Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-04-2002, 11:35 PM #1
Pstan
"Grauwolfe"

has been a member for 10 years
New Dragun Owner.....

Just thought I'd post up and say hello to you men. I recently purchased a M3 Dragun and have found this forum to be the best online for info on these markers. I've been playing now for about 2 years, but have been around the "shooting sports" all my life. Paintball is truly addictive, as I now own 3 markers and play as much as I can. By the way, I bought my M3 direct as I live only 45 minutes from M3's home.

Anyway......just a thanks from me on the board here for the info that' s available.......

My gun : 1. M3 Dragun with Basic Semi Frame 2. Lapco Drop Forward 3. Lapco Bigshot 12" 4. Palmer Vert Stabilzer with Guage 5. Custom Anti-siphon 20oz.

Later.....
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2002, 11:57 PM #2
M3_Sniper

Well I finally got my Sniper Black Dragun and I'm ready to play this weekend!! Wohooo
Old 04-05-2002, 12:32 AM #3
Thourne
Pump Gun Aficionado

Thourne is a founding member
Pstan I've heard that the BD's have a wierd hole pattern for an ASA how well does the Lapco DF fit?
Old 04-05-2002, 08:53 AM #4
Pstan
"Grauwolfe"

Actually the Drop Forward was one of the first things I checked after the gun came outta the box. My gun has the aluminum frame with the standard staggered Spyder hole pattern. The Lapco Drop fit perfectly. However, you will have to buy the 4mm screws to bolt the drop on as the ones that are standard are too short.

Hope this helps!!....
Old 04-05-2002, 10:03 AM #5
leorph

Pstan, I am looking to put a Palmer stabalizer on my BD as well. How hard was yhe install? any can you post pics of the finished product? Did it replace your foregrip/x-chamber? Thanks.
Old 04-05-2002, 11:16 AM #6
Pstan
"Grauwolfe"

The Palmer Stabilizer will thread directly in at the ASA where the Ex. Chamber is from factory. Just make sure you get the MALE version of the Stabilizer. It really is a sleek look on the gun when you get it set up.

As for the pics........I'm gonna get some up this weekend. It may be that I have to E-Mail you a pic, as I dont have a host sight for pics yet. I do intend to get pic here soon though.
Old 04-05-2002, 01:28 PM #7
leorph

Thanks for the info.
Old 04-05-2002, 01:36 PM #8
Voodoo

Pstan,

How's the chrono +/- with the stabilizer and anti-siphon?
Old 04-08-2002, 12:54 PM #9
Pstan
"Grauwolfe"

As best I could tell yesterday I was running +/- around 5fps. Yesterday was my first game with my Dragun. I truly love this gun...fit, feel, points well, rof, everything. By the way, we played like 4 games before one of my friends with a chrono showed up.......when I chrono'd I was suprised....... I had gotten 3 eliminations with a fps of 220........lmao........gun was insanely accurate shooting that low.

Accurate or not, she got reg'd up to 280 fps and around 800 psi on the Palmer's. Still terribly accurate!! I love the Lapco Bigshot 12".......After playing with my gun I dont think I'll change a thing about my set-up. Only prob now is I need a Compact Model to start riggin' it up......I'm never happy unless I have a gun to tinker with!!!