Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-10-2002, 05:50 PM #1
mr_pollock
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Darn!

Hehe got my Black Dragun today (drool) i love it. only thing is that the screws it came with don't fit on my drop forward, so i gotta go get new ones Anyone know what size they are? I think 5/32...not sure
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2002, 07:46 PM #2
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

If you have the Compact, then I can't say for sure. But the BD and E-2 use metric screws (4mm) for the bottomline, which is pretty close to 8/32. Standard bottomline screws are 10/32.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 04-10-2002, 07:51 PM #3
mr_pollock
Banned

Damn! LoL. I bought 6/32... Geeze this is pissing me off, Cohibster, got any info on drilling the frame so it takes inline holes? I'm scared! LoL
Old 04-14-2002, 12:34 PM #4
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

Yeah, be careful.

It's easy to screw up. I used a drill press, a vise, and a level. Line up your DF wherever you want it on the trigger frame, mark the holes, and drill straight.

I know that abra took his to a machine shop or something, and he was very happy with the results. So if you don't have the right tools, or you can't afford to screw up your grip, you may want to consider this option.
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ