PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-06-2005, 09:49 PM #64
drunktiger21
Welcome to my reality

Fights arent always the best solution.

Aaaw **** who am i kidding, ya they are!

Should I, like, get a signature, or something?

Old 01-06-2005, 09:55 PM #65
ncdukedude255
Straight Gangsta.

ncdukedude255 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
beat the kids @$$ beyond belief so he learns from it. then piss in his mouf.

MDT
"Originally posted by Crip wit da Pimp IMP: anyways...when i was smokin my bud it smelled like pine...i heard when it smells like pine its really dank..is this true?"
My spaceizzle.>_>
Old 01-06-2005, 09:58 PM #66
andro1d
Casey

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dread Pirate
I have a Ph.D. and two masters in ****-talking. Almost everyone I know thinks I'm an *** or says I'm a dick (but they still love me). As long as you are funny you can get away with a great deal.
Adam, you're a ***** in person. Dont listen to this man's lies people.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:06 PM #67
stitches2990

hypodermic needle full of bleach in the neck, he has to sleep sometime
Old 01-06-2005, 10:09 PM #68
xBRONCOx (Banned)
Banned

Show that whigger whats up.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:17 PM #69
paintball boy 20
yahmean?

yea there is this 16 year old, redneck, dickhead freshman who always runs his mouth b/c i said "freshman are retarded" jokingly to one of my friends. I guess this kid took offense b/c he must be retarded to fail middleschool
I'm a 16 year old sophmore and he supposedly came into my study hall yesterday saying he would kick my *** but i was in the library on small talk this is 3 weeks after making the comment

One time he took my pencil and wouldn't give me it back and was like "what are you going to do, you're letting a stupid freshman pick on you?" and i'm like "well i'm not going to hit u over a pencil"

what a ****ing hardass
None, they all just sit in the dark and cry!!!
Har har har!
"
Old 01-06-2005, 10:20 PM #70
sKum9696
Retro

i pissed off this 5th grader, and he almosted kicked my ***

Luckaly i got in my car and drove away.....

feedback
blog
HALO EDITION MODDED XBOX
V game lazy V
www.gamelazy.com
Old 01-06-2005, 10:21 PM #71
-(eXplosive)- (Banned)

-(eXplosive)- is a Supporting Member
youre a wrestler..youre prob cut, and prob in shape..

beat the **** outta him
Old 01-06-2005, 10:57 PM #72
QuickDrawMcGraw5739
Been there, done that.

knock him the f*ck out! Do it infront of his g/f though, it'll make him look like a queer.

"Originally posted by MatrixPB: [It's] Next door nikki. It's not even my avvy and I know. Don't you fap? "
Old 01-06-2005, 11:25 PM #73
islandboi
LEGEND

Wait is this guy one of those gangster types? If he is then he'll probably keep trying to start **** with you I suggest actually kicking his *** preferably in front of people to really emberass you. I warn you though that gangsters are known for the gang mentality and he may get a few guys on you which I think is just ***** if you got your *** kicked especially if you were running your mouth accept it
Old 01-07-2005, 12:00 AM #74
Brianppp (Banned)
Banned

Brianppp is a Supporting Member
kill. rape. win.
Old 01-07-2005, 12:27 AM #75
RealLifePirate

**** his g/f in front of him....

"Originally posted by umop-apisdn
Love was created by women to put a name on that sinking feeling you get when they suck your soul out. "
Old 01-07-2005, 12:30 AM #76
SHOTIME
Hate-Ball Champion

Don't fight If you can't win, its just hurts. But if you can't avoid it, swing first.

WWW.GATEWAYPAINTBALL.COM home of the TItans

http://www.myspace.com/shotimecomedy
Old 01-07-2005, 05:12 AM #77
ssgaR
(yಠ,ಠ)y

ssgaR is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by cosmec
why dont you learn how to run your mouth too? it helps you make people feel bad and helps you provoke fights without actually doing anything physically. im pretty sure i could make almost anyone start a fight with me by just talking **** to them.

You should make a thread tutorial on that ****, it always amazes me how good some people are at pissing off or intimidating people with just words.

"Originally posted by paintchk2: You sir are an ***."
Old 01-07-2005, 05:18 AM #78
snwbrdr913
stole my virginity

snwbrdr913 is a Supporting Member
Trust me you don't wanna do it. My freshman year almost the exact thing happened to me, and I got into a fight. I got suspended for 5 days even though I didn't really do anything to him. Make sure you only fight if you have to... and trust me once it starts, if you have a zero tolerance, don't take it easy. It doesn't matter. Leave blood on the floor.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:53 AM #79
bulzeye

bulzeye is a Supporting Member
bulzeye donated to help Peyton Trent
bulzeye supports Team VICIOUS
bulzeye is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
if you don't fight him i will kill you. you just wait and see.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:04 AM #80
Midnite-Penguin
God Knows You Wiped.

He probably wont say **** to you again, the unfortunate things about situation like these is once it boils over to the point where you are SO close to swinging at him, it usually never goes back to that, so even if you want to hit him he might not get you pissed off enough to again.

If he has a lot of stupid friends than watch out for getting jumped.

So hopefully he will just back off and you wont have to fight him...

However IF you do, and i know im going to sound like a keyboard warrior, but ive seen an assload of school fights so i figure i can give you SOME advice...

the only advice i can give you is if you DO fight him, make sure you make it worth getting suspended for. A lot of my friends that have been in fights always regret not really going at it, i mean if your going to get kicked out for a few days, atleast beat the piss out of the kid and not just hit him once and walk away.

If he says **** to you like 'im gunna kill you' and threats just look at him and say 'Dont talk about it, be about it', followed by 'make the first move and ill ****ing destroy you', that way all you have to do is let him come into you and start the fight, your not left making dumb verbal come backs and sounding stupid.

Just two lines that make him sound stupid if he keeps talking, or forces him to elevate the situation to voilence if he wants, so you have a clear conscience and your not a little **** talker like him.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:24 AM #81
Doughy
ride my pole

Quote:
Originally posted by ShootinBallsWithBall
I'm sure small talkers will know where I'm coming from. Theres a kid in my school, his name is Mark. Hes that kid thats only like 5'2, gelled hair, baggy fubu clothes. You know the type, run their mouths off constantly. Usually in front of his g/f, who is of course just as big of a ***** as he is a dickhead. So, today in school during study hall Im sitting there not doing anything when he starts talking to me about how Im a ****** for being a wrestler, I must **** men, just bull****. With his girlfriend sitting in front of him. So, he's still running his mouth by the end of the class and I just respond with "wow, you're a dip****" and get out of the desk to go to lunch. He responds with "what'd you say? C'mere and say that" So, I do. His g/f jumps in front of him while he continues to run his mouth. Its really starting to make me angry, running his mouth while he stands behind his g/f. Then he reaches around his g/f and goes to slap me, but when he gets near my face, just stops. Well, after exchanging words Im really thinking about fighting this kid, just because of how pissed its getting me. Especially when he says "I'll kill you, just wait and see what happens to you" I can't stand being threatened, its a peeve of mine. Itll be more a spurr of the moment fight most likely, but if pics are possible I will get them.

/rant off

edit: I didnt "punch him in the face/beat his ***/ect" there in class because his g/f jumped in front of him, and I didnt want to accidentally hit a girl.

I know the type perfectly. You know what I did? I knocked the little ***** out. He didn't mess with me again. You need to do the same.

Most fights are spur of the moment. You need to take initiative though. Just jump his *** in the hallway or after school. Make sure your wrestling buds are with you just in case he fights dirty and brings his friends in it too.

or...

Buy a 9mm...fit it with a silencer. Invade his home in the night dressed in black. Proceed to shoot every last living thing in the house all the way down to his cat.
"Originally posted by vvhoisjohngalt
life is too short to talk to ugly women. "
"Originally posted by DrSlaughter: man i love how ST says "emo" to anything deeper than buttsecks."
Old 01-07-2005, 09:51 AM #82
ILLMEDICB2K
Sink it, Drink it

This only enforces my assumption(sp) that NEARLY all people from NY run their mouth.

The NAACP: Keeping racism alive and well since 1909.
B & S Member:Lord Boozingford
ST DRINKING TEAM
Don't Let HRT Stand Alone
"It's always better to be silent and assumed to be an idiot, than to speak and be proven right."
Custom Made Bows for sale just PM for Pics, All one of a kind, you name the wood used...
Old 01-07-2005, 11:47 AM #83
spoonyluv
knocked the **** out

just remember this when fighting..."dont punch at them, punch thru them."

+98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, TRY IT!.
Old 01-07-2005, 12:17 PM #84
paintball232
Jagons

paintball232 is a Supporting Member
if ive said it once ive said it a million times, throw aids on him

Support Only the Best - TAG Sportz - The Best of the Best

Feedback

Sean Martin Fan Club Member #1