has been a member for 10 years
NOW LOOK!!!!

I am gonna have to clean all that up now

geez
Old 04-05-2002, 09:29 PM #3
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

I saw this at Paintballgateway today and thought it was very very sweet. In fact, I think I'm going to get one as soon as they start making it in different colors. For now, the trigger is limited to the silver color. Hopefully, Checkit will start making this product in different colors, and soon!

linky
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35
Old 04-06-2002, 12:07 AM #4
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

A'ight! speedguns, now where in the HELL did you get that???

If CheckIt is gonna keep coming out with this cool SHIYAIT, I'm just gonna hafta get wicked on 'em!

That is definitely something I would like to have! AAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ
Old 04-06-2002, 09:04 PM #5
abracadabra1
Proto Fabulous

Yes sir!

I think I'm going to have to get wicked on Checkit as well. I really wouldn't mind if they kept on making specialty parts for the Dragun. In fact, I hope they continue to do so! Maybe some cooler feedtubes (gated perhaps?), bolt tapped for snapback, stickies, custom milling, and other things would be great to see.

Come on Checkit, make us Dragun owners proud!
Techna Finger Job Style Trigger, CP Dust Black 12" Pro Barrel, CP Dust Black Twist Lock Feedneck, STD Industries Proto LPR, Orange SAM Proto bolt with Tophat Mod, Proto Low Pressure Bolt Rear Cap, Tadao M3 software, Hybrid Red Lady Grips, Black CP Black Razor Drop, Pure Energy 72ci 4500psi HP Peanut tank, Red Halo B with V35
Old 04-06-2002, 11:40 PM #6
pbking

------->LOL

seen proto's of some of the stuff they got coming off the line. Crazy! Ideas for higher end guns made for Spyders and BD's. Who whadda thought? Im gonna put ma Timmy and Angel down and play with ma BD tomorrow. Cane your muppet what?

Ma boy HeRoN says "Please no more questions regarding diffrent grips. Were workin on it."

If your at SC Village tomorrow (Sunday). Come say "Hi" and check out da parts. Ill be practicing on the hyperball field with the CIP Factory guys with my BD. LOL. Look for Dynasty, I think were practicing dem.

see u at da 50
"Ur done, get out! get out!"

da King
Old 04-06-2002, 11:44 PM #7
mr_pollock
Banned

Anyone know if that trigger fits on the Black Dragun Compact style Trigger Frame? I think the trigger frame is different from the Standard Black Dragun frame.........i dunno?
Old 04-11-2002, 11:53 PM #8
draguncrap
tough guy

good

i have double trigger from checkit on my dragun. it is in the blue that matches my gun. not only does it look good, but i adjusted it so incredibly good!! damn this is nice
Old 04-13-2002, 04:33 AM #9
Nathan Cho

You can get the triggers here:

www.checkitproducts.com

Last edited by Nathan Cho : 04-13-2002 at 04:46 AM.