoot the defenders the defender turn on there own team untill they are shot
......................l l( )=)xxx-.............
......................l l.......\X\..............
......................[]........\X\.............i

Pod Bandit Club Member #3
kevineckert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:29 PM #117
kauff

Civil War

10 players of over

Open Field

Rules: You split up into 2 teams and the teams stand in a line in a open field with the two teams about 60 feet apart. Each team takes a turn at shooting at the other team(every one shoots) and then the other team shoots. If you are hit in the head you are dead. If you get hit in the chest, you are dead. IF you get hit in the arm than you cant use your arm and if you get hit in the leg than you cant use your leg. if both of your arms/legs are hit then you are dead. After each team shoots then each team takes one big step forward and then repets the shooting and the steping untill everyone is out.

This game is very fun and we play it all the time.
kauff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:28 PM #118
quiggly_530

The REAL Civil War

Civil War
NO limit to people, but try to have at least 12 (6 per team)
Best in open field, but can get very interesting in the woods

Start out however you want, can only carry 20 paintballs, can only load them one at a time, can only have one in the gun and one in your hand at a time. If you "kill" someone, you can take their paint. Last team standing wins

Last edited by quiggly_530 : 05-11-2005 at 09:32 PM.
quiggly_530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:44 PM #119
Bobble my Wobble (Banned)

President

Field: Woodsball, speedball, wherever
Players: 8 total at a minimum.
Poitn of the Game: One person is the president and the president picks a couple of body guards. The other team is terrorists. The objective of the president's guards is to kill the terrorists and prevent the president from getting hit. The terrorists try to eliminate the president without losing all their guys. Play with regular paintball rules, 1 hit you're out, and play til the president is eliminated or the terrorists are all gone. Oh yeah, the pres can only use a pistol, or a very liminted amount of piant. (20 or so shots)
Bobble my Wobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:24 AM #120
pmigrim
I'm dead for a reason

when i was playing at pb command we did this game where each team had a box of anthrax and a fake dummy you had to steal the other teams "anthrax" and then take it back to your base for "decontamination" then you had to go back and get the dummy(ossama bin laden) without getting hit and you could use osama for a sheild and take him back to your base with thirty people on each team this game took a while.
Old 06-21-2005, 02:34 PM #121
ukp8ballr
Spyder Rodeo

one time at jfpb, i played a game where one team (the navy) started at a helicopter on one side of the field, and the terrorists started at the other end. in the middle of the fiel was a crashed helicopter with the pilot (a dummy) inside. The navy had to get the 35 pund pilot and take him to the heli. of course the terrorist would steal the dummy right on the break, so even though the navy won, there was like on 4 people on the field by the end. it was a lot of fun. a lot of sniping/ running involved.

go naughty dogs all the way

I HATE HATE HATERS

**If you are a christian paintballer copy and past this in your pro**
ukp8ballr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 08:36 PM #122
mousek801
Blasť Polar Bear

name: ambush
playes: at least 10
how to play: get 1 president and 3-XXX body guards depending, the prez and gaurds get 3 min to hide somewhere and set a trap, then they call in the atackers. if your an atacker and have a hearcondition dont be an atacker this game scared the **** outta you.
variations: use mines, tripwires... etc... anythign but nudeball.
mousek801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:22 PM #123
ma$tawok

Name: whatever your heart desires
we kinda made this one up when i showed up to the field with a busted gun.
you need like 4-8 players....i will explain in with five
three people stay in the middle of the field (with guns)
the remaining two split up and start at either side of the field without guns.
the two have to meet up and the three have to keep them separated. play till the two meet up or one of the two without guns calls himself out. then make fun of him.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:30 AM #124
user43

Name: Siege

Players: Any number, balanced evenly into two teams.

Field Type: Urban-esque works best.

Rules: There is a building or area controlled by one team (defending team). The attacking team attempts to break into the building/area and reach a control point - could be a flag, anything that stands out. When the game begins, start a stopwatch. Once an attacker manages to touch the control point, stop the timer. The teams switch sides, and the new attackers must beat the set time (or if all the previous attackers were eliminated, they must simply capture it).

Notes:
-If all the defenders are eliminated, an attacker must still touch the control point to stop the clock.

-If all the attackers are eliminated, that team posts no time, and the other team simply must complete the objective in any amount of time to win.

-Set a time limit to keep games from dragging on if you like, this is probably necessary.

-A building works best here. Woods could be used, but need some sort of man-made "base".
user43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:04 PM #125
Mulac

Name: One Shot
Players: 4 and up
Field type: woods
Rules:
One guy takes his marker and ONE ball into the woods and sets up an ambush. The other players walk in to the woods about ten minutes later and have to take the one guy out before he gets them. When the guy with the one ball eliminates a player he can take any and all of the eliminated player's equipment. The he has to make it out of the woods, or eliminate all the other players.
Mulac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 01:46 AM #126
barnz19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recball
This is a good game I came up with.

This game is go for any field

Number of people: best if you have no more that 15 people per team

Um what I would call roles.

1. Captain (the guy that every one listens to and the guy to go to when you run out of ammo.)

2. Medic (the only person that can bring people back to life.)

3. Engineer (the only person that can do the objective like tie a know or plant a bomb build a bridge what ever)

4. Demolition (The only guys that can disarm the bomb or untie the not or destroy the bridge)

5. Recon (if you have walkie talkie when this guy is shot (or all your Recon men are shot) he says so on the walkie talkie and no one on your team can use them)

Ok when you get your team YOUR TEAM decides (VOTE) who the Captain is (this is so you are going to listen to him). The Captain decides what and how many of the four guys he can pick (Like the Captain wants 2 Med, 4 Eng, 3 Dim, and 2 Recon.)

Every one has guns, and 50-100 shots.

On this Field decide how many objectives or key points their are.

At these spots the Eng has a job to do. With something of your team colors. Like stack boxes of your color or tie a bow or something else if you can come up with something cool to do.

When he is done doing his task your team has clamed the spot. At any time a Dem from the opposite team can destroy or take apart what you did.

When you get shot you have to sit on the ground with your arm in the air letting people know you got shot. A Medic from you team can come buy and bring you back to life any way you like
(A way that I use is have him carry around some type of tape that is easily removed and take a strip and place it on a place on their mask not the lens.)

You win when you have killed all of the other team or captured the most spots at the end of a time period.
cool idea, i got one for you to, the engineers carry "barbed wire", caution tape. also they xcarry scissors, to cut the tape.

also, i love the bomb idea with the stop watches and flags. im gona try that in a bit.

game name: convoy
players: alot
area:wooded with a large trail.

the convoy team walks(or rides) down a trail. the attackers can set as many ambushers as they want.the convoy then needs to get to some spot with at least 5 guys left.

Last edited by barnz19 : 08-23-2005 at 02:14 PM.
barnz19 is offline   Reply With Quote