PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2013, 04:16 PM #1
Chap730 (Banned)

I need a new circuit board for my B2K4 w/PDS

HELP HELP HELP!

I need a new circuit board for my 2004 b2k w/PDS I've been searching online and haven't had any luck!
Chap730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2013, 04:38 PM #2
maloneoni
The Ronin

has been a member for 10 years
icd-owners.com

Create an account, check the BST. There might not be one there now, but your are more likely to find on there than anywhere else.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:20 PM #3
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
going to ICDO helps...

you can theoretically put anything in the gun, with little modification: Droid/Cyborg, Ego, whatever. but if you want a drop in, i.e. something that is literally plug and play, then go HERE for the Kila Drive board. don't worry about it being for the Promaster/Freestyle. other than the second microswitch which you won't/can't use, you plug it in, make your setting and that's it.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:35 PM #4
gretch6364

Is the Kila Drive board the best bet for putting a modern board into a classic blind bushy? It has LCD, but guessing that is dead with any modern board options. Which of the kila boards would I choose? Promaster or Freestyle and are their any mounting options out there?

Looks small enough to just zip tie it in.

Need a board with PSP or millennium.

Thanks
gretch6364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:12 AM #5
maloneoni
The Ronin

The kila will give you the best drop in with PSP option. The boards are the same. The board will be loose in the trigger frame or the tray. I think there is a way to turn off the switch on the board, but I can't remember for sure. If not, I had a predator lite in my bushmaster and I didn't disable the switch. Just be sure to turn it off when you aren't actively playing.