Old 12-31-2004, 02:43 PM #1
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

has been a member for 10 years
kapp_badbloodz supports Cereal Killerz 2
kapp_badbloodz supports our troops
kapp_badbloodz is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Nor cal and So cal guy invited for some play

just recently my good friend's house burned down due to a small electrical fire... i supose. we still are not certain of the cause of the fire. he is also a field owner and owns 3 fields on his property.

now... what i have suggested to some of his friends and local ballers is that we have a fundraiser tournament to benefit his home. i was thinking of a norcal vs socal tourny but i dont know how that will go. but there will be a tournament and everyone is invited. i also got a list of things to do like: big game, pb eating contest and such other things. now... there will either be a cash prize and some cheesy trophy or i will get dontated prizes from our sponsors. i just wanted your guy's opinions.

3 fields: 2 wood (1 long other short) and an airball field

price for 5 and 3 man teams has not been established yet

i will get the location and pics of the field asap

peace

corey

***************** UPDATE****************

please read below!!!

"Originally posted by slateman: Air Force . . . serious business"
MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""

Last edited by kapp_badbloodz : 01-04-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2004, 03:33 PM #2
nmr

nmr is a Supporting Member
nmr is a founding member
Old School woods ball tourney :-P

My Feedback.
Old 12-31-2004, 03:42 PM #3
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

nah... its speedball jsut with 2 wood bunker fields and 1 airball. if anyone went the the last recent AO day... it was at this field. so anyone that went knows what to expect.

MGDT: "Originally posted by Marine786: We had one guy get orders for a deployment while on a deployment."
AFDT:"Originally posted by f2f4: Or maybe he meant our exposed and aerated crotches. Privates. Because lord knows our PT gear only encourages "wardrobe malfunctions.""
Old 12-31-2004, 06:16 PM #4
Dubels
Wa?

nor cal or socal location? Ill play if we can bring our own paint
Old 12-31-2004, 06:43 PM #5
gangsta3000
ASSASIN

thats actually a clever idear i like it

Find This Gun

My Gleeeen
Old 12-31-2004, 10:06 PM #6
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

YES... bring your own paint and paint WILL be sold there or close to the field. campers will be welcome as well (hopefully... still working on it). the field will be in between Nor CaL and So Cal. its on the central coast (central california near san luis obisbo county).

if there are any other questions please e-mail, pm me, or post here. i am in the planning stage but the 3rd weekend of january will be the dates.

teams will be welcome but realize it will be limited to 5 man (dont know if it will be unlimited or hopperball)

just post up with questions and i'll get answers. peace.

corey

e-mail: young_blood666@hotmail.com

Old 12-31-2004, 10:49 PM #7
TheDiesel
Formerly DieselPhotos

TheDiesel is a Paintball photographer
TheDiesel posts videos on PbNation
TheDiesel supports our troops
You guys should also allow single players to come, sign up, and be put on a team.

Wish I can go, but I am injured.
Looking for Event/Practice Photos? Like my FB Page for the gallery announcements.

Feedback
Old 01-01-2005, 03:41 PM #8
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

yes... walk ons are allowed. there will be people there that have either never played before or have played very little and suck very bad. so if you want to come out and play with 3 of your friends and dont mind 2 other people we can do that.

things can be arranged. i will talk to Airgun designs and dye to help with some donations. i will also get empire to throw some stuff in.

... i should go into the infamous forum to see if chris would come out

i have so much planned i will spend all day tomarrow and monday to put it all together and pull it across you guys. thanks.

corey

Old 01-04-2005, 03:18 PM #9
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

alright i sent this e-mail with some of my ideas to the field owner's friend. we are hopping to have a 5 man unlimited and a 3 man hopperball (whuch if for the noobs). we also to have some fun stuff going on so please read and any input would be great.

i am also working on an address so you can mapquest from your destination and pictures so you guys can see what the fields look like. later.

corey

email i sent

hey...

about the fundraiser tourny for Brad. i have been talking to guys on the forum and i will be having people comming from northern california and southern california to play. i dont know how many though. what i need is an address of whewre brads house used to be and some pictures if you have them of the the field. i also would like to know if you would be able to make some of those "trophies" you had last time. if so i can tell you what i want to be put on them. the tourny is going to be a "Nor Cal" vs "SoCal" tourny and some people are very interested. if i can get donations from Dye and AGD then we can get prizes but other than that we might have to give cash prizes. otehr than that... i know that around 5 or 6 local teams will show including mine. i want to have a 3 man newbie hopeprball and a 5 man unlimited paint event. pass that along and see if everyone agrees. i also want to have a paintball eating contest or a raffle. i also want to have myself shot with a full hopper if we get 200 dollars in donations (200 in a hopper... get it!)... there are a lot of stuff i want to do so pass these along to brad and bill and see what they think.

about the refs... i can play or ref... it doesnt matter. i might HAVE to ref for january's event but my whole team can ref (around 7 or 8 guys). they all play good too so if some little kids dont have a team one or two of my players can sub in to make even teams. we should alos think about having a big bar-b-q as well.

also before i forget... ask brad if people are welcome to camp out at the field if there are people like me, brad, you, or bill there to help organize and watch over people.

thanks a lot and get that address and pictures to me asap. thanks.

corey

Old 01-05-2005, 03:40 PM #10
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

up... want as many peopl possible to see this.

Old 01-08-2005, 05:05 PM #11
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

up... this needs to happen

Old 01-08-2005, 06:48 PM #12
gangsta3000
ASSASIN

my team will totaly will want to play!

Find This Gun

My Gleeeen
Old 01-08-2005, 09:22 PM #13
AutomagJoe

Change format to streetball showdown? 20 on 20 - 30 on 30 depending on turnout. You can maintain Norcal vs. Socal theme.
I think the streetball format would work out better if you want to go with the battle of the regions thing. In a 5 man event how would you maintain Norcal v. Socal? Norcal teams only play Socal teams. That would be hard to shedule and the turnout probably would not permit that. If you just get a mob vs. a mob and play elimination, you could just charge per person and more people would show because you would get the teamless crowd, too. You could still break it down into divisions with multiple teams depending on numbers and break them down by experience. Just something to consider... because that sounds hella fun to me and i'm sure others would agree.

What kind of field is the "speedball" field? I realize that there are two wooded fields, but what is the speedball court made of?
Old 01-08-2005, 10:22 PM #14
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

not wooden as in trees, but pallets and boards cut into shapes and thrown together. its pretty neat. i think the mob idea is great and my team and friends that can ref will fill in for either side.

i want to know whether or not that is a good idea to everyone else... i need 3 from socal and 3 from norcal to agree just to know that at least that many will show up to make it even... lol...

any ideas are welcome and i should have directions here real soon. it will be either this month or febuary. so keep an eye for more updates.

corey

you can pm me for my phone # if u wish to contact me or e-mail me at young_blood666@hotmail.com

Old 01-08-2005, 11:02 PM #15
lamar123
Banned

thats actually a really good idea...nor*cal vs so*cal. you should register your team in whichever you want to represent and see who wins the most....lol that would be great....where is the venue tho? or where would it be....it has to be fair for both..lol.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:21 AM #16
Center50kid
ST's Grammar Teacher

Center50kid is a Supporting Member
Hey man me and my team want to play 5 man but will all the players be like nov? Because were rookie and dont feel like getting owned.

xxSO*CALxx

[949]
Old 01-09-2005, 12:18 PM #17
eatsleeppaintball5 (Banned)

i dont think there will be that many nor cal ballers
Old 01-09-2005, 01:22 PM #18
TGjester

Does this field have a name????
Old 01-10-2005, 02:11 PM #19
kapp_badbloodz
CLASSIFIED

Its Brad Scotts field in Atascadero, California. it is smack in between nor cal and so cal so both have a nice drive ....

as for the final dates and everything i still have not worked that out and i need to send another e-mail to the field owner to figure some stuff out.

WHAT I NEED FROM U GUYS:

please PM me with the number of people you are comming with and whether you're from socal or norcal. i can then figure out how we can plan this out. please also list the screen names of yourself and anyone else who uses pbnation thats comming with you so i can have a sign-in sheet when you arrive.

if we do the mob thing then i dont think i will be able to hand out prizes... however... we can get a nice trophy made with little plaques on it to have engraved on who wins every year and make this a yearly thing as well.

im comming up with tons of ideas so just pm me with all your PBN sn's so i can get an idea of how many people are comming... i know like 3 or 4 teams prommised to come already so hit me up quick so i can get this finalized.

corey