PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-14-2004, 09:32 PM #1
lildevil02

has been a member for 10 years
bad switch?

i was cleanin my gun from a tourny on sunday and decided to shoot a little ... well no matter what setting my Ripper 2 was reponsive 1 pull=2 shoots... i adjusted the trigger and put the spring in it hasnt made a difference... i have a frenzy 116 if you are wondering.. any help or thoughts will be great
thanks
~logan
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-14-2004, 09:57 PM #2
DarkIntim1dator
Banned

Very rarely will that be a switch problem. I don't know that I've ever heard of it happening.

If you open up your timmy, and push your microswitch down with your finger or another object, how many shots register per one push on the microswitch?
Old 12-14-2004, 10:34 PM #3
dyedude01
eat my pants ?

this is not a bad switch.... this happened on my friends gun too, it is pretty much unexplainable for me, but im sure this wil go on and off cause like sometimes it will be responsive with the same trigger adjustments and other times there will be no bounce at all, you can also notice this with out air on simulation mode, kinda wierd

shut up.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:11 PM #4
cuonthe50

my friends alias came in the mail the other day and his did it too...my friend is also has gone through the timmy tech course thing, he said it was the switch and there wasn't anything you could do about it...unless you soddered on a new switch
Old 12-15-2004, 12:16 AM #5
DarkIntim1dator
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkIntim1dator

If you open up your timmy, and push your microswitch down with your finger or another object, how many shots register per one push on the microswitch?
Unless they all did this test and it registered more than one shot per one push of the microswitch lever it's not a problem with the microswitch. 99.9999% of the time it has to do with trigger setup.
Old 12-15-2004, 07:29 PM #6
lildevil02

thanks the help it was the switch i sent it to blast