Need opinions - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-01-2002, 03:03 PM #1
OsCaR the GrOuCh
p8ntballervirus's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: in a trashcan
 has been a member for 10 years
Need opinions

Ok, right now i am dying to get a viking but i'm a tad short and willing to wiat a little bit. I need help on deciding if i should:

wait a few months and keep my cocker and get viking

sell my cocker buy viking

wait a few months then sell cocker and buy excalibur

or wait untill upgrades start coming out then sell my cocker and buy whatever

i know the options are a little messed up, but if you have any suggestions lmk, i'm really looking forward to a vik or excal, thx in advance
Rockin the D80 =D

I Heart My Vdub

Davin Royal Photography
p8ntballervirus is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 04-01-2002, 03:32 PM #2
Beastin' it Up
triple-c's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: C-Ville, VA
triple-c is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
I suggest you shoot the Excal & Viking and decide which one you like better. If you can't try them out, its ok, because there is little to no difference between them. I'v heard the Excal is a little more consistant due to hammer hitting and velocity changing or something-

Anyways however you get the money is up to you, whenever you get the gun is up to you, just know you will be pleased w/ either gun you decide to purchase-If you're really not sure, then just kepp the cocker-
triple-c is offline  

Posting Rules
Forum Jump