PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-16-2005, 01:05 AM #43
warpedmephisto

warpedmephisto is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
You have to host them on a server. If you want to email them to me, I'll host them for you.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-16-2005, 09:16 AM #44
theguy2

theguy2 helped look for balloons
I wish i could take video with sound.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:54 PM #45
Machiavelli_Seraphim

Machiavelli_Seraphim is a Supporting Member
Equalizer

Ive got a mini-morlock in my tribal. flies like a bat outta H3LL. Z board egg with a dwell of 4, ROF on 20, 1 MS eye holdoff, and autoresponse. Iced a 68/4500 ACI bulldog one end to the other. but outruns any semi without ramping. tryin to keep it down to 15/sec so i dont outrun any tanks. the Mini-Morlocks themselves rock. the other option i have heard of that should work is the AKA equalizer for the Viking and Excaliburs. it should in theory fit inside a tub and since EVERYTHING is plug n play youd only hafta put a connector on your noid ot make it work. plus the old style boards were clearanced for 50 bucks. another 25 for a harness and eyes from AKA and youre set. tourney legal outta the box and equalink programmable plus trigger programming. well catchya all around.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:14 PM #46
TheTramp

It's sweet that your marker is so fast but you really need to invest in a nice Crossfire tank or something if you're worried about it keeping up with 15bps.

AO feedback: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40134
Old 06-08-2005, 09:10 AM #47
CockerDude02

haha...we gold waved my timmy at 28 and my nitroduck kept up...
Old 06-12-2005, 03:02 PM #48
goose_u69

so what exactly is the best board for the tribals??
caos
morlock
warloard
predator

which one is better and why????
what are the price ranges on these as well

i am cheep lol...may just put in a fury chip with ace board and warlord eye....don't know yet just looking at options
Old 06-12-2005, 04:08 PM #49
CockerDude02

predator is the best, i have used predator in all of my guns, and it is by far the fastest, also has the most modes and is easy to use.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:43 PM #50
warpedmephisto

I personally like either Chaos or Warlord myself. Its really personal preference though.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:59 PM #51
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by warpedmephisto
I personally like either Chaos or Warlord myself. Its really personal preference though.
i believe at d-day this year ....... the chaos and warlord prevailed over my morlock by far.

chaos and the warlord will be the only thing in my guns from now on.........
Old 06-12-2005, 06:35 PM #52
goose_u69

andy...what is the difference in price and features and speed on those....

just curious as i am getting that brand new looking red to black twister that newbedoo has posted on tog.

i am trading a-5 with egrip for a sterling pump which is going up to newbedoo and i am getting that gorgeous twister..

not sure what all i am going to do to it yet as it is too clean to really butcher up so i may or may not eventually put new electros and a double trigger in it.

for now i am going to atleast put on a lpr and an lpc

shifty i will be lookin ya up for that lpc soon

if am running an external lpr though i do not need the aoc correct???

lol to much stuff for me to learn...still a newb on these tribals.

this is why i am selling the bbt flame too so i have a little extra to upgrade this sweet twister.

give me some specs and info guys...i want to know what the best ups are for this thing as it is sweet looking and worth of all the good stuff...not that the bbt is not but i don't like the flame ano so i guess i am a little anal there but can not see sinking a bunch of up in something i don't really like all that well
Old 06-13-2005, 01:07 AM #53
warpedmephisto

As for speed, Warlord and Chaos are about equal. Warlord is a bit pricier, but you'll be supporting a great Tribe member, Blue.

There are a few different ways you can run an LPR/LPC combo. First you can run an LPR adapter and a 'cocker LPR. Or you could run an LPRC or TILPR. Or you can run a 'cocker LPR mounted on the ASA and a LPC. www.tribal-paintball.com has the products you're looking for.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:11 AM #54
Machiavelli_Seraphim

ROF

The 15/sec was imposed by meself to conserve paint on the outlaw field i play on also to make sure i dont ice a tank. Ive also Iced the 420 centerflag regs. so thanks dont matter. i get 2000 rounds at 15/sec versus 900-1200 at 20/sec on autoresponse. once the regs tart icing i lose all efficiency. i froze a sidewinder and a 420 centerflag tank up in about 200-400 rounds. and by iced i mean they looked like Co2 tanks..... kinda sucked.... i know something was outta adjustment. was just kinda intersting. as for electronics... ive done the WAS thing and the Fury chips and i still thouroughly stand behind the morlock. mechanincally the tribal is stated to top out about 23-24 rounds a second. ive had mine hold 25 and spike almost to 30. i prefer to stay at or under 20. at 20 the bolt pin kinda blurs.... fast enough for me. i dont plan on replacing my eggy anytime soon. as for whats the FASTEST board. its all personal preference in the end. i love morlocks. some may love the predators.... just read up on how to program them and what they can do. well catchya all around. Bye.
Old 06-13-2005, 07:18 AM #55
goose_u69

andy i have a palmer rock that i got from shifty (full size not mini rock) and he also has a lpc but it is for stock....if i am not mistaken you take out the aoc if your running the lpr correct???

i would assume then that i will need a longer spring as well for the cup seal

as far as speed that sounds insanely quick to me .....i like it hehehehe

can that egg actually keep up??? i assume you are also running z boad in that as well

Last edited by goose_u69 : 06-13-2005 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:23 AM #56
TheTramp

The LPR adaptor had a post that goes into the gun and keeps the valve spring in the same position it would be it the AOC was still in there.

Old 06-13-2005, 12:30 PM #57
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
goose the lpc that i have has the post that goes down in there.......... the same on the lpr adapter .

you wont need a longer spring the same spring you have will work.
you then have to have the asa tapped to put a lpr in the front. then hook the lpr to either to the lpc or the grub screw hole in the front.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:44 PM #58
goose_u69

shifty

i would probably run it from asa to the lpc like what your purple people eater has setup on it.

this means i can also run edwins high flow asa screw corect??

which is better the micro rock or plain rock reg when it comes to palmers cause i see you have a micro rock up too.

chrome rock is purdy lol but which one is more effective??

or being it is one palmer versus another palmer it will be so insignificant that it does not matter??

appreciate the insight on this...still in debates though on how much i want to butcher that twister since it looks like new

probably will go ahead and tap the asa though as i want the lpc on there for the volume and too cheep to spend the 150 on edwins tlprc which probably would be ideal
Old 06-13-2005, 08:38 PM #59
TheTramp

The full size Rock has a pressure relief valve. Other than that it's the same as the Micro Rock.

Because they are basicly exactly the same (other than the relief) either on will be a solid LPR for your Twister.

Old 06-13-2005, 09:01 PM #60
goose_u69

kinda figured that but didn't know if there was any major difference...i have always loved palmer products..they are rock solid...did not know what the differences were though so thought i would ask....

thank you tramp
Old 06-16-2005, 09:13 PM #61
jeremysears

Quote:
Originally posted by warpedmephisto
As for speed, Warlord and Chaos are about equal. Warlord is a bit pricier, but you'll be supporting a great Tribe member, Blue.

There are a few different ways you can run an LPR/LPC combo. First you can run an LPR adapter and a 'cocker LPR. Or you could run an LPRC or TILPR. Or you can run a 'cocker LPR mounted on the ASA and a LPC. www.tribal-paintball.com has the products you're looking for.
I love the price and performance of the chaos, but I love the reflective eye on the warlord and tarantula makes one heck of a eye cover for them (or any eye for that matter) I instaled the chaos on the fluster wasnt too dificult and works great and I installed the warlord on the chrome BBT once again easy install and works great. I have found that with the break beam eyes (chaos and edwin's ace) I ended up having to install double ball detents but Im thinking I just put the eyes too low so the ball placement in the exact center is criticle
Black Shocker Vision SFT
Red Z Force Cocker
Old 06-16-2005, 10:17 PM #62
goose_u69

what eyes will fit on a morlock and where can i get them
Old 06-16-2005, 11:42 PM #63
Machiavelli_Seraphim

Morlock Eyes

Molrocks will run any eye. reflective or beam break. so pretty much any eye setup you can name. the smaller ones like the AKA products use are the best in my opinion if you want beam break but you can use timmy eyes. dont matter. the board reads them all the same way and you can program the logic mode. Low level is for beam break and high level is for reflective. as long as you can figure out how to wire it youre set. as for beam breaks i cang et you the wiring patter. its not really updated in their manual. LMK.