PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-31-2005, 07:45 PM #22
haxxorboi
Freestyle Balla

has been a member for 10 years
dude, it's all at the superlube website. There's a buying part and there's an info part..... go to the buying part.... reply if you actually need a DIRECT link to that part of the site... but if you can get to the ICD forum and start a new thread I sure as hell hope you can navigate a consumer page....*ends rant*
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2005, 08:13 PM #23
craze8
Who wha?

haxxorboi, maybe someone was looking for an actual store that might carry it and go to go it and buy the stuff rather then sit around and wait for something to be shipped. But what do I know...

Skyline Paintball
Old 01-31-2005, 08:39 PM #24
haxxorboi
Freestyle Balla

Quote:
Originally posted by Paintball$niper
Where exactly can I purchase some of this Superlube. Like a direct link to the product would be awesome. I went to the suggested Superlube.com but didnt find the product.
I'm thinking that's a ONLINE location, not physical world, go to the store, location. But hey, what do I know, right....
Old 01-31-2005, 10:03 PM #25
craze8
Who wha?

Haxorboi> Sorry, thought your post was directed at me

Skyline Paintball
Old 01-31-2005, 11:17 PM #26
rick1000
Paintball sucks...

Slick Honey sux in the cold, it gets thick and will cause you to have to adjust dwell and lpr settings. I have found that a mixture of gold cup and Dow33 to be very good in my DM4 and my Bushy. And Mikey, what the **** happened to Mapp? XSV? that sucks man.