PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-06-2005, 10:26 AM #85
overmortal
Murphy the Murder Muffin

has been a member for 10 years
I must say that 90% of the people posting in this thread are idiots. Or just uneducated.

Simple tests. These work. I've used them myself.

1) Tape recorder in a room for an hour or two. Sit in the room yourself with your wife and son. Take detailed notes of every work spoken by anyone in the room, and in what order. Listen to the tape and make note of any sounds/words that were not made by yourselves.

2) Do a videotape tour of your house. Take good looks at mirrors, windows, reflective surfaces, and tv screens (turned off).

3) Clean your camera. Those were dust spots. Apparently, your child needs a bath, since the dust spots only appear when he's in the pic. (On a similar but separate note, use more than one camera. Try film, then digital. Add as many variables as you can, to eliminate a possible problem with just one camera)

4) Walk through your house and pay attention to any particular changes in emotion. If a room feels different than another room, take pictures. Take pictures of anything that happens to catch your attention. And of the things I told you to videotape. If you feel a sudden instinct to turn and snap a picture, do it. Then let your wife do the same thing. Compare pictures. Post the results.

5) Leave out a pad and pen. Write a note inviting the suspected interloper to mark or comment.

6) Ask your son (I know he probably can't talk, but I'm sure he can point) if he sees anything or anyone. Tell him to point to all the people in the room. Children usually haven't been desensitized to spiritual activity, and often consider commonplace what older people would be terrified by.

Repeat these steps two or three times, and compare results each time.

Last edited by overmortal : 01-06-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2005, 10:37 AM #86
Doughy
ride my pole

Quote:
Originally posted by overmortal
I must say that 90% of the people posting in this thread are idiots. Or just uneducated.

Simple tests. These work. I've used them myself.

1) Tape recorder in a room for an hour or two. Sit in the room yourself with your wife and son. Take detailed notes of every work spoken by anyone in the room, and in what order. Listen to the tape and make note of any sounds/words that were not made by yourselves.

2) Do a videotape tour of your house. Take good looks at mirrors, windows, reflective surfaces, and tv screens (turned off).

3) Clean your camera. Those were dust spots. Apparently, your child needs a bath, since the dust spots only appear when he's in the pic. (On a similar but separate note, use more than one camera. Try film, then digital. Add as many variables as you can, to eliminate a possible problem with just one camera)

4) Walk through your house and pay attention to any particular changes in emotion. If a room feels different than another room, take pictures. Take pictures of anything that happens to catch your attention. And of the things I told you to videotape. If you feel a sudden instinct to turn and snap a picture, do it. Then let your wife do the same thing. Compare pictures. Post the results.

5) Leave out a pad and pen. Write a note inviting the suspected interloper to mark or comment.

6) Ask your son (I know he probably can't talk, but I'm sure he can point) if he sees anything or anyone. Tell him to point to all the people in the room. Children usually haven't been desensitized to spiritual activity, and often consider commonplace what older people would be terrified by.

Repeat these steps two or three times, and compare results each time.
Hey, I'm just posting stuff I found. I AM NOT INVITING ANYTHING to interact with me, or mark or comment. That is when doors open that you can't close. I am not ****ing with this anymore. Honestly, I am content with what I have. I would rather NOT find anything else in my home. Hell, if it was somebody else's house, I wouldn't care. It sounds cool. But I dont want to attract anything to me or my family. **** that.

(good advice though)
"Originally posted by vvhoisjohngalt
life is too short to talk to ugly women. "
"Originally posted by DrSlaughter: man i love how ST says "emo" to anything deeper than buttsecks."
Old 01-06-2005, 10:38 AM #87
zero skillet
Squat Till You Drop

Only ghost that has ever been around me is the Holy Ghost. So yea those demons cant touch me.

HAHA Me>You(except for doughy cuz he is the secks, his son crypt walks, and his wife is mmm...mmm...lickin fine.)
Old 01-06-2005, 10:38 AM #88
PRINCE_SANCHEZ
Banned

lame. I wanna see some real ghosts in person.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:04 PM #89
overmortal
Murphy the Murder Muffin

Quote:
Originally posted by Doughy
Hey, I'm just posting stuff I found. I AM NOT INVITING ANYTHING to interact with me, or mark or comment. That is when doors open that you can't close. I am not ****ing with this anymore. Honestly, I am content with what I have. I would rather NOT find anything else in my home. Hell, if it was somebody else's house, I wouldn't care. It sounds cool. But I dont want to attract anything to me or my family. **** that.

(good advice though)
Finding out if it's really something is the first step to dealing with it. If it is something, then you have the option of telling it to leave. I assume you're the head of the house. Nothing can be in your house that you don't allow (regarding spirits). If it's something that existed in that property before, you need to find out what it is, then command it to leave. If it's something that's entered your house by being attatched to something/someone else, then you need to remove whatever brought it in and it will have to leave with it.

Eventually, if it is something, it will find more ways to make itself known. Your wife having the hag syndrome (look it up. It's a paranormal terminology), and possible orbs in pictures of your son . . . things like that will become more common. My gf's house is haunted by the ghosts of four dead relatives, two of which I saw with my own eyes one night during a near-death experience (nearly-fatal allergic reaction). Find out what it is (post pictures about it) and deal with it before it becomes a problem.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:08 PM #90
SHOOT KILL WIN

SHOOT KILL WIN is an NCPA player
SHOOT KILL WIN plays in the APPA D4 division
SHOOT KILL WIN has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
**** i jsut typed for like 10m mins and like 5 paragraphs on about my dads old moview theater ghost, even giving the background ans a story etc... aww ill come back later and tell you a tory when i feel like it... m legs hurst cuz i popped my knee cap (patelle) out of place and then popped it back in, i was doing a sideflip mind you.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:04 PM #91
Doughy
ride my pole

Quote:
Originally posted by overmortal
Finding out if it's really something is the first step to dealing with it. If it is something, then you have the option of telling it to leave. I assume you're the head of the house. Nothing can be in your house that you don't allow (regarding spirits). If it's something that existed in that property before, you need to find out what it is, then command it to leave. If it's something that's entered your house by being attatched to something/someone else, then you need to remove whatever brought it in and it will have to leave with it.

Eventually, if it is something, it will find more ways to make itself known. Your wife having the hag syndrome (look it up. It's a paranormal terminology), and possible orbs in pictures of your son . . . things like that will become more common. My gf's house is haunted by the ghosts of four dead relatives, two of which I saw with my own eyes one night during a near-death experience (nearly-fatal allergic reaction). Find out what it is (post pictures about it) and deal with it before it becomes a problem.
Can't I tell it to leave now? Even if Im not 100% sure? Do I have to know? I have heard that if you just ignore the stuff, It will go away.

I know there is something the more I think about it. I saw something in my bathroom mirror which prompted the first thread. Nothing has happend to me since then, but then I think of wierd things that have happend in the apartment, and I have always just dismissed it. One time I was doing homework in my bedroom and I had the baby monitor on. My son was about 3 months old. I swear I heard people talking in it and dismissed it as interference from the neighbors or something. The neighbors had young children too. Then I heard my son's mobile in his crib start playing music. It was late at night, so I figured he just woke up and is playing. I went to check on him. I then remembered that I had taken his mobile down and put it in his closet, When I opened his door, music stopped. That creeped the hell outta me, so I figured the monitor is just picking up noise upstairs.
"Originally posted by DrSlaughter: man i love how ST says "emo" to anything deeper than buttsecks."
Old 01-06-2005, 03:32 PM #92
drunktiger21
Welcome to my reality

Doughy is right **** that. If he does that it will just creep out the whole family and set a bad/scary atmosphere to live in and + wont even work. My room feels different all the time. Its called air conditioning.

Should I, like, get a signature, or something?

Old 01-06-2005, 03:38 PM #93
Ms.ZeroSkillet
LovelyLady05

Quote:
Originally posted by zero skillet
HAHA Me>You(except for doughy cuz he is the secks, his son crypt walks, and his wife is mmm...mmm...lickin fine.)
Old 01-06-2005, 03:53 PM #94
Doughy
ride my pole

^ no ****ing way!!! This is some kind of joke...It has to be.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:06 PM #95
VivaLaNation
••is back••

Oh ****. Look at all the ghosts in this thread in the first few pics:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...pagen umber=1
Old 01-06-2005, 04:16 PM #96
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
"orbs" are glare created by lights that rent in the picture, i bet you have a hall light in that first picture.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 01-06-2005, 04:48 PM #97
Doughy
ride my pole

Quote:
Originally posted by VivaLaNation
Oh ****. Look at all the ghosts in this thread in the first few pics:

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...pagen umber=1
Nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Drex17
"orbs" are glare created by lights that rent in the picture, i bet you have a hall light in that first picture.
True; however, The glare will typically form more than a single orb and are often in a perfect straight line. Kind of like when you stare at the sun, or point a camara and snap pics of the sun. These pics there is only one and in the second, there are a few, yet in no particular patern.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:01 PM #98
Andyman
ΦW Phi Wasted

Andyman is a Supporting Member
Andyman is an NCPA National Champion
Andyman plays in the APPA D5 division
meaning there is more than one light from different directions or something. but anyways, call gb or sumthin

Support the NCPA

Phi Wast3d: Your blackout is our pre-game.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:33 PM #99
Ms.ZeroSkillet
LovelyLady05

Quote:
^ no ****ing way!!! This is some kind of joke...It has to be.
huh?
Old 01-06-2005, 05:44 PM #100
PBGary (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by spyder_dude
your baby is fat.
this thread was an excuse to show everyone how cute his baby was and then he got responses like this what a shame.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:46 PM #101
Doughy
ride my pole

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms.ZeroSkillet
huh?
MS.ZeroSkillet. That's wierd. It would be like having my wife post on PBN. To much is said for people to have their significant others browsing through PBN.
Old 01-06-2005, 06:01 PM #102
SirSmit418
wat?

SirSmit418 is a Supporting Member
Re: Ghost thread updates *pics*

ur baby is ugly
Old 01-06-2005, 06:10 PM #103
NUMBtoPaiN
Week's up. . . . . .

Quote:
She said that it litterally felt like two hands on her chest ...
Sorry, I wont do it again.
Elin Grindemyr Fan Club Member #8

"Originally posted by Lunch__Box89
beauty is in the eye of the beer holder "
"Why are we afraid to die? Do any of us remember being scared when we were born?" -Trevor Kay
Old 01-06-2005, 06:12 PM #104
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Mee
theres something on the lens
Old 01-06-2005, 06:34 PM #105
Ms.ZeroSkillet
LovelyLady05

Quote:
MS.ZeroSkillet. That's wierd. It would be like having my wife post on PBN. To much is said for people to have their significant others browsing through PBN.
lol