Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-22-2014, 06:47 PM #1
therealsavione

Most embarrassing thing you have done or had happened to you while you were playing?

I am very curious to this question. I've been playing paintball for quite some time now and Easter Sunday I started a game of speedball and when the ref said go I got to the snake and I tried to shoot and I had the Asa off -.- on top of that I had my rotor off also I was so embarrassed because while I was turning on the rotor I was bunkered. I look back at the situation and laugh now but I just wanted to know if any of you have had some embarrassing moment that has happened to you. (I shoot a dm13)
therealsavione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2014, 07:00 PM #2
MasterChickenX5
Half-Cow

MasterChickenX5 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MasterChickenX5 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MasterChickenX5 supports Empire
i was playing a high-school tournament where i usually play back. Our snake players gun was down and he stayed out one match to fix it, so i had to play snake. the bunkers at this event were held down by bricks, we were playing the 2014 dallas format. I ran to the mini race at snake one and dove behind it, i dove a little to close to the bunker and the brick holding it down. the brick scratched all the way down my stomach and ripped off a line of my d*** hair. this was one of the most painful things i have experienced in my life. i grabbed my crotch and rolled over twice. it hurt soo bad

"Do what you gotta do" ~B Dog
MasterChickenX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:01 PM #3
BigPumpPlayer

BigPumpPlayer owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
You could search the thousand threads exactly like this for a good read...

I accidentally started the first point if the day the other day and forgot to fill my hopper so had to pod up after a dry run to the command center lol
Phantom VSC Custom Pump
"I Fight YOU!!! Pew Pew!"
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:17 AM #4
Lukos
My pumps shoot full-auto.

My high school used to have an annual paintball day, and this was how I got started. Second year that I participated, second game of the day, I tried to bunker a buddy of mine, only to trip, slam into the bunker and tumble over it and onto my friend. We still laugh about it, years later.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:53 PM #5
Schmidke

was playing indoor in a cqb like field and i was about to bunker somewhat around a corner with my tipx. unfortunately i totally forgot to hit the spring release on the zeta mag and just shot air, he turned around and shot me out. felt like an idiot after i thought i was going to own him with a pistol as he had a luxe.
Schmidke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:53 PM #6
thecroatiansensation

I am not sure how embarrassing this is, but it was hilarious:

This was right after the Zap tourney in Pittsburgh about 8 or 9 years ago. I had purchased a Palmer's PGP pump (I really wanted a NOVA) and I was going to use it for the first time. I am walking out onto the field with my friends with my arms crossed and my P-PGP in my right hand. I am not sure how many people have used Palmer's guns before, but the trigger pull is almost nothing. So we are walking to line up and BOOM, I look to my left and I had FRAGGED my friend right in the dome from point blank range as the game was starting!!!!
AO Feedback +22/-0:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ion-s-feedback
PbNation Feedback +20/-0:
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=469247
thecroatiansensation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:59 PM #7
-Pierce-
-=New Jersey Mutiny=-

-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
-Pierce- owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
-Pierce- has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
-Pierce- has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
was done play and started packing up for the day, and my buddies convinced me to play one last round of speedball, i already had my paintball pants off, only had my eclipse gym shorts on. and my jersey, so i put my pod pack on, grabbed gun and mask, game starts i slide right into snake, my shorts come right off.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:24 PM #8
majorpayne36991

majorpayne36991 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
majorpayne36991 plays in the APPA beginner division
majorpayne36991 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
majorpayne36991 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dove over a bunker in the snake where an opposing player was (i had no idea he was there) and pretty much ended up football tackling him while he accidentally speared me with his gun
majorpayne36991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:40 AM #9
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Oh, I've got a million of these...
One time I was feeling mighty fine about playing with a pump gun (it was still fairly new to me, my third day playing I think) and bragged a bit in the staging area to another group of players about my skill and how advanced I was. I'd been playing around four years at this point, so I was pretty okay with a semi, but again, never had played pump extensively. So, it turns out my team faced theirs on a hyperball field and off the break I get to the equivalent of D1, a big ol' vertical pipe on the left side. I was doing pretty good for the first few minutes of game, snapping and trying to lane. I got a bit cocky and moved upfield to D2 and finally to the 50 dorito. That was all well and good until two teammates got eliminated and they started to close in on me. I couldn't pump fast enough to keep up with their 12.5 bps semi that I thought was the solution, and so I panicked. Ended up getting shot from two sides about fifteen times.

Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:12 PM #10
Entropyyy
Paintball. That is all.

Entropyyy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Entropyyy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Entropyyy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing with a new marker, I think it was a Proto SLG UL and I had adjusted the trigger (dropped the pull length to about 2mm) before ever really playing with it. I went out for the first game and after it was over we were all walking off the field...I went to put my barrel sleeve on (not realizing it was still on) and slightly tapped the trigger shooting myself twice in the hand at point blank range. Needless to say I was really embarrassed at the time but everyone got a good laugh at it
"You put your gloves on, put your mask on, and air up your gun. It doesn't matter if you didnt get the girl, got a bad grade, or lost your job. All that matters is that for the next 6 hours you're in control."

Using a $1500 marker doesn't make you the best player anymore than driving a Mercedes makes you the best driver.
Entropyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 07:43 AM #11
thpike
Battle Buddy

Annual Supporting Member
thpike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
thpike supports Empire
These happen all the time... most recently this weekend I went out to play some recball before our scenario this weekend. There were about 70 walks ons. That being said there was quiet a few mini midgets running around. I'm 6'2". So when I run through and take out a few they like to spin and shoot... I'm really happy that my Valken Zulu pants have double stitching in the front... ouch.
Valken Corps
Great Lakes Region
Looking for a great player oriented store in Michigan? www.contactpb.com
thpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:11 AM #12
therealsavione

I slid into a bunker this weekend playing woods ball and the whole bunker tipped over and I got shot about 20 times haha
therealsavione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:33 PM #13
phatmatt13

I slid into a bunker made out of barrels, somehow didn't get shot but it made me think more next time I slid.
phatmatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 05:46 PM #14
autocockerfreak227

autocockerfreak227 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I played a pump only group last weekend and we were playing the junkyard field. He told me that there was no limit to the boundaries of the woods so I just sprinted up to the top and started sneaking around. After about a good 5 minutes my entire team was out and I was behind the last guy on their team. Everybody was watching from the side and I wanted to close out the game. So I walk up to a board and start shooting (he saw me and I started shooting) so I get posted up thinking I was going to snap out a few times and then make a run for it to bunker him. I snap out and he gets me pinned and I go low because usually when snapping you go low switch sides all that jazz. As Im low I snap out and I forgot my cleats at home and I was wearing flat bottom Nikes (My mistake) and I fell over and everybody laughed. I managed not to get shot and snap out again (The board was in the mud) So I fell straight on my *** exposing my whole body and get shot. We all had a good laugh and went back to staging. LESSON OF THE DAY WEAR CLEATS

Do you want ION parts? I have alot for cheap right here
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7&goto=newpost
autocockerfreak227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:53 PM #15
HollywoodSocal

HollywoodSocal owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HollywoodSocal supports DLX Technology
Was a back player for the D-Side and we were doing good and I hadthe front D player focus on back center or snake. After I yelled I had his back on the outside of the field I got into a snap battle with the other teams front player to prevent him from shooting my 1. Snapped in and out a few times then I shot a little early and shot myFront D side player in the back and everyone saw on the sidelines . Till this day Im still haunted lol
Old 04-29-2014, 08:26 PM #16
taulce1
JunCTion Photography

Annual Supporting Member
taulce1 is BST Legit
I was playing with about 10 regulars and 40-50 walk-ons. The refs would split the walk-ons up evenly and form two teams and split us regulars up afterwards. I was waiting to be assigned my team so I jumped up on the wooden bunker to wait it out. Turns out it was only about 4 inches wide and I jumped over it backwards and just landed on my back. Everyone just died laughing at me. I felt pretty stupid but it was funny as hell looking back on it. Surprisingly I didn't break any pods or paint.
taulce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:00 PM #17
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Annual Supporting Member
Entered a 1v1 tourney WAY back and got dead last.

98% of paintballers make up statistics. Post this in your sig if you're part of the 2% that doesn't.
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:08 PM #18
MexiBaller147
The Whitest Mexican Alive

MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing woodsball one time and I just played the field .like usual, but the twist is, the night before I had forgotten to change the batteries in my marker, so as I got into a little bit of a snap shooting firefight my gun just suddenly gave out :l as a joke I decided to tell the kid next to me I'd draw their fire, and just sprinted out of my bunker gun up and yelling hahaha at the end I had 12 different hits with 4 different colours of paint on me

Se habla Espaņol
MexiBaller147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:16 AM #19
p8ntballr68059
SOG Leprechaun Post Whore

Annual Supporting Member
p8ntballr68059 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballr68059 plays in the APPA D5 division
p8ntballr68059 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
p8ntballr68059 is Boss
p8ntballr68059 supports DLX Technology
playing home on a speedball field. i snapped out to shoot towards their corner and ended up shooting the side of a can at 50. that ball bounced off the can and hit my snake player right in the goggle
Vicious fan #42
My Current markers Texas Storm G6R,Luxe,Sniper,Vice,Marq 7, TonTon Shocker
p8ntballr68059 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:34 AM #20
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Did you tell the snake player or just let him wonder where that came from?

This has happened several times to me where I am at the 50, and have no idea how it was possible to be shot, when no one has an angle.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:00 PM #21
ajohnson

Tripped on a break and ate it.
ajohnson is offline   Reply With Quote