Community Focus

Old 07-25-2003, 09:31 PM #43
g-bird
909 Boys

has been a member for 10 years
name: bunny hunt
players: At least three. more the better
field: a small woods place is the best

Game: One person is the bunny, the rest are the wolves. There are two ways to play the game. The Bunny gets unlimited ammoand the Wolves get ten shots each, the Bunny gets a shield and the Wolves get unlimited ammo. Also, one shot on the wolves and they are out. The Bunny gets three shots.
At the start of the game, the bunny gets one minute to hide, then the wolves come and look for him. After however minutes the players decide, the game is over.
g-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2003, 02:03 PM #44
unowho

name: doesn't have one(think on up if you want)
players: plenty is good, bit difficult with few people
field: any really

Game: unfortunately reqiuires some sort of shield for one of the teams, the sort the ref's use in tournies, or just a piece of wood etc.)
.two teams.
one team has shields, but few bunkers,
the other team has a building to defend, with loads of bunkers and defensive points.
the team with shields has to use them to gain ground as they have no other ways of taking cover.
could be interestin, just an idea tho, have never tried it.
requires good team work by the team with shields as people will have to team up to cover all angles.
the objective can vary, from planting a bomb in the building, shooting a "VIP" who the building team are defending. anythin really...

try it...
unowho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 03:51 AM #45
Maul
Banned

name: if you can take the pain you can stay in the game
feild type: any
number of players: as many as you wont
rules: you can get hit as many times as you wont as long as you can take the pain. its relly fun
Maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 12:04 PM #46
zenith1

Years ago, we plkayed a varient of a game I saw posted earlier in this thread. Way out west in South Dade, there were large tracts of land carved out for future development with dirt roads dividing undveloped blocks that were overgrown with Palmetto shrubs and Pine trees. We'd pick an intersection, clothspin a red mechanics rag to an old survey tripod I had. If less than eight were on hand, individuals would walk away from the intersection down to the next corner, pairs of players facing each other 2 blocks apart, and wait for the airhorn. We started with PGP's and allowed equal CO2 cartridges and paintballs for each player with 10 to 15 minute time limits. Get the flag and carry it to the base of the person you were facing at the start of the game. You'd have to dart in and out of the wooded area to make sure no one just sprinted down the road grabbed the flag and continued on to the opposite station which happened on several occassions.Sometimes we'd go for 7 or 8 hours and expend on an "expensive day" 4 or 5 hundred balls between all of us.
Old 08-31-2003, 04:59 PM #47
imagine987

Name of the Game:Tall Tower
Players:2 to ? on a team
Description: 2 treehouses or large platforms
Objective: tag the players on the other platform

Imagine987's Feedback Thread
imagine987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 09:44 PM #48
the electrician

name: Bellhouse
# of people: any, but designed for two players

I thought up this game for something interesting for two players two play in the woods.

A bell is placed in a certain area that cannot be seen by the starting point. the bell must be able to be heard at the starting point.
the first player must go and ring the bell within a certain amount of time (we used 15 seconds). he cannot pull his barrel plug out until he rings the bell. at this point the first player usually makes himself scarce.
Now the second player stands at the starting point facing the oposite direction of the bell. he cannot move until the specific time(15 sec)is up OR, he hears the bell. at this time, he can head towards the bell in any manner he wants. fast, slow, from an angle, whatever he can to get an advantage on the player he knows is close to the "bellhouse".

if the first player always has too much of an advantage, shorten the amount of time he has to get to the bell. this will even up the game.
Old 11-03-2003, 08:26 PM #49
bscriver

game varients

First game is just a variation on elimination, we call it "gun hits only" pretty self explanitory, your in until your gun or hopper gets hit, or you can't take the welting anymore.

The second one is "joust" 1v1

First of all this is out there and Im not saying its safe, but very fun

Take two vehicles we use snowmobiles, (Do not use dirt bikes)get a can of marking paint and make two lanes with a ten foot neutral zone, start about 200feet apart at oppisite ends. Put a flag man in between to start 10-20 balls per rider, Flag drops u go and see how good you are shooting left handed(most atv and sleds are right hand throttle) Guy with the most marks on him looses, no one gets hit, count the vehicle hits to see who wins. Semi pistols work great for this.

Last game two man teams, u need quads or sleds one guy drive(we use a 40kph speed limit)each team starts in a designated area which they can not leave only go around in(this stops head on collisions) u guessed it one driver one gunner per vehicle. Now u have one very fast paced game of elimination

Once again I strongly sugest evaluating your sanity before trying these games They are EXTREMELY dangerous and requie new skills to gwet used of riding and shooting.
Old 11-05-2003, 06:38 PM #50
scpaintballer01 (Banned)
Banned

Name of the game: GET THAT FU*KIN MAN OUT OF THERE
Its like P.O.W. but you have to play it in the dark with no man-made bunkers and a very large field!! Its best when you have a river or somthing you have to cross.
scpaintballer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 08:16 PM #51
Niker2028
We Shootin'

Escourt
8vs 8 seals & terrorists plus 3 vips
woodsball
rules: seals start out with 3 vips in thier possesion. Terrosits seek out and try to kill hostages. Seals can also bring vips to 1 of 2 extraction points if at an extraction point u countdown from 10 (like a Helicopter coming) and rescue them must rescue 2 to win. if seals have only one vip that is alive then just protect it untill time runs out. Vips have No guns.

May so complicated but i play it on Socom2 online all the time is the shizzle.
Niker2028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 10:07 PM #52
tehsuxs

Re: Just in...

Quote:
Originally posted by PbPimp18
I just thought of this game last night. Ok
3 or more players

OK everyone starts at different corners, no teams. There is sumthng in the middle of the field with two flags. Every player has a station where they start at.

Objective: To get all two flags at your station. You can only carry one flag at a time. You can steal from other stations.

Outs: You get get shot two or three times which ever the players decide on. If you get shot you must drop the flag where you are, NO CHEATING!

Tell me whatcha think. I gotta run. Later!

Drew

P.S. anyone have any suggestions on games for three players?
You could make it more of a pain or paint game and sticking with the same objective - getting both flags, but instead of the 3 shots and your out rule make it when ever you get shot you have to touch back at your base to reenter the game. It will make flag stealing alot harder in this case...

What you think?

1337 C.R.E.W.
tehsuxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 10:41 PM #53
tehsuxs

Game 1

Name: Border Running
Players: At least 10 +
Objective: Teams are split and each team selects one person who is a sniper. The other people are boarder runners. You start on one side of an open field and the objective is to have more guys make it across then the other team. The snipers to stand in one spot facing the men from a distance from one of the other sides--not including where they start or end. It can either be played with both teams runners going at once or you can have a match where one team goes and then the other tries to beat the number of people they got across.

The reason we named it border runner is because we kinda of based it on Mexican's running for the boarder against the boarder police.
(note: This is not to thought as a racist comment of any kind)

Game 2
Name: CAVE MAN
Players: Low numbers work better
Field: Woods work best, but an open field could also work well
Objective: Could either be everyman for them selves or small teams...Each player has a gun and a cave man type rock pouch where his balls are kept in. You can choose to limit the number of balls in the pouch if you like. Each player has no hopper and loades the balls in my hand. One shot is a kill!

Game 3
Name: The Matrix
Players: 1v1
Objective: Two players with loaded hoppers are spread out about 20 feet and are subject to only be able to move with in a 5 foot radius of where they are standing from the start. Each player starts with their back to the other and on the signal the players run around in their areas shooting at each other till hit. You can make it as many shots as you want or pain or paint style also.

1337 C.R.E.W.
tehsuxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 01:48 AM #54
SSgt. USMC
One Shot, One Kill

I got this one from the Game SOCOM from playstaion 2. My wife is a manager for a paintball range In Okinawa Japan and we where looking for ideas for games and this is one that I came up with.
# Players: As little or as many you like.

Your objectives for this round is to find 3 different bombs that are located within enemy territory and successfully diffuse them.
Each bomb is in a box hidden in separate secret locations. No two bombs will be hidden together. You only have 20 minutes to complete your mission.
Once you have found the bomb box open it. Inside you will find a stopwatch and a red flag. Place your weapon on the ground and start the timer. Each watch has to run for 1 complete minute and all watches must be stopped within 1 minute, no longer than 1 minute 30 seconds. If you exceed 1minute 30 seconds you will be killed. You must stay immobile during this time. You may stand, or crouch, or even lay down but you Will Not Move Around. You will fail your mission if you move anywhere while the timer is running. Also, you cannot during this time pick up your weapon and fire at the enemy. You will need both hands to realistically diffuse these bombs. Once the bomb has been diffused (reached 1 minute), stop the timer, and take the red flag stick it in the ground, and call out “diffused!” Continue on then to locate and diffuse the remaining bombs.
Once the timers have been stopped on the bombs do not clear the time from the watches! Afterwards, the referee’s will need to verify each timer to determine victory.
If a ref. finds a watch reading 00:00 you will have failed your mission, or
If a stopwatch has exceeded 01:30 you will have failed your mission.
If you do not successfully diffuse all three bombs within 20 minutes, you will have failed your mission.
If the terrorists kill you and your team, obviously, you will have failed your mission.
True Kill constitutes death. If you are hit in the head, torso, or back you are dead. You will then return to the Safe Zone and remain there till the end of this objective.
SSgt. USMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 12:56 PM #55
halfNelson89

Macho Ball

Game: Macho Ball
Players: 2 or 1 on 1
Ok you stand in a field bout 20 feet apart and light eachother up
you can run around and try to dodge them but who ever quits first loses. This game usally leaves a few marks and scars.
ArkAngels
halfNelson89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 11:11 PM #56
Andrw025

Quote:
Originally posted by Niker2028
Escourt
8vs 8 seals & terrorists plus 3 vips
woodsball
rules: seals start out with 3 vips in thier possesion. Terrosits seek out and try to kill hostages. Seals can also bring vips to 1 of 2 extraction points if at an extraction point u countdown from 10 (like a Helicopter coming) and rescue them must rescue 2 to win. if seals have only one vip that is alive then just protect it untill time runs out. Vips have No guns.

May so complicated but i play it on Socom2 online all the time is the shizzle.
Ya thats fun, you can also do one of those when noone can shoot the hostages but one team(seals) have to rescue,if any team shoots 2 or more hostages they lose.Itll be easier to tell which team shot the hostages if you use different colored paint for each team
Andrw025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 01:04 PM #57
Fryloc
Killa fo rilla!

I have a book with a bunch of differnet game types.

Duel
2 player
Each player takes off their loader, puts one ball in the feed tube, and stands back to back. They then take one step each as a witness counts to ten. (one count=one step) At the count of ten, both players turn and fire.

Finders Leavers (best for rental 'guns)
any number of players
one marker per player
The ref puts the markers out on the field at different bunkers. (loaders full) Players aren't allowed to carry extra paint. At go, each player run to whatever bunker they want, and are allowed to use the marker if there is one, but if they choose to move to another bunker they must leave the 'gun, and they may not take paint from one to use in another.

I have a book with some more, but I can't find it right now.

" dude this hk sticker made my gun shoot like 26 bps it was teh shizz" :dodgy:

"I was an instant genious when i started paintball" :dodgy:
Fryloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 01:36 PM #58
Zycat

Bomb/Defuse

Number of players : 8-24

(Pretty much Counter-Strike)
One of the Terrorists start with a bright colored flag which must be "planted" into a predetermined location (2 or more.. 1 is no fun ), the CTs must prevent this from happening.

If the Terrorists planted the flag then one of the ref starts to count down bomb timer for 45 secs or whatever, the CTs must pull the flag in order to "defuse" it.
Zycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 05:02 PM #59
squirrels
Now known as 'Lososaurus"

game: musketball
players: any
field: speedball/indoor is the best(has paint on the ground).
rules: you may only load 1 ball at a time into the feedneck & pick them up off the ground. it's a good way to help with cleanup, but really sucks for cockers and closed bolt guns.
Old 03-20-2004, 07:07 PM #60
pballfin

Quote:
Originally posted by jacobob5789
meand my friends made up a game, its called VIP

Players:Minimum of 3 on each side (plus 1 VIP), so total of at least 7 players
Field Type:Woodsball
Rules divide into even teams, one guy is VIP and has to wear orange vest or something, crate target area at least 300 ft away from where team with VIP starts. Other team guards the target area. Team trys to take VIP to target area with out being hit. VIP has no gun, or he could have a paintball pistol. Game is real fun
Variation of the above:

Players: 10+
Feild: Woodsball
Rules: 1 prez (can have a psitol or not), 3 secret service, rest of players are terrorists. Create a place where the prez has to get to. If the prez gets shot the game is over. The secret service are invincable. The terrorists are either dead with one shot or can be taged back in once by another terrorist. The goal is to get the prez to the goal.
#1) Green Spimmy
#2) Green Autococker
#3) Classic Automag
#4) Black '96 RF cocker/sniper II
#5) Black Talon
#6) Ninja 98 Custom Tippy
#7) Blue Spyder Extra (wife's gun)
#8) Red Turtle cocker
pballfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 03:13 PM #61
Splashey

Quote:
Originally posted by Maul
name: if you can take the pain you can stay in the game
feild type: any
number of players: as many as you wont
rules: you can get hit as many times as you wont as long as you can take the pain. its relly fun
Exactly! We called this game "Uncle". You are in the game until you can't take anymore and call out "UNCLE". Best played on speedball field with as many people as you can get. I have shirts with holes in them from the close range shots. Even more fun on dimly lit field at night.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:04 PM #62
jrod33
jonny nizzo

this game is called kill zone, its just like capture the flag. 6 players on each team, you must shoot the opposite players in the head, if shot anywhere else, it doesnt count. if you get shot. you go to your flag station and wait 5 minutes until you return. you have to catch the other teams flag which the flag keeper holds. hes is a defender and cannot play up on offense. when he gets shot he has to drop the flag. that is the only time you can get the flag. you bring it back to your base (obviously) to win.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:36 PM #63
LettuceHead
Yes, its a pump!

hmmm....

I call this "Hey! You On My Team?" .

# of players: at least 8, but the more the merrier
Requirements: two colors of surveyors tape for armbands, envelopes

Rules: Before the game put a piece of the surveyors tape in envelopes, enough for two seperate teams. Everyone draw a random envelope out of a box. Then, everyone goes out to the woods, placing themselves wherever they want. When the horn blows, everyone opens their envelope, takes out the tape and ties it to their hopper... then proceed to blast at their opponents while trying to locate and join teammates. Game ends like standard elimination.

"Normandy"

# of players: more the better divided into two teams with a ratio of at least 2 to 1
Location: woods with a definite treeline, preferably with obstacles in the open area. Set a boundary no deeper than 100 ft into the tress.

Objective: The smaller defending team takes positions in the treeline (no more than 20 feet into it) while the attackers stand at the other end of the open space with their backs turned. At the horn, the attackers have to cross no mans land. It gets fun cuz the defenders need to spread out to cover the long front, the attackers need to find the weak spots to penetrate the line. Having the boundary 100 ft into the woods keeps the action focused.
LettuceHead is offline   Reply With Quote