PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-30-2002, 10:41 PM #1
monkey31

has been a member for 10 years
Vision System

OK, this might be a little weird, and maybe even impossible to do, BUT.....

Does anyone out there think a Vision System, or something like it, is possible to hook up to the BD??

I was just sitting here, looking at the gun, and trying to think of different things to do to it, just to see if it could be done, and that popped into my head. Any feedback would be nice, even if you call me a flippin idiot!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2002, 04:15 AM #2
Nerobro

Nerobro is a Supporting Member
Um.... yes and no. I don't think the gripframe is setup to handle it. But ifyou remember pacman from skyball...... Well ;-) i'll toss the idea at him and see what we can do for ya.

Omnipotence ain't all it's cracked up to be.......
Old 03-31-2002, 10:32 AM #3
Benson

ole Pacman... If he can't do it... Well, I have heard people talk about making a "ghetto" vision out of rev parts, But I don't know of anyone that actually made one using the parts from it.
Old 04-01-2002, 02:00 PM #4
bob
Banned

I've seen a shutter with a boo-yah have vision on it. It looked kind of hack, but I'm sure if you spent more time setting it up it could be covered up or somthing. He said in one post he just picked the parts up at a electronics store. I believe you can find him in the kingman forum, or at spyder-club.org , or at www.spyderea.net . He goes by zen100. He has pics at the last one.
Old 04-04-2002, 08:02 PM #5
bob
Banned

Sorry his name is xen100. I think someone should seriously try and make one of these. Thousands of these markers have been sold quickly. There is definatly a market for a vision kit. Maybe if none of us can make one we can bug M3 until its made, or at least make it bounce off balls like a matrix...LOL
Old 04-04-2002, 09:32 PM #6
Dtang15

wow that be mad sweet... if they started making ACE's for spyders/draguns...
Old 04-04-2002, 10:05 PM #7
Twisted Angel
Awaiting Email Confirmation

drool, drool

I think I will tinker for the next month or two................off I dwell.....
Old 04-05-2002, 11:33 AM #8
bob
Banned

If your serious, I hope it works out for you.

Post your progress
Old 04-05-2002, 12:15 PM #9
time2kil
futbol ftw

i know you can have a revolution upgrade that will spin everytime the trigger is pulled(like a ricochet does w/ balls in the loader). I saw a pic probably about 3-4 years ago..hehe

I know this isn't what you guys are wanting, but it's more like an itellifeed mod really...
Old 04-05-2002, 12:27 PM #10
bob
Banned

Its not just like a intellifeed mod, it is one! Thats what intellifeed does, spins the arms inside the loader every time the trigger is pulled.

This wouldn't work, in a intellifeed kit the loader just uses the markers battery to power it. The black dragun only uses 1 9 volt battery, most loaders use two. This would result in the loader spinning slower if it moved at all. It would also eat batteries like crazy.
Old 04-05-2002, 09:14 PM #11
Twisted Angel
Awaiting Email Confirmation

thanks for the list of things to do you guys

1. Make ACE for dragun
2. Make intel. for dragun that still uses batts for the revvy
Old 04-06-2002, 01:00 AM #12
cohiba
decrepit perpetual noobie

T&A, you better not be teasin' us!

I am eagerly awaiting your efforts and subsequent report!

P.S. Sorry about that "T&A" thang--I just HAD to--I'm sure you understand!
Blue Black Dragun #1: Freak with 12" Black TD, AA Vigilante, Snap-Back N-Bolt, Taso Turbo Valve & Pin, Maddman Springs, Bob Long LP VA + LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico 2K, ShockTech DF, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover

Blue Black Dragun #2: Black CP 10", MACDev Gladiator, 32 Deg Turbo Valve, ShockTech Delrin Bolt, ShockTech LPC, CheckIt Trigger, Rico Shell, KAPP DoveTail DZ, CP On/Off, CrossFire 47/3K, RASE cover
Black Dragun FAQ