Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-08-2005, 03:29 PM #22
megabork
im jabba

megabork is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
[quote]Originally posted by Brianppp
[b]My avatar is not Saddam, it's Chemical Ali, the dude who gassed the Kurds (sp) in Northern Iraq in the 80's and 90's. He's dead now...}}}}}} oh cuz it looked like sadamn and ?? yeah
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2005, 03:35 PM #23
Bathroom product
Banned

huh?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:09 PM #24
got sto??
RAZA

first off, straight edgers are usually a buncha *****es anyways, so just keep your mouth shut, and nice attempt at a comeback

second, KMK is only sick to listen to on some form of mood enhancer, get my drift?

and and KMK show would be ****in sick too

heart wins tournaments.
CHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSS

Goldenstatesports.com
razalife.com
Old 01-08-2005, 08:08 PM #25
Tony X Edge
Earn Your Keep

Quote:
Originally posted by got sto??
[b]first off, straight edgers are usually a buncha *****es anyways, so just keep your mouth shut
Have you met me? No, you havent. So who are you to tell me to keep my mouth shut. Lord forbid I say something about a band(on the INTERNET) that you dont agree with. I used to like them until all their cd's just kept saying the same thing over and over.

*edit- not tryin to start anything at all. No matter what will be "said", the opinions will still be the same.

Last edited by Tony X Edge : 01-08-2005 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-08-2005, 09:09 PM #26
AutomagJoe

Quote:
Originally posted by got sto??
first off, straight edgers are usually a buncha *****es anyways, so just keep your mouth shut
Say that at a Throwdown show. I guarantee they wouldn't be nice like me and just laugh at you. I've met you before dude, you're a chill kid. Please, don't talk **** on something you obvilously know nothing about. xxx

Who the hell are Kottonmouth Kings?

Aren't they like a bunch of white stoners rapping? I'm going off of asumptions here, so please don't flame me. I've heard like one song (in SC parking lot) and it sounded pretty bad (if it was even them, i'm assuming they were since just about all they said in their busted *** flows were "we're Kottonmouth Kings and we're proud to smoke weed!").

To answer this thread: No, i'm not going to this event.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:05 AM #27
Cory688

Cory688 is a Supporting Member
Cory688 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cory688 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Cory688 is Boss
thats about it...haha

2010 Chicago D4X 1st Place- Tampa Bay Vengeance
2010 MAO D4X 3rd Place- NJ Jesters Kids
2011 RPL D4 Series 2nd Place- Tombstone Black

Feedback-160+
Old 01-09-2005, 02:33 AM #28
scvrush03
blue collar blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony X Edge
Thing is, mine is a lifestyle, theyre just horrible music.
HA! a life style .so waht gives you the rite to say the music we listen to is any worse/better then what you listen to?

i dont have a problem with straight edge music , ***** i listen to a bunch of it ie: throw down , minor threat ,strife, warrior etc....

but it sounds like you my friend are affriad to jump down off of the close minded high horse your on
Old 01-09-2005, 04:31 AM #29
AutomagJoe

Quote:
Originally posted by scvrush03
HA! a life style .so waht gives you the rite to say the music we listen to is any worse/better then what you listen to?

i dont have a problem with straight edge music , ***** i listen to a bunch of it ie: throw down , minor threat ,strife, warrior etc....

but it sounds like you my friend are affriad to jump down off of the close minded high horse your on
There's more to straight edge than music. But, nice try.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:04 PM #30
clarkie
[og]Clarkis Maximus[/og]

woop kmk. d-loc used to live upstairs to my aunt in redondo.hes chill as ****. and yes im going to the show. and anyone that doesnt like kmk , i mean this is for people that LIKE kmk i mean why flame if its gunna start a bunch of CRAP ? just let it go. KMK is awesome. and even if your XXX you can listen to any music u want. i know some SE people there chill as ****. so dont hate on KMK and dont hate on XXX people either.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:13 PM #31
wicked intent ss

i think im goin to their show in west hollywood. kmk is a lifestyle....listen to the song life styles on fire it up, one of the best c d's ever. a lot of xxx kids are cool, so i have no problem w/ u guys.

JT.....no other company compares.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:20 PM #32
TheAngelKidIr3

xxx are just a bunch of guys with tight pants and they think kickin the s*** out of other kids are cool, untill they get the s*** kicked out of them which led to becoming SCENE! YAY!! a bunch of ex -edgers who smoke weed! YAY
Old 01-09-2005, 12:37 PM #33
wicked intent ss

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngelKidIr3
xxx are just a bunch of guys with tight pants and they think kickin the s*** out of other kids are cool, untill they get the s*** kicked out of them which led to becoming SCENE! YAY!! a bunch of ex -edgers who smoke weed! YAY
r u talking about kmk?? cuz u put xxx at the top

Old 01-09-2005, 12:53 PM #34
arqane
still ballin

kmk is crap. ive listened to them and theyre terrible. no sense of music or balance. i have to give it to them though, they can make some flowing words but other than that, lame.

as far as straight edges being pussies, hardcore kids = 70% straight edge. not that tight pants bullshzit hardcore.....the hardcore im talkin bout is the head walking kind.

kmk is crap, nuff said. ill no respect you if you think differently.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:54 PM #35
wicked intent ss

what does respect have to do w/ music???

Old 01-09-2005, 12:57 PM #36
PimpDP8ntballa

i'd have to stay that straight edge people that walk around with all black on and X's on their hands are ****ing hilarious... they think their tough **** walking around wearing girls pants......kmk rules

-i have many straight edge friends...but its funny/gay when people announce to everyone how straight edge they are..
Old 01-09-2005, 12:58 PM #37
arqane
still ballin

go smoke some weed and go offroading.

throw the bikes in the back, grab the 30 pack, put in the kmk cd and were off to glamis.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:00 PM #38
arqane
still ballin

by the way, im not straight edge. i still sit on my first post.....

kmk can eat a dick.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:03 PM #39
arqane
still ballin

oh and automagjoe - i havent seen/talked to you in ages. still play for carnage?
Old 01-09-2005, 01:06 PM #40
scvrush03
blue collar blood

Quote:
Originally posted by AutomagJoe
There's more to straight edge than music. But, nice try.

once again not a stab at sXe peopel , i have no problem with egde kids , jsut seem sliek there always close minded about what they say. waht im really trying to say is if you actually went to a kmk or a king spade show not to smoke weed but to listen to the music the environment is awesome

but it also makes me mad when kids say im straight edge becaus ei dont do drugs and drink alchohol, joe you shoudl know that theres alot more to it then that

Last edited by scvrush03 : 01-09-2005 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:33 PM #41
.lb.
Banned

Didn't mean for this to be a flamefest, but whatever. There's no need to diss any music in here--All music is good, and everyone has a different view on it. The only people who can really appreciate KMK are the ones who have listened to them enough to hear all of their styles. Most people know them as the "white stoner rappers", even though that is only one of their known style.

KMK classifies themselves as "Rip Hop"--A mix of punk rock and hip hop. This would obviously be hip hop with rock elements in it--ie guitar, drums, screaming vocals. Even with this classification, they do all sorts of music sounds: reggae, rock, punk, rap, and techno (I suppose in some senses).

Note: And honesty, Fire It Up is a HORRIBLE example of KMK's talent--I love the cd but it's just no good next to the other cds.

If you would like to hear a few good kmk songs, downlaod these(a few of my favorite songs):

Life Rolls On (Hip Hop)
Peace Not Greed ("Rip-Hop")
Positive Vibes (Chilled Rap)
Waking Dream ("Rip Hop")
On The Run (KMK Reggae)
Old 01-09-2005, 03:32 PM #42
Tony X Edge
Earn Your Keep

Aight, just to set some things straight.

I used to listen to KMK but then it seems they put the same cd out EVERYTIME. I mean, there is only so much you can sing about weed. Thats just my personal feelings and I was putting my .02.

2)about me being on a high horse, I bet that you too have said something about music that you dont like.

Once again, Im not tryin to start anything. Just ecxplaining why I said what I did.