PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-17-2014, 03:02 AM #1
CausticFL

LPR leak question

Hey guys,

Have a serious leak from my Promaster LPR not allowing me to fully pressurize or cycle. Coming directly from the hole in the lpr cap, so I guess I need to take it out, replace the o rings and clean it (the rest of the gun internals were filthy)

I've searched high and low but can't find a usable guide. Can anyone provide instruction on how they remove it? From the barrel side? Do I need to remove the hpr?

Thanks!
Alex
CausticFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:38 AM #2
maloneoni
The Ronin

http://www.icdproducts.com/paintball...0Assembly.html

http://www.icdproducts.com/paintball/manuals.htm

I have the best luck removing LPRs with a rubber strap wrench and channel locks. If you are looking down the barrel, turn the entire LPR to the left. If the LPR is leaking from hole in the cap, it is likely the oring on the piston. If you feel the HPR is in your way, take off the HPR.

Last edited by maloneoni : 02-18-2014 at 12:42 AM.
maloneoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:24 PM #3
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
more than likely its the oring around the reg piston. you can check the reg seat as well.

use a strap wrench to loosen. unscrew the cap/adjustment screw all the way out and you access the reg piston. then the spring holder, do the same, and you access the other internals. use a decent lube, after cleaning it. that guide is fool proof. sometimes keeping it simple is keeping it the best.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote