Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-27-2001, 09:25 PM #1
Archist
Hated on by mods

has been a member for 10 years
Angry Direct Hit - BLAH!

i just ordered 3 cases of direct hit and he PROMISED me that it would be there last thursday for a tourny that i would be supplying paint on saturday. well the paint wasnt there until tuesday. i got the paint and there are about 460-480 balls per bag instead of 500 balls per bag. also it is the worst consistency paint i have EVER seen. there are are many dimples and dents it is horrible. when i called him and asked him to reimburse me for having to buy extra paint for the tournament which i shouldnt have, because i had already bought the paint that was in the mail, he just hadnt sent, he said tough luck. what an *******.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2001, 10:50 AM #2
ES13Raven
Miso Horny

ES13Raven is a Supporting Member
That sucks man. I just ordered 8 cases because the shipping is free until July 4th. I hope they arn't just clearing inventory now that they have been picked up by a major paintball company.
"Wipers deserve to be overshot"
Old 07-01-2001, 08:53 PM #3
draggin

Angry

wish we could hear who the "major name" is that will now be selling Direct S**t paint, wanna know what paint NOT to buy.

The half case I bought didn't shoot any better than Break Eagle. Didn't break in the barrel tho', even when it stuck in the barrel and had to shoot it out!!!!!
Old 07-02-2001, 08:50 PM #4
AndrewH

ok, tony did not sell DH to a major mfg.. It's not "HIS" paint or recipe or anything! he just bought the factory seconds!! HE's a conartist!!! Now that the mfg. he bought them from worked out the kinks there will be alot less 2nds and tony will make up some story about being out or selling the recipe or something.
Old 07-03-2001, 01:06 PM #5
HoAs
^ Addin sum color 2 PB

I had a very nice time with direct hit. I didn't order it from paintball geek though...I got it from someone that I saw on the paypal "shop" list that was selling direct hit...It had great fill and was very thick and bright. Personally I luv the stuff
-National-
Get On My Level Hoe!
Old 07-03-2001, 02:07 PM #6
AndrewH

well, HoAs, that was tony, he's the only one who sells the paint becasue he's the only one who bought out a PB mfg. companies 2nds. Then he called them DH and sold $25 2nds for $40, and made a crapload of money. Now he's almost out of his 1300 cases so he'll make up some story about "selling" the recipe. This is nothing new, it's called a "fly by night" business. Basically he took all of us for suckers. Who knows, mabey you got a good case, thats the way 2nds work. Anyway, I've been talking with Tony for months, the guy is an a****** and dosen't deserve your money.