PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-21-2002, 07:39 PM #1
WakaWaka11

has been a member for 10 years
Why?

Although TFATF is a good movie but in a way stupid considering much of it is very messed up and is not real. The day that came out, my town turned into rice town. Their were like all of the sudden 100civics within days of when FATF came out, with their 30ft wings that a homeless person could have as a 2story house and those gay white tails that attrach police like nothing else and their . I even saw the fast and the furious stickers that come with the DVD on peoples cars. Somehow and in someway it kinda ruined honda imports, even the civics with real power, it just turned into "peole who own civics are riceboys". My point is, that don't bash civics as much. You can get them just as fast as some z28s,vettes,transams, although MANY of u will not agree with me, that is POSSIBLE, and any person that knew anything about cars would know that. So atleast give respect towards civics with power, so when someone says their gettin a civic, it does not nesscarily (sp) mean they will put rice all over it
Advertisement
Old 03-21-2002, 07:43 PM #2
CrashTestJimbo

I agree with you on this topic. TFATF could have been a good movie. Now though, every kid with a Civic thinks a big spoiler is good. Oh well, to each his own I guess. Boy I would have loved to have been selling a Supra right after that movie came out. All of the sudden, double the value.
Old 03-21-2002, 07:59 PM #3
NitroDucky
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTestJimbo
I agree with you on this topic. TFATF could have been a good movie. Now though, every kid with a Civic thinks a big spoiler is good. Oh well, to each his own I guess. Boy I would have loved to have been selling a Supra right after that movie came out. All of the sudden, double the value.
My plan was to pickup a nice 94 N/A supra for $13000...had the dealer picked out and everything. AND THEN THAT STUPD MOVIE HAD TO COME OTU!! All of the sudden the dealer wouldn't sell it to me at the price he had before..he got $26000 for that car! Wtf?!
Old 03-21-2002, 08:07 PM #4
CrashTestJimbo

It would have been a joyus thing to pick up a Supra, and an RX-7 right before that movie came out. Actually, a dozen of each would have been nice.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:37 PM #5
at the 50

THATF was not a goood movie...it was all complete BS....I can't stand kids who go around saying i want "NOS" in my car.....

Lets get the straigth people..NOS is a compny....DO you go around saying i want DYE in my gun....some things jsut piss me off

And am i theonly one who likes racing with left and right turns...You know racing that involves high level of skill...braking points...etc etc
Old 03-21-2002, 08:43 PM #6
CrashTestJimbo

Thank you at the fifty. I agree about the NOS thing so much. If I heard one more person say they want NOS, I'll hurt someone. What kills me is the girls that saw the movie. The other day, I heard a girl rattaling off what she wanted on her car. She wanted a spoiler, NOS, a turbo, and a J(something)J stand alone fuel management system. I find it ironic that the girl who knew nothing about cars, yet wanted the JJ thing. Guessing by the name, I have a vauge idea of what it is, but I wouldn't bet money that I knew. I think girls got just as carried away with the movie as guys.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:53 PM #7
WakaWaka11

Yeh it means nitrous oxide system (correct me if im wrong), but yeh i head kids in my school that are like, im gona get me a car like the orange one in TFATF and im gona put Naaawwwwwwzzzz in , and they have no idea what they are taking about, like they think the buttons u push on the steering wheels are rocket boosters, it gives u a good laugh tho
Old 03-21-2002, 08:57 PM #8
CrashTestJimbo

I hear ya Waka. What makes me laugh even harder, is the kids with Hyundais/Kias. Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad at what they're made for, but they are economy cars. I love the kids who put a 175 shot of Nitrous Oxide in them. If they ever hit the button, bye bye engine.
Old 03-22-2002, 03:16 PM #9
WakaWaka11

deff,ive seen a few ricer kias and hyudias (sp) alls i can say is GAY. I specially hate it when they paint fire extinguishers blue and put the company name Nos on it or zex and make it seem like they reallly do have nitrous.
Old 03-22-2002, 04:16 PM #10
mr_pollock
Banned

Bleh. Muscle > Rice. Muscle cars look better, sound better, and perform better! To the guy that said you could get a Civic as fast as a Corvette, Camaros and Trans-Ams...That would be a Suped up Civic as fast as a stock 'Vette or Camaro. If you did work on the Vette or Camaro it would smoke a Civic, NOS or no NOS (or any Import for that matter).
Old 03-22-2002, 04:28 PM #11
WakaWaka11

Civic 18 thousand, h22a engine-2500, vortech sc 4000,plus i/h/e and so on it about 25000 and will get u into the high 11s low 12s whith the transam and z28 they run 13s and are about 25000, see now we're comparing apples to apples and civics run faster =) Have a nice day
Old 03-22-2002, 04:30 PM #12
WakaWaka11

one more damn thing, its NITROUS not NOS damnit, NOS is a company who makes nitrous bottles, gesus, get it right
Old 03-22-2002, 04:35 PM #13
WakaWaka11

lol sorry but one more thing, in the word "import" i hope ure not meaning lambos,ferraris,skylines,supras,rx-7s and ect. cus they would rip u a new *******
Old 03-22-2002, 07:54 PM #14
Shaggey
Canuck

my point is put the same stuff on a camaro or a corvette that u put on your civic to get it that much power and u still wont touch them (no engine swaps buddy)
Old 03-22-2002, 08:33 PM #15
mr_pollock
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by WakaWaka11
lol sorry but one more thing, in the word "import" i hope ure not meaning lambos,ferraris,skylines,supras,rx-7s and ect. cus they would rip u a new *******

Talk about comparing Apples to Apples retard. Lambos? Ferraris? Do you know they cost over $100,000? And no, a Supra or Mazda would not take a muscle. A side note...The Saleen S-7 (All American) would rip your mom a new hole. It is faster than Lotus Lambos and Ferraris and whatever you want. It is over $100,000 and that is why I am comparing it to Lambos and Ferraris. Eat me. Muscle > ANYTHING. Oh and you were comparing suped up to stock. That's not apples to apples. Forget cost for a second and compare suped up to suped up, that's apples to apples.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:04 PM #16
WakaWaka11

hahahhaha NO, suped up to suped up its deff not comparing apples to apples. Comparing apples to apples is price *******, u cant "forget" cost, if ure comparing suped up to suped up then yeh, it is a diff but thats comparings oranges to apples. Lol ALOT of supras and rx-7s could eat up a muscle car and then **** it out easily. Their are many 700++hp supras out their, as their are many 700+++hp muscle cars, but supras and rx-7 can hang with them.Don't believe me? ask some supra fanatics, hell most people will tell u that muscle will take them anytime. Ur such a ****n idiot, so retarded///
Old 03-22-2002, 09:31 PM #17
mr_pollock
Banned

Good job you just showed you have the communication abilities of a 7 year old! As I said earlier, you can't compare a non suped up car to a suped up car. LoL. That would be like comparing a normal person to you, it's just not right. Anyways, since you've started this flame war I'm just gonna ignore you from here on. Muscle > Ricers & You. Isn't it interesting that a 30 year old car could blow the hell outta one of these 2003 pieces of ship? Hmm.....Hmm....You got burned.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:52 PM #18
WakaWaka11

Since when were supras 2003, hmm hmm ure GAY. Like i said it before and ill say it again, the only way to compare APPLES TO APPLES IS TOO COMPARE PRICE TO PRICE. Price to price, a civic would beat a mustang,camaro ect. suped up to suped up, ovbiously a mustang and camaro and so on would win.U can ask alot of people, muscle is nice, yes i love muscle cars, i would love to have an old vette, old camaro and so on, but im stickin up for the imports now cus ure such a *******.
Old 03-23-2002, 08:22 AM #19
golfer
IMAREALTUNERLOL

over all i would take an import over a muscle car, just because the way they look...
Old 03-23-2002, 09:19 AM #20
at the 50

Please explain to me what "suped up" is....Because of alll I've seen with teenages is these AWSOME mods

Clear tail lights---15 HP
Big *** useless spoiler--30 hp
Stickers on side of my civic--20 hp
Lowering the car until the tires scrape the car--35hp

^ those are the upgrades that the civic owners got....and look a 100 Hp right there....and to those who dear to go any further get an Intake system/Huge *** annoying F-ing muffler....

Bunch of BS....
Old 03-23-2002, 11:35 AM #21
Shaggey
Canuck

Man your a ****ing idiot comparing car's through price is like comparing them through weight , head room, leg room, storage area, and trying to find how much horse power they have ****in ******* your so arrogant and stupid its not even funny.

new civic and mustang gt arent that far apart in price son.

seriously nobody cares about your fast and the furious loving *** anymore cause all u do is talk **** and throw insults cause u have no penis. its not our fault u cant reproduce go blaim someone else.