Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2001, 06:34 AM #2
Wizardry
Oldest AKA GunWhore

Wizardry is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Adjusting the LPR

To adjust the LPR all you have to do is turn the screw that is on the left side of the marker when you are looking at it as if you were looking down the barrel. The left cylinder houses the LPR and the front of the cylinder has the screw in it. I suggest that if you want to lower the pressure and you don't have the tool kit to only turn in 1/4 clockwise. Be very careful when you try to turn it up since you could blow the solenoid.

WIZ
Old 07-05-2001, 09:43 AM #3
SenorFartman

why would you want to turn up the lpr?
Old 07-05-2001, 12:45 PM #4
Auctionjunkie!
PbN's G-Daddy

Annual Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is a Mega Moderator
Auctionjunkie! is a Supporting Member
Auctionjunkie! is BST Legit
Auctionjunkie! is a Paintball photographer
Auctionjunkie! is playing at Living Legends VII
My guess would be if you turned it down too far and needed to turn it up.

Dan
Old 07-05-2001, 08:23 PM #5
ScJaxx
Syn of God

dan is a wisea$$
just playin
...You just have to operate with that knowledge always in the forefront of your mind. It doesn't matter if my dreams come true, or yours, either. I just do the best I can for myself and others who cross my path. I endeavor to make everyone know, every day they see me, that I am the REAL DEAL. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I don't sell out, and I say what needs to be said, no matter how difficult. Sometimes I pay the price, but of all the rotten, lousy, evil, mean, or dispirited things you might hear about me, never will you ever hear anyone say, "He lied to me" or "He can't be trusted" or "He has ulterior motives" or "He's misrepresents himself". I'm proud of that, and that's what you should aspire to for yourself.
Old 07-05-2001, 08:55 PM #6
showtimesparkler

Actually, one of my solenoids is leaking and mezpo had suggested that maybe my lpr was turned up to high.
Old 07-05-2001, 10:05 PM #7
Poodie
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Well if you havent messed with your lpr before than that is probably not your problem. The problem is probably not that simple. An oring may be out of place. Maybe it needs to be oiled. Or you have a bad solenoid. My hammer solenoid leaked in mine when i first got it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21380
Old 07-05-2001, 10:07 PM #8
MiniBubba

so basically to maintain excals you use just put some oil through the gun? Same with if you hear a leak the best think to try first is put some oil through the gun? are there any other common problems with simple fixes?
Old 07-05-2001, 11:53 PM #9
ScJaxx
Syn of God

well i think you oil it to check sometimes if your Velocity is inconsistent. thats the only one i can think of with a QuikFix idea
...You just have to operate with that knowledge always in the forefront of your mind. It doesn't matter if my dreams come true, or yours, either. I just do the best I can for myself and others who cross my path. I endeavor to make everyone know, every day they see me, that I am the REAL DEAL. I say what I mean, I mean what I say, I don't sell out, and I say what needs to be said, no matter how difficult. Sometimes I pay the price, but of all the rotten, lousy, evil, mean, or dispirited things you might hear about me, never will you ever hear anyone say, "He lied to me" or "He can't be trusted" or "He has ulterior motives" or "He's misrepresents himself". I'm proud of that, and that's what you should aspire to for yourself.