PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-15-2005, 12:25 PM #1
BetterDuckQik

Pimpy Question

Hey - thanks to everyone in the Evil forum – just received my new Pimp! I was searching for a sub $700 gun and was trying to decide whether to purchase my 2nd Cocker (NightKast) or the Pimp. After reading all the posts in the Evil and WGP forums, the Cocker soon fell to a distant second place.

I have a few questions… It looks like I received one of the earlier Pimps. It’s matte black with a SS bolt tip (serial 00044). I’m not too worried about the heavier SS bolt as I can’t walk the trigger faster than 15 bps anyway (yet). However, I understand that some of the earlier Pimps may have problems with LPR creep and an oversized bolt pin hole (causing excessive bolt wobble). Any other problems with the earlier Pimps that I should keep an eye on?

Thanks for your help.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2005, 12:32 PM #2
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
Besides the cheaper anno on the older Pimps you should have no problems. If you do ever have a LPR or bolt problem just call Evil and get an RA. When I bought my first gen Pimp I had a LPR problem and one week later it was back with a new cap on the LPR and has worked perfect ever since.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:28 PM #3
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Send it to EVIL. I sent my older black one in and got the new black bolt and new LPR free. Took less than one week total from me to them and back to me!
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
Old 01-15-2005, 01:57 PM #4
BetterDuckQik

Thanks for the info. Will Evil let me send it back even though I don't have a problem with it yet? Or should I break something and then call them - lol.
Old 01-15-2005, 02:00 PM #5
Raydee
The Old Guy at the 50

Raydee is a Supporting Member
I always say if it isn't broke don't fix it.