Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-22-2004, 09:36 PM #1
Clink
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Grr

im really interested in a cyborg but i have a small problem...

i dont have enough money and by the time i get enough money it will be 2008

so i was wondering if the price will ever drop
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2004, 09:41 PM #2
Berserk

Berserk is a Supporting Member
By then there will be a new version of the borg out lol
Old 12-22-2004, 10:23 PM #3
ThatTron

theres is no way that u can't get money. To get my borg i worked my *** off pumping gas for 7$ an hour (canadian). plus im only 15 and i had to pay every single dime myself. So please everyone who says they can't get money, look to see if your doing anything to try and get money like finding a job or even part time jobs or selling your organs W/E!! Sitting at your computer moaning over not having enough money isn't helping, so get up and do something about it.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:48 PM #4
Warblade
NW Paintballer

Warblade is a Supporting Member
Please leave right now ThatTron, we don't like sorry *** flamers in the MacDev forum. And Clink if the price does drop Im guessing that it won't drop that much. See if you could clean your house or find a decent paying job to get some more money.

Tadao'd MacDev Sonic Cyborg #0063

Feedback
Old 12-22-2004, 11:25 PM #5
vanquish_v12

^actually, ThatTron's kinda right. He's not flaming, he's just saying, if you dont have the money then there are ways to make money. I got my first couple of jobs partly to pay for paintball.

If you're under 16 and are having trouble getting a job because of your age, try grocery stores. Sure, bagging groceries is a crappy job, but most stores will hire 14 and 15 year olds for it, and its easy even if it is boring, and most places will let you work about as many hours as you want. Thats how I paid for my Bushmaster. Ended up moving up to cashier and making several thousand more dollars before quitting and moving on to another job that I would like to recommend: reffing paintball. In addition to getting paid, most paintball places also give pretty nice discounts, and its a great way to meet other paintball players.
"Originally posted by Darryl Hadfield: Don't be silly. God doesn't make crap."
Old 12-22-2004, 11:48 PM #6
ouchfactor

ouchfactor donated to help Peyton Trent
Drop in price

Iv'e got one for sale on ebay right now $800 starting bid and buy it now for $880. It's in mint condition. I'm gonna get a sonic borg.
Old 12-23-2004, 03:09 AM #7
eTweaK
HK ALL DAY!

eTweaK is a Supporting Member
eTweaK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Man ...go plow snow. I usually do it but we hired someone this year to do it, and we give the kid 30 bucks for almost NO work. I want to go plow so bad now. 30 bucks doesn't sound like alot but...10 houses a day minimum....is 300 bucks. Just find the prices of other kids that are doing it and go 5-10 bucks lower then do a REALLY nice job and they will probally tip too. Anyway it sucks to be without a job. Also if your looking for somethign to get you through college...go get a dish washing job and work your way upto waiter. If you good, and in a nice restuarent working two nights a week in college i get 100+ a night in tips plus paycheck..AWESOME college job.
"HK isn't just a team. It's not just a club. It's a life style. It's all about doin' whatever you can just to ball on Sunday with all the guys. It's about havin' a good time, and being orginal. It's about being part of the family.
It's about being a Hostile Kid."
HK.army.com H< Forum
DLX #11
DLX #554
Old 12-23-2004, 06:40 AM #8
KINGLERMAN
GET A CYBORG EVERYONE

HAHAHAHAHA not to be rude but i refuse to do manual labour *posh british acent* j/k id do anything for cash...

My first job i did over the internet i loaded hotels for a company now that doesnt exist. when i say loaded hotels i mean loaded the coding, so i spent hours typing in alpha numeric codes like "RACRATE1" and stuff and it earned my a pretty penny, i got 100USD a hotel at one stage, but then i got too good and did 6 in less than 10 hours and they lowered the price to 50$it usually takes about 2 hours to do 1 but i set up a system so i only had to write down the code one time and could use it multiple times by cutting and pasting off a word document or something, well enough about that the only reason i had that job was cuase my dad was 3rd owner, and it went bankrupt.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:48 AM #9
ThatTron

Quote:
Originally posted by Warblade
Please leave right now ThatTron, we don't like sorry *** flamers in the MacDev forum. And Clink if the price does drop Im guessing that it won't drop that much. See if you could clean your house or find a decent paying job to get some more money.
Warblade, sorry if you thought i was flaming because i was just stating that theres no excuse to not having money. I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:57 AM #10
-=DFOX=-
Border Bandit

-=DFOX=- is a Supporting Member
Blah, get off your butt and work.
Old 12-23-2004, 12:23 PM #11
UK Hawaiian
RJ Droid # D1424

UK Hawaiian is a Supporting Member
Look, I worked since I was 12 as the first paper boy in my town. Then worked all thru High School at KFC then unto College as a Steward at the Halekulani Hotel then now I'm serving in the United States Air Force. It's just a matter of time and a lot of work before you to will be a happy borg owner.....now go take out the trash and make some money!!!!

The statement above is false.

UK Hawaiians Feedback
Old 12-23-2004, 05:30 PM #12
Clink
Banned

yo etweak.. It would kind of help if i had snow to plow

and thanks for the help