PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:19 PM #6049
Autococker_Penguin
The Streets

Ok, I got everyone added to FL, Im on at the moment. You can add me to the list as well, Irishpenguin. Ill send you guys a whisper when you get on, or vica versa.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2005, 10:27 PM #6050
Entity_Of_One
If I must

Quote:
Originally Posted by !rshpnkrckr
Nope, bear at 10, cat at 20, blahblahblah.

If you want to be Undead, play a mage. Druids can be a difficult first character. That, and I can help you with a mage extensively, not so much with a druid.

Names on D-Spine:
Me - Aard
Gonzo - Gonzö (alt+148)
Bronko - Tooelite
Anubis - Medkit

That's all I can remember. If I forgot anyone, PM me and I'll add you.
Druids are a bit of a complex class, but that doesn't mean you cant have one as your first character. Tauren druid was my first character, and I ended up taking him to 60. The only thing I found that I didn't like about the druids is that they were almost too versatile, like they were more of a "jack of all trades" kinda class, and I wanted something much more specialized. So I then started my undead mage (about a month ago), and he hit 58 tonight. Just go with what sounds fun to you really. Since its your first character, you dont have any experience and therefore aren't going to really know what each class is all about. So, just understand the basics and start something that you find interesting (after all, you'll be spending A LOT of time leveling them, so ya better like um)
Old 12-09-2005, 01:39 AM #6051
gonzo5187
Boxy Brown

gonzo5187 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
(Posting from dad's laptop, i wont be able to play this weekend)

Despite druid being a somewhat complex class to play i think it would be nice for a first time player. You can heal and cast, or you can tank, or you can even dps. They are also very good for pvp, so you get everything youd want from any other class, just not quite as much. I would say try druid, and if you like one part of it more than the other then make a class more specialized for that(if you prefer using spells like moonfire, starfire, and wrath, make a mage or warlock, if you prefer healing, make a priest(although druids are almost just as good of healers as priests) if you like using bearform, make a warrior, and if you like cat form, make a rogue).

ill be home alone in my dads apartment tomorrow for most of the day so you guys better give me something good to read as i will be quite bored and will most likely just be watching tv/downloading wow videos to hold me over for the day before i see some friends.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:11 AM #6052
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread is over 100 pages. Continue here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1305617
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread