PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-30-2002, 03:42 PM #1
VinnieNWH

has been a member for 10 years
Unhappy After market triggers for the I-Frame???

I just ordered my I-Frame and i was just wondering if they are going to come out with after-market triggers for it. It would be pretty bad *** if somome did. Is the trigger even removeable? Just wondering.

p.s HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET A PICTURE NEXT TO YOUR NAME WHEN YOU POST??? Pretty dumb question.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2002, 04:37 PM #2
JuNKiE22
Junk-mister

well i cant really help you with the i-frame(i doubt it has other triggers.) But the "picture" by your name is called an avatar. go to your profile and i think you go under edit optiond or something like that. and click "change avatar". it gives you a huge list to choose from.
or if you want a nifty one like mine you can get a picture in the jpg or gif format and post it in the avatar shop(in smalltalk forum). They will resize it for you. then you just right click it, go to properties. Get the web address and put it in the custum avatar address in edit options. And then you'll have an avatar.
sorry for being confusing.
Junk
Old 03-30-2002, 06:05 PM #3
Rygar

There are not any I-Fram aftermarket triggers available for the I-Frame.

The whole point of the I-Frame is that it IS an aftermarket trigger along woth Grip frame, You couldn;t really make that trigger much better anyway.
Old 03-30-2002, 07:19 PM #4
VinnieNWH

thx for the pic info. I hope somone will come out with some new ones. In my opinion the trigger now is pretty boring and could use a lighting bolt or some other crazy thoes people think up. Thanks again.