PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-25-2004, 01:59 AM #64
MoldyCrow
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Slaughter- All the good people vs. all the bad people Normally its like 4-10

Makes for some high elimination games. I got 6 kills in one round.
MoldyCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2004, 11:13 PM #65
bubba0315

wow, not a lot of games for 2 on 2/3 on 3... we playin tomorrow, with very low numbers (4-5) and we don't know what we gonna play... prolly some of the call-yourself-out ones, lol...
bubba0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:41 AM #66
squirrels
Now known as 'Lososaurus"

name: football
# of people: unlimited

how to play: imagine the field as a football field, each team starts on the sidelines at the 50, the flag is in the center(middle 50) and the objective is to grab the flag and take it to your endzone. the flagbearer must drop the can when hit, he may also use it as a shield or throw it to another player nearby(we used a 5 gallon gas can).
Old 06-01-2004, 01:20 PM #67
merkercaptain16
REDEMPTION!

merkercaptain16 is a Supporting Member
merkercaptain16 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
merkercaptain16 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah, the civil war game, we play that, cuz we are usually to cheap to practice at real fields, so we play in the woods near my house. well, there is a soccer field there and usually, as a last 1-2 games we do field charges, and wow is that psychotic, as long as people arent pussies and run away, its alot of fun.
*note- go thru lots of paint, thats y its a good last game

2015 Foxball Minors Tryouts.. click here

Fox 4 Paintball
www.fox4paintball.com
merkercaptain16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 04:06 PM #68
c4v3man
Rubber side down...

Medics+: any number of people

Have a medic with a different armband. 1 medic per team. Medic can heal players by being within 3 feet of them for 30 seconds (give or take) and cannot fire.

Hostage: small group (5-6)
One person has no gun, and must consent with the wishes of the terrorist. terrorist can use hostage for a human shield. If the hostage gets hit, the terrorist wins. Terrorist and hostage must retreat back a set distance (should be relatively small, so it can be reached by walking backwards). Terrorist cannot shoot hostage.

BTW: Old west style games should be played with only 5 rounds, as old west guns were carried with the hammer resting on an empty chamber.

Backup: Syndicate MF-1; polished internals; J&J Ceramic 14"

"Originally posted by WaveRhythm
you are truely much more mature and higher on the social scale then I am."
c4v3man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:10 PM #69
professional noob
The Backman You Cant Hit

game- The Alamo

Number of players- have like 20-30 people on one team and 3-5 on the other

Rules- no hoppers, only pods. Load each ball individually into the breech. have the 3-5 people be in a bunker in the middle of the field. A tower bunker or heavily armed bunker is best, with only a few holes to shoot thru. This is a suicide, the 20-30 people are reincarnated and the 3-5 people are regular elimination rules. play until each of the people in the bunker are gone. makes for a great, long game. GREANDES ARE A MUST FOR THE MEXICANS (ATTACKERS) AND THIS GAME WILL LAST FOR ANYWHERE FROM 10 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS.

great game, fun time, play it alot, takes teamwork and skill, have your best players be the defenders, but make sure they get tippmanns. hella funny, takes a hella long time for them to get used to shootin unaccurate guns.
Proud Team Leader and Backman #1 for KYIA

money in the phantom/kustom kocker fund= 170.75
pm me if you want to send me cash

Im a pro noob
wanna go?
professional noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 09:19 PM #70
professional noob
The Backman You Cant Hit

sorry, i shoot rifles, never mind the "breech" thing
Proud Team Leader and Backman #1 for KYIA

money in the phantom/kustom kocker fund= 170.75
pm me if you want to send me cash

Im a pro noob
wanna go?
professional noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:14 AM #71
Explodingbaconbits86

This is kinda like the Black market system for the big scenarios, but with rules to make it more interesting for smaller # of ppl. The recommended number is probly 15 or more, with 3 or more teams. And it is best played in multiple rounds.

Here is how it works. Every one starts out with a certain # of tokens, and a certain number of paint balls. When a player is hit, they have to sit down, for a certain amount of time (say 30 sec) and during that time; any player from an opposing team can take a token. Many different people can take from the same person, but each person can take only one. After the time is up, the player then must go back to his or her base, and then can rejoin the party. These tokens constitute a currency system that is used to buy stuff from the “Black Market” At the end of each round, every one counts up how many tokens they have, and then has 2 options, keep those points for themselves, or put it into a team fund. The winning team is determined only in the last round. If you run out of tokens, you are out of the game. the last team standing wins

The Black Market: this is a safe zone, where no one can be hit, as long as they have points to spend, and they are buying some thing. It is best that a ref, or a non-combatant runs this. At the black market, you can buy stuff, like grenades, PB cannons, extra paint, that sort of stuff. If you are using your own tokens, you are pretty much restricted in what kind of stuff you can buy, due to the fact that you wont have as many as the team fund. The only one who can control the team fund is a pre appointed team captain. He can either go to the black market himself, or he can set up a “ convoy” and send a few people to the black market. When you set up a convoy the person appointed to carry the tokens must put on a colored arm band, or some other way to identify that he is the convoy. You then send the appointed person, as well as any number of guards, off to the market. If the convoy is attacked, and the person carrying the tokens is hit, he must sit down like any one else, but some one can come by and take all of the tokens that he was carrying.

Suggestions: Play in a medium to big area that is wooded. 2 people should be running the market. 3 teams of 6 to 8 works alright, but with 4 or 5 teams of up to 20 ppl each, it gets really fun. Multiple rounds that are each timed works the best. The time limit can be any thing. For a 3 hour game, do 3 rounds that are each 1 hour long, however, this game type works best when you have a bunch of maniacs willing to go all day.

Me and my friends play this up at my house, where we have a 40 acre field that goes from 5 foot high grass to scotch broom ( annoying, stinky shrub that spreads like a plague and gets about 6 to 8 ft tall in 3 months) and to semi think woods. We pool our money together, and bulk order paint balls. Either that, or we gather up any left over paint balls that we have from when we go to paint ball fields. The first time we did a 24 hr. game, we had about 45 people who all brought tents and that sort of stuff, and we went from 9 am on day 1, over night ( with night fights for those who wanted to) and into the next day. Together, we pooled enough money to buy about 30,000 paint balls, and they lasted the whole time, even with trigger-happy people like me. =) I and a few other of my crazy friends, had made special items for the market. A few PB cannons with a tire valve and a hand pump, ( this item was pretty nifty, as it could fire a 2 inch wide water grenade filled with paint about 300 ft. and its special rule was that if it hit a bunker, any one in it was dead.) paint mines, grenades, we posted the extra ammo at the market, we have a nice portable catapult, ( weights about 30 pounds, and will fling 5 – 10 of the balloon grenades a few hundred yards) we spent almost 3 weeks making the grenades and mines for this battle, and in the end it was worth it. It was a lot of work to set up a big war, but like I said previously it is just as fun with 15 to 20 ppl, you just wont have as much cool stuff as we did.

playing in my uncle's back yard (242 arces)- $ 20 per month

hospital bills from my dumb a** friend who being stupid and set his gun for around 1000 fps, hit me in the temple, knocked me out,knocked me out of the tree i was hiding in, and eventually fell to the very hard ground breaking 4 ribs, and recieving a severe concussion- $ 8200

getting said friend to play another match after recovery, ambushing him, and pelting him with nearly 200 pb's from 10 ft away- Priceless

Last edited by Explodingbaconbits86 : 07-14-2004 at 04:17 AM.
Explodingbaconbits86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:21 AM #72
merkercaptain16
REDEMPTION!

cool game idea explodingbaconbits

Fox 4 Paintball
www.fox4paintball.com
Old 07-14-2004, 12:29 PM #73
Explodingbaconbits86

Thanks, It works ok with a small nmber of people, but the best with 30 to 50 or more. It is a lot of work to make it really fun.

hospital bills from my dumb a** friend who being stupid and set his gun for around 1000 fps, hit me in the temple, knocked me out,knocked me out of the tree i was hiding in, and eventually fell to the very hard ground breaking 4 ribs, and recieving a severe concussion- $ 8200

getting said friend to play another match after recovery, ambushing him, and pelting him with nearly 200 pb's from 10 ft away- Priceless
Old 07-14-2004, 09:55 PM #74
merkercaptain16
REDEMPTION!

if i wanted to i could get like 40 or so people to the woods near my house.. we got a ton of land around here

Fox 4 Paintball
www.fox4paintball.com
Old 07-15-2004, 02:03 AM #75
Explodingbaconbits86

then go for it. This variation is kick a**, and it is perfect for 40 ppl +

Old 08-16-2004, 05:35 PM #76
Rowdie

Beer, coke for the kids, paintball. This is just stolen from my few days of playing Lacrosse, but it's pretty simple. You have to carry your can of beer with you at all times.

You can play with the rules a bit. Think if you finish your beer you can respawn. If you shoot the other guys' beer one of your team members respawns.

Actually thus far It's mostly just been me playing beer paintball while the rest play two handed, though a couple other old guys have joined me.
Rowdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 10:59 AM #77
Explodingbaconbits86

hehe that is an interesting version, i think i will have to try it

Old 08-28-2004, 06:29 AM #78
porkchoptom
I'm So Sexy

are there any games for 2 people to play???
Old 08-31-2004, 05:44 PM #79
Kerryh8er04
The Inner Darkness

have you read any of this thread? theres a few games.. like duel..
ShockTech Supa-Fly Bolt
48/3000 crossfire HPA
Pumping my way to the future, one shot at a time
Kerryh8er04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:11 PM #80
pimpness

i give you guys credit. personally, i think that there is too much movement on a paintball field for there to be a game, and too many things can turn it around, but if you guys can come up with a format of one, my hats off to ya.
Old 09-25-2004, 06:20 PM #81
merkercaptain16
REDEMPTION!

i havent heard from this thread in a while.. and unless u post a new game variation then dont revive it

Fox 4 Paintball
www.fox4paintball.com
Old 10-01-2004, 11:44 AM #82
Brody
MSN

Blind mans bluff.

2-20 preferably

Played in an open rec field. or speedball field.

Each player is blindfolded (under their mask).

Anybody who shoots has someone else shooting at them, then they have someone shooting back at them, so on and so on.

NUTZ!!!!!
Old 10-10-2004, 09:45 PM #83
Terrorking
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally posted by smitty57
Here is a fun one: we call it "EGG HUNT"

Number of players: at least 4, the more the better, but you need enough eggs.

Field type: you can play wherever you want; it works best in an open area with some cover.

Set up: to start off you need to fill plastic Easter eggs with paintballs, no more than 3 per egg (have empty eggs too) the number of eggs usually should be like 10 per person playing. Hide the eggs in the playing area, if you want to, have someone who is not playing hide them.

Rules: everyone starts off with no paintballs. Play till one man is left standing.

This gets really fun, because you are looking for the eggs, and need to watch out for the other players, because you don't know who has paintballs.
Cool Game! wanna try it
14" progressive barrel
Terrorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 09:47 PM #84
Terrorking
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally posted by Brody
Blind mans bluff.

2-20 preferably

Played in an open rec field. or speedball field.

Each player is blindfolded (under their mask).

Anybody who shoots has someone else shooting at them, then they have someone shooting back at them, so on and so on.

NUTZ!!!!!

How bout no... lol eventually a kid will hear Go! Go! Go! from another field and freak out and start shooting every1 while in staging area
14" progressive barrel
Terrorking is offline   Reply With Quote