PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-01-2005, 02:25 PM #1
Crazymoefoe#1

has been a member for 10 years
Question Osiris on a 03m? PGI to do or not?

Well I have an 03m Wich is basicaly like an autocker, and I want to make it electronic. I thought I wanted an e-blade, but after seeing that osiris blaze a streem this is what I want! So can I put an osiris kit on the 03m? Will pgi do the upgrade for me? I wish they would, So now Im askin? If they cant does anyone know were I can get a racegun trigger setup at a reasonable price?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2005, 06:02 PM #2
Crazymoefoe#1

Leon?

I failed to mention that the 03m is made by odyssey, and uses all cocker parts except the valve. Sorry. But If I could put that osiris kit on my 03m It would make my year!
Old 01-01-2005, 06:35 PM #3
baldusi

If it takes cocker hammers and front blocks, then it might accept the Osiris kit. If it's like the Merlin that has a different front block, then you're out of luck.
Old 01-01-2005, 08:12 PM #4
Crazymoefoe#1

Lightbulb Ah yes!

I am told that it does use the hammers and front blocks. Although I have not proved it to myself, I am stating what I was told. I am new to the autococking markers I know of several who have used e-blades and such to mod it up (03m). I dont realy understand everything going on with the osiris kit, but it sounds like it is much more in depth than just an electronic trigger, wich probly is what makes it so much better? I am still becoming familiar to the marker in its current state. (iv always just used my old spyder SE) I guess I will just have to call PGI this week and ask them if there is anything they can do for me. I am trying to stay calm because if they say they can put that Osiris then I will no longer be battling 30bps flyen at my a!@#$%^ and only shootin 2 or 3 back!
Old 01-02-2005, 09:46 PM #5
Leon Styles

hello to be honest I don,t know if it will go on the O3 marker, we can try
Leon