Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-23-2015, 08:09 PM #1
Mihajlo525

NEED HELP PICKING QUICKLY! Tiberius pistols or BT TM15?

Hey guys I was looking to upgrade my game from my Tippmann Seirra one that I've had for a while with a bunch of upgrades, it has served me well but I need an upgrade... ANYHWO, I found two ads for used guns in my area BUT BEFORE YOU PICK I will remind you that the only decent field within 100 miles of me is an indoor speedsball/hyperball field and it is rather large (for an indoor field). (Windsor rush paintball). I WILL NOW LIST THE PRICES FOR YOU
Option 1: A tiberius T9.1 w/ a rifle setup, a T8.1, 4 mags, some FS rounds and 12g CO2 canisters. It's all for $300, the only problem is I can't see how effective the distance would be in my field.
Option 2: A BT TM15 w/ rip clip and an apex barrel for $250. Since this gun basically has a tournament gun integrated in it I could see how I could use the fast firing mods in my field BUT I have heard a good amount of cons of this model of marker. PLEASE HELP ME PICK I WILL HAVE TO KNOW BY SUNDAY, An explanation along with it would be perfect thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Mihajlo525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2015, 08:40 PM #2
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

has been a member for 10 years
NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Tiberius package... if thats the price you were given and its legit,everything works etc.. then youre getting a good deal as the 9.1 alone can get that much money depending on whats included..

The pistol is that,a pistol... good for those small tight spots where you want to stay small ... both markers are great markers to use... the 9.1 also has an option to use a hopper should you ever want to stray from straight magfed...

the bt... although it can be fast and all pew pew pew space dildo like shooting ropes... its really nothing that great.. its cool looking but , still not that atractive at the same time with a huge hopper always hanging on there..

the weight reduction between either tiberius marker and the bt is pretty drastic as the bt had a larger tank (if your not using a remote line ) hanging on it also, its bulky and heavy , and if you have a remote line.. you still have the remote line getting in the way..

the tiberius are work horses , mechanical and easy to work with and on with no batteries or electronics to take a **** on you mid firefight..

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:46 PM #3
Paintballerbeast

Paintballerbeast is an NCPA player
Paintballerbeast plays in the APPA beginner division
For speedball/hyperball I wouldn't recommend either marker. I probably wouldn't recommend either for woodsball either unless you plan on doing milsim. I know you probably have deals set ups, but I would look at other markers like the JT impulse, dm12/13, maybe g6r. I think all of these would be great all around markers that could be used for speedball, woodsball and scenario games. Also this is a versus thread so it should probably be posted in the versus subforum.
Paintballerbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:48 PM #4
IndyBaller77

Get the tiberius setup... mag fed is soooo much fun, and pistols are even more fun! I have a tippmann tpx, but have shot tiberius gear and it is always nice! Trust me, buy the tiberius stuff and you will be happy!
So who will live it the best?
IndyBaller77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:21 PM #5
Mihajlo525

Ok, Thanks a bunch guys! Clear, informative, and reasonable answers. I have chosen to get the Tiberius setup. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:25 PM #6
Mihajlo525

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Tiberius package... if thats the price you were given and its legit,everything works etc.. then youre getting a good deal as the 9.1 alone can get that much money depending on whats included..

The pistol is that,a pistol... good for those small tight spots where you want to stay small ... both markers are great markers to use... the 9.1 also has an option to use a hopper should you ever want to stray from straight magfed...

the bt... although it can be fast and all pew pew pew space dildo like shooting ropes... its really nothing that great.. its cool looking but , still not that atractive at the same time with a huge hopper always hanging on there..

the weight reduction between either tiberius marker and the bt is pretty drastic as the bt had a larger tank (if your not using a remote line ) hanging on it also, its bulky and heavy , and if you have a remote line.. you still have the remote line getting in the way..

the tiberius are work horses , mechanical and easy to work with and on with no batteries or electronics to take a **** on you mid firefight..
Yeah I never thought about that.... How much easier it would be to peel corners without a huge bulky heavy gun that I've been used to with my Sierra one, now that I think of it I'm really not getting much improvement from my Tippmann other than the fancy firing modes, what's the point of shooting ropes if you're not hitting your target :/ And thanks I will be getting the Tiberius setup!
Old 07-26-2015, 10:07 PM #7
IndyBaller77

Here is the thing though... when you get the mag fed stuff, hold onto it for a little while no matter how much you dislike it. When i got my first tpx, i got mad because making shots was a lot harder, and i had a bad setup for carrying mags/co2, so i sold it after only playing with it for one weekend. After that, i felt terrible about selling because i used a friends tpx setup(molle vest decked out) and fell back in love with mag-fed. I recently picked up another tpx, got a better setup, and am very happy for buying another one.
My point: Hold onto your mag-fed stuff for a little while even if you dont like it, and after a while, it becomes way easier and a lot more fun!
So who will live it the best?
IndyBaller77 is offline   Reply With Quote