Community Focus

Old 10-10-2004, 09:57 PM #85
Terrorking
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by automagsrule
name:race ball.

#ofplayers: multiples of two (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.).
field type: speedball or just flat open ground.

rules: everyon puts there guns at the edge of the field and stands back to back with eachother. when game starts you run to your gun adn play normal elimination style.

diagram:

G....G.....G.....G

X....X.....X.....X
O....O....O.....O

G....G.....G....G

g=gun
x=team one
o=team 2.
lol i read the 1 above it and i just thought of this game .... so i guess i would finish readin then post... lol then it was the next 1
14" progressive barrel
Terrorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2004, 10:33 PM #86
spearhead19
MoH:SH

Gametype: Iron Man

Field type: Any type, possibly with little cover

Players: as many as u want or w/e

Rules: people will only go out if they cant take the pain anymore
spearhead19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 07:01 PM #87
3rik29
HerpityDerps.

Revolutionary War Style:

Equiptment:
-Everyone uses the smallest bore size paint and a big bore barrel (i.e .683 paint; .690 barrel)
-Stick squeeqie.
-Any marker, as long as you meet the first equiptment standards

Rules:
Play any type of 1 hit elim game except you have to load the paintballs from the muzzle and ram it home using the stick squeegie. Now you know why your paint should be a bit loose in the barrel.

Blind VIP:
Type: Woods
Marker: Any
Rules:
-VIP must be blindfolded.
-"Seeing DOG" must tell VIP where to go.
-VIP is eliminated with 1 hit.
-"Seeing DOG" gets 7 hits before being eliminated
-VIP has to get to a certain location.

2 teams should be even, but VIP team gets the extra 2 (the VIP and Seeing DOG) e.x 5 v.s 7; 6 v.s 8

Variations: VIP can play Pain-t ball (only out when he can't take the pain)

Life-Like Paintball:
Game Field: ANY
Marker: Any
Rules:
-Play any game, except with the following elimination rules:

Elimination requires:
-1 Hit to head or
-2 hits to body or
-5 hits to arm/leg

Variations:
"Cripple Arm/leg style" Same as above but when hit in one of those extremities, player can't use it for remainder of game.
Old 10-14-2004, 09:05 PM #88
splatty
via Hiptop

Quote:
Originally posted by jimboburgess
Name: Team tag
Optimum # of players: more than 4 less than 8 any more than that this game can last for a long time.
Rules: Everyone starts on their own team. anyone who you mark is on your team. The game is over once everyone is on the same team.
Additional Info: TO speed the game up a little bit start with two teams.
this is a good game because everyone plays til the end. its makes a great game to play as the last game of the day due to the amount of time it can take. It is a good idea to have people start in different areas of the field.
Don't know about you other guys but me and my buds call it "CONQUER"
Just some random info. thought it sounds better...soo...ya

"Daring greatly, no regrets"
splatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:02 PM #89
zakkk1213
I hate Canadians/MVPaintb

Name - old skool

feild type - No cover, parking lot

Player as many as possible. Atleast 10

How 2 play-, Everyone gets A full hopper, Spilt into equal sides. Line up, and play liek they did, n the revolutionary war. And shoot each other one shot at a time at the smae time. You shoot till you mask lense is completly covered in paint, not allowing you to see. SO if everyone is stupid and cnat hit eachother in the mask { form bout 30 feet away btw} Then its just untill the hopper is empty or you have to many welts

"Originally posted by zero skillet
Can you imagine beating your meat and falling asleep then your parent comes to wake you up the next morning with your dick in hand. ROFLWAFFLES. "

"Originally posted by Jane Doe
I could rock harder farting into a kazoo. "
zakkk1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 06:08 PM #90
parkers

donno if ne 1 posted this yet but 5-shot war. u fill up to the top of the metal loader or elbow on ur gun and ducttape over it. no hoppers, or pods. u play till ur out of paint or shot once. good idea if everyones used most of there paint at the end of a couple rounds of centerflag.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:48 AM #91
Recball

This is a good game I came up with.

This game is go for any field

Number of people: best if you have no more that 15 people per team

Um what I would call roles.

1. Captain (the guy that every one listens to and the guy to go to when you run out of ammo.)

2. Medic (the only person that can bring people back to life.)

3. Engineer (the only person that can do the objective like tie a know or plant a bomb build a bridge what ever)

4. Demolition (The only guys that can disarm the bomb or untie the not or destroy the bridge)

5. Recon (if you have walkie talkie when this guy is shot (or all your Recon men are shot) he says so on the walkie talkie and no one on your team can use them)

Ok when you get your team YOUR TEAM decides (VOTE) who the Captain is (this is so you are going to listen to him). The Captain decides what and how many of the four guys he can pick (Like the Captain wants 2 Med, 4 Eng, 3 Dim, and 2 Recon.)

Every one has guns, and 50-100 shots.

On this Field decide how many objectives or key points their are.

At these spots the Eng has a job to do. With something of your team colors. Like stack boxes of your color or tie a bow or something else if you can come up with something cool to do.

When he is done doing his task your team has clamed the spot. At any time a Dem from the opposite team can destroy or take apart what you did.

When you get shot you have to sit on the ground with your arm in the air letting people know you got shot. A Medic from you team can come buy and bring you back to life any way you like
(A way that I use is have him carry around some type of tape that is easily removed and take a strip and place it on a place on their mask not the lens.)

You win when you have killed all of the other team or captured the most spots at the end of a time period.
Recball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 04:00 PM #92
automonkey
For sale V !!!!

hehe i like this one

Name: wimpy revolutionary war
field: woods/speed ball
players: 2
Description: well one day me and my friend were waiting for people to show up at a field. We didnt want to waste paint, so i had an idea

we went to a woods ball field and lined up about 50 ft. away. then i took a shot and took a step in any direction. then he took a shot and did a step in any direction he wanted. ends when someones eliminated

"Originally posted by rush37: My Friend Told Me Men That Rush 38 Is Me But I Think Mi Name Is Rush 34 How Do I Buy Rainmaker Men" <<<< That kid is on crack
automonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 05:56 PM #93
zakkk1213

so if your 50 feet away then wouldnt it end like the first shot

Can you imagine beating your meat and falling asleep then your parent comes to wake you up the next morning with your dick in hand. ROFLWAFFLES. "

Old 11-18-2004, 07:03 PM #94
splatty
via Hiptop

yes. But remember..some people cant aim

"Daring greatly, no regrets"
splatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 09:14 PM #95
zakkk1213

lol

Old 11-19-2004, 04:42 PM #96
Mrs.Man
smart people

this ones like capture the flag but with a person.

game name:capture the queer

field: woods is best

rules:start out on oppisite sides and have to get the queer from the other side and bring him back to ur side. the difference is u can get shot till u call urself out but if ur queer gets shot (he has to be about 200ft. from his starting spot)ur team loses.

me and my friends play and i think its pretty cool. its really cool if the dude u gotta get is someone u don't like and u can light 'em up.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1454040
Mrs.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 06:22 PM #97
~P1y2r3o4~
Oblivion X

Game name: Winterball
# of players: 4-???
Field type: Woodball (hilled)
Rules: One player from each team gets on a disk sled w/o a gun
The members of their teams gets on either side of where they will sled (toward bottom)
Create a "finish line"
Have both players start at the same time and the first one to cross the finish line wins.
people from the opposite teams shoot at the person on the sled
If the person on the sled gets hit, he is done
Swap people after every game

DEFINATELY NEED COLOR TAGS FOR TEAM PLAYERS!!!!!
Can play 2 player by each player on the sleds gets a gun and they just sled down the hill shooting at eachother

View my Feedback
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
~P1y2r3o4~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 06:52 PM #98
FLIPPER07
Banned

name: terroritories
wut u do is u get a bunch of peeps, i will use 16 as an example, and get 4 bases w/ 4 colored flags. each team starts in a base. the goal is 2 control as many bases as as can, and when u shoot every1 in that base, hoist put ur color flag on a stick in the middle. make a spot away from the "battle" as a respawn point, so when u get shot, u have 2 go back there to respawn. usually u have a, say, 30minute time limit, whatever team controls the most bases at the end wins......

this is really fun, but takes a bit of preparing 2 setup little forts and requires a bit of paint, but really pays off at the end with a lot of fun!
FLIPPER07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 07:22 PM #99
Massmurderaa
Viva La nation!

Sorry, but I didn't read the whole thread, but here's one:

Name: Medic

number of players: any

Game: Each side plays just like any normal game would whether it's on a woodsball field or an airball field). Each side has one medic. When someone gets shot on their team, instead of the person going out, the person lies on the floor and calls out "medic!" The medic may "revive" the person by touching him or her and that player is back in the game. However, the medic is NOT allowed to carry a marker or even use one. The medic may revive as many people as possible. Ideally, you're supposed to shoot the other team's medic so that he/she can't revive anyone anymore. NO ONE MAY REVIVE THE MEDIC ONCE THE MEDIC IS CALLED OUT. Everything else plays as normal.

"Judge a man by his questions,rather than by his answers."-Voltaire
Massmurderaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:09 PM #100
Freakin_PeterGriffin

President

As many ppl as you want

Any field

there are 2 teams 1 team is the secret service and one team are the terrorists. The secret service has to transport the president from point A to point B without the President getting hit.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:42 PM #101
Aim2Kill

assassian

everyone pick a card...reds on one team blacks on another...usually done with jokers but could use jacks...the person/people who draw a jack/joker are the assassian their main goal is to be last one alive...no one tells whos who untill you see your teamate shooting you...very fun
Aim2Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 09:56 PM #102
Naby

1. This resambles FLIPPER07's "territories" but with a diffrent objective: When you capture a base you start the timer and it runs until you lose the base. (you'll need a neutral person or a ref to do the timing) The times from all the bases are cumulative. At the end, the team that accumulated the most overall "holding time" wins.

2. Capture the flag but with many flags. Have 2-4 teams with a couple of flag stations each. The objective is to get as many ennemy flags as you can while protecting your own flags. Make a time limit and the team that captured the most flas at the end wins. Having more than 2 teams with 4 or so separate flag stations makes this a 360 degrees game.
Naby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 01:49 PM #103
jmspitfire53

name: mercenaries
# of ppl: 15-????
feild:woded or one thast big with lots of bunkers

Ok what you do is split up into three equal teams. One team starts at one side one starts at the otehr side and one starts ni the middle. THe team in the middle should have some type of "base". THe team in the middel has to guard a flag. The two other teams have to get the flag. you play as long as you want, what usally happens is the middle team the "mercinaries" get out first nad then its battle between the 2 other teams whoo can grab teh flag nad take it back to thier base, a lot of fun for the otside teams the merscinaries dont play to long unless you stock it up with all the good guys.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:03 PM #104
TmBwm740

My name is Tim and I have an idea for a new format.

35 yard field end to end.

15 yards wide.

3 vs. 3 man games.

There is an offense and a defense. One player on the offensive roster wears a special jersey so people will know he is the flag carrier. He also carries a flag so people can see that.

The defense cannot cross the fifty yard line unless they shoot the flag carrier, in which case they can run and steal the flag, switching the defense to the offense. When a player is shot, he is not out for the whole game, instead he runs back to his/her team's deadbox and stays there for thirty seconds. After thirty seconds, he's back in, so no team can just dominate from the start.

The players would wear a special uniform with a built-in censor system and when they are shot, their jersey lights up to let know they are out. Also guns would be equipped with a laser emitter under their barrel. When the gun fires, a laser is emitted so people can see where they are shooting, but getting hit with a laser doesn't do anything at all, just lets people see the firing lanes.

To score a point, the offense has to bring the flag to the opposing team's flag station. But they can't just eliminate the whole defense and then hang it. That's the problem, is that the flaghang is never entertaining in paintball. With this, players from the defense will still be alive when they offense makes the hang, making the hang much more entertaining.

Like X-Ball, the game runs on a clock with a foru minute or T.V. commercial timeout between each point scored. The clock is 70 minutes long, and their is 15-20 minute halftime. The clock actually consists of two 35 inute halves. The gun speed limit is 15 balls per second.

Tell me what you think.

In response to anyone who says paintball won't work for spectators, why do you speak like we can only use what we have now. Heres an insane idea...........chnage it!!!!!!!!

Tell me what you think.

This is a spectator, professional format.
And as the vines choke the “pollutants”, known alternatively as freedom and expression from the plant, even claiming that this “cleansing” is the will of the gardener, the same gardener that created the plant and instilled in it these “pollutants”, what is done?

The vines are that of our oppression. Severed the vines of censorship need be.
TmBwm740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 08:07 PM #105
gazorp

reaper team match

1 person is dressed entirely in black.
they can shoot anyone they please and the reaper cant get out
the two teams try to kill each other or take the reapers flag to win
30 on 30 is insane
get a guy with a bunch of armor
its HARD (hit him in the neck or behind the mask to get em on the ground)