Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-29-2002, 10:38 PM #1
Gambit1106

Gambit1106 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Feed tubes on Rats???

Do these things come off???????? I want to put a different feed tube on. I am tempted to try and make a warped RAT. I want to see how my warp will look, feel and perform on my Rat. Has anyone tried it yet? I know I love my warp on my Angel and E-Mag.

Darren
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2002, 12:18 AM #2
Kajo

Kajo is a founding member
I talked to Johnny Rotten about this a few weeks ago. Yes, the feed tubes come off and they are standard impulse threads. The high rise feed tube that comes stock is GREEN loctited on. In order to get it off you are going to need a strap wrench.

The best setup you could hope to obtain for warp on a rat is a lowrise with a 90 degree warp adaptor... I checked into it myself. If you don't want to take a strap wrench to your gun you can send it to e-paintballoutlet and they will actually do it for you.

If you do it, let me know how it turns out... I want to do it too, but it's a pricey venture. The only 90 degree elbow is currently bundled with the PTP kit (agd doesn't make them anymore, in the process of updating) and the PTP warp kit costs 160-180. Couple that with a lowrise such as a demonic strangler or Voodoo and you are talking over 200 bucks for warp... Ill spend that money on paint or something.

Kajo out-
Old 03-30-2002, 12:35 AM #3
Gambit1106

Gambit1106 is a Supporting Member
Actually I already have 2 warps now so I'll just take one off of an existing gun. Another note is that AGD had a manufactuer issue for the 90* elbows. I belive they have them in stock now. I'll have to call and see. I have 2 now but one is cracked. My biggest concern it that there will not be enough kick from the gun to trigger the warp. I'll have to see if I can intelli feed it to the warp like my Angel is.

Darren
Old 03-30-2002, 12:38 AM #4
Kajo

Kajo is a founding member
Yeah...

I am aware that AGD was trying to redesign the 90 degree fitting to be more durable and work better. However, the design failed and the batch they got were basically garbage. The issued a new build order for the old style again, I haven't heard when they are getting them in.

Kajo out-