Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-10-2005, 06:01 AM #1
Yohan2NV

has been a member for 10 years
Yohan2NV owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Osiris tuning

Hi I did a search here and in the e-cocker section and didnt find much information that Im in search for. I just picked up a used Osiris and it didnt come w/ a manual or anything that explains how to fine tune the marker. I believe I have the old version board w/ the single double trigger frame. Well I have a few questions regarding the marker first is the in-line pressure (hpr)? what is the recomended pressure? I currently am running my reg at 250 and now for the LPR's. which one do I need to set first the top or the bottom? and the ram LPR (top one) do we set it just like the regular rock reg? turned all the way out and then turn in increments and fire till you get the gun to where it shoots? 3rd does the back velocity adjuster still accessible or was that replaced by the second LPR and now for the buttons. The up and down arrow buttons in the back of the frame what are they for? or what can I access through those? an ideal setting would be great. also settings that everyone is running on there board as a baseline for me to work on would be great. I am still waiting for the link cable so I have not even seen what I need to do in there but a heads up info would definitely be great. anyways thanks for all the help. The gun shoots fairly nice already but feels it needs a little fine tuning and I have OCD that I have to know when it comes to settings on my guns . again thanks for all the help..
Advertisement