PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-07-2004, 03:38 PM #1
Conlon

Conlon is a Paintball photographer
Bko

hey i was thinking of getting a bko but i got nothing for it. Do I really need a halo or will a revy o r empire reloader work. and also will co2 work on it or will it abosuetly not work cuz i was figuring saving up for nitro. and if there anything else i need then tell me now.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-07-2004, 03:39 PM #2
Tamato2TaMato
Lord of the Newbies

an egg chops, it would be a paint blender with a revvy

halo is recomended

HPA is NEDDED

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=883037

My leaving sale,good prices and have everything.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post28828507
Old 12-07-2004, 03:54 PM #3
Conlon

anti siphoned co2 or do u need hpa
Old 12-07-2004, 03:56 PM #4
PBplaya22
Banned

well
the gun would work with all of them but it would be a misery to play with all of them

u can either get a halo or get vapor mods to install pds

they are both about the same price

but if u get the bko and send it in to vapor u can use any hopper becasue you have break beam eyes
Old 12-07-2004, 03:57 PM #5
Tamato2TaMato
Lord of the Newbies

anti siphoned can be run with male and female palmer's regs but for that you can get a good hpa system...

Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=883037

My leaving sale,good prices and have everything.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post28828507
Old 12-07-2004, 04:38 PM #6
PBaller 1231

First off you definately need HPA wiht out a dought......second u can use any hopper wiht it but with out a halo its will be a blender.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:00 PM #7
PBplaya22
Banned

well all of you are assuming he can shoot faster than 14 bps.... Conlon how fast can u shoot?
Old 12-07-2004, 05:30 PM #8
Conlon

i dont know how fast i can shoot dont got an electro gun but i can shoot pretty fast.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:42 PM #9
gimpulse69

hey, dude, i had bad experiences with my BKO...it was an absolute lemon and everyone iv talked to has sed the same...mine worked for a day and after that things slowly began to go to hell...my reg was defective, the solenoid was crap, the spring to the ram sucked....basically save up and get a b2k with pds or here's a thought:BUY AN IMPULSE!! they are way more reliable and the customer service is way better and the impulse is one of the most upgradable markers on the market....so yea, thats my 10.29 cents
Old 12-07-2004, 05:48 PM #10
junkyman22
Nor*Cal

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally posted by gimpulse69
hey, dude, i had bad experiences with my BKO...it was an absolute lemon and everyone iv talked to has sed the same...mine worked for a day and after that things slowly began to go to hell...my reg was defective, the solenoid was crap, the spring to the ram sucked....basically save up and get a b2k with pds or here's a thought:BUY AN IMPULSE!! they are way more reliable and the customer service is way better and the impulse is one of the most upgradable markers on the market....so yea, thats my 10.29 cents
Go to hell?

i bet it was your fault your BKO didnt work. 98% of BKO problems are user error
Old 12-07-2004, 06:16 PM #11
allroz42
Womanizer

no need for that. as far as icd's service, i think they have the some of the BEST customer service ever. and i believe its 99%. that majority of me says that it was YOUR fault that you odn't know how to operate a higher end gun, not its fault.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:29 PM #12
gimpulse69

QUOTE::
junkyman22-->Go to hell?

RESPONSE::
dude, how about u go to hell, i mean my gun was tuned by a chic that used to play on iron maidens and owns four of these guns...so dont tell me i dont know how to take care of it...it was a lemon...face it,...and lets see....i believe u just got PONED!!

allroz42-->no need for that. as far as icd's service, i think they have the some of the BEST customer service ever. and i believe its 99%. that majority of me says that it was YOUR fault that you odn't know how to operate a higher end gun, not its fault.

both you guys obviously know my history with guns....every gun iv ever owned, by the time iv had it for maybe a month, i know it inside and out....idk how people can get away with not knowing there gunse inside and out...but dont u be sayin that i cant handle high end guns....lets take a look at the gun setup-->
gameface red impy
-vision
-SP LPR
-vert maxy
-total freak kit
-custon tuned trigger
-and just about nething else u can put on an impulse...and yes, impulses are classified as high end electros...
wow, i didnt think i could pone 2 ppl so hard in one pose but i guess i did
Old 12-07-2004, 09:26 PM #13
TeamGreen
Teh SPLooGE

Quote:
junkyman22-->Go to hell?

dude, how about u go to hell, i mean my gun was tuned by a chic that used to play on iron maidens and owns four of these guns...so dont tell me i dont know how to take care of it...it was a lemon...face it,...and lets see....i believe u just got PONED!!

allroz42-->no need for that. as far as icd's service, i think they have the some of the BEST customer service ever. and i believe its 99%. that majority of me says that it was YOUR fault that you odn't know how to operate a higher end gun, not its fault.

both you guys obviously know my history with guns....every gun iv ever owned, by the time iv had it for maybe a month, i know it inside and out....idk how people can get away with not knowing there gunse inside and out...but dont u be sayin that i cant handle high end guns....lets take a look at the gun setup-->
gameface red impy
-vision
-SP LPR
-vert maxy
-total freak kit
-custon tuned trigger
-and just about nething else u can put on an impulse...and yes, impulses are classified as high end electros...
yep. But you have a few typing errors there. Anyway, your nice imp set up doesn't prove that you know your gun inside and out.

Did you send your gun back to ICD to see if they would fix it? or assume that they wouldn't and complain about their service?
Old 12-08-2004, 02:28 PM #14
frozen_frenzy#1

your $1000 impulse has nothing to do with a bko
frozen_frenzy#1
Old 12-08-2004, 04:01 PM #15
PBplaya22
Banned

well the 99% bko problems by user error is def true

if you get it get that and an egg with z board and hpa and you shoulkd be good for while

but before you go play or start tuning it or adjusting the velocty make sure you read the manual like 3 times because its kinda confusing
Old 12-08-2004, 04:17 PM #16
m4rine

Quote:
junkyman22-->Go to hell?

gameface red impy
-vision
-SP LPR
-vert maxy
-total freak kit
-custon tuned trigger

Impulses are not quite high end electros, far from it. How do you explain this, they operate identically to a b2k, they come with inferior parts stock, ****ty trigger, NO lpr, horrible eyes, and a horrible frame. And they cost MORE then a b2k. And anyone should know their gun inside and out before they even buy it, its called research.

chances are that chick didnt know didly squat about the gun. And even if it was a 'lemon' then you could have sent it back to ICD and had it totally repaired and sent back to you in a couple of weeks or so.

face it, you had no clue what you were doing with your BKO, and you are an idiot.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:50 PM #17
gimpulse69

ok, i see i have a little competition here...but were'nt we supposed to tell this kid if he should get a BKO or not and what loader to use on it...but u peeps have just turned it into a boxing ring.,...

look buddy, if u are lookin at gettin a BKO then make sure they let u use it for at least a week even if it costs u some money...that will show you their crap factor...

and im really sick of all the quote nonsense so lemme just sum up what these a-holes are tryin to say-->

m4rine--yeah, impys do come with a bad stock double trigger...thats why i got a magno blade trigger for it...and the triggers of all guns come down to the gram of switches used, the type of trigger (blade vs 2finger), magnet or spring, and the way you adjust the trigger...and within like 25-30 bucks you can have a nice trigger on a nice 45 frame...which is the style of frame that like 85% of all guns use (impulse, shocker, trix, timmy, cocker, and many many others). and you also said that they cost more than a B2k? yeah they do, by maybe like 25-50 bucks which in the paintball world is a negligable difference....bow about the 400 dollar difference between the alias timmy and alias ripper timmy? same board, same eyes, same reg, same paint schemes...i mean come now, you really have to realize that ur comparing a gun that is used on philly all a's, nasty x, strange (impulse) vs a gun that i have never seen used by any major teams, umm, EVER...

team green & m4rine--> yes i did send the gun back to ICD and it took them a month and frickin half to get it back to me!! this was during during prime play time in new york so there went half of my summer without a gun and half of my summer missing out on play time...

and lets see what sending it to ICD got me....A STILL CRAPPY GUN!! it came back exactly the same way i sent it....it was getting horrible shoot down...and by horrible i mean like one shot on speed and the other just rolling out....one shot on speed, another rolling out....fullspeed, rollout...and thats what i dealt with for a week b4 i sent it and rite wen i got it back and gassed it all up....
everyone i talk to at the park i work at says that BKO's are notorious blenders, which they are....and they have tendancies to get gas leak and gas flo probs...

lets give this kid some info he can use....for hoppers dude, u wanna just pone out the money all the way up front kuz then u wont hafta get another hopper till u start playin on a team and need a backup...get the reloader B...they are so reliable and everyone at my park uses em....and what players on good teams dont admit is that they have empire boards in their halo hoppers so that their sponsors dont complain...and u can get the empire reloader b board for like 55 bucks on www.paintballgear.com....awesome site...

BKO IS B K NO!!