PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-05-2004, 05:17 PM #1
Tipp-sy Custom

Help!!!

I need to know from anyone..what is good. I have a tippmann 98 custom with rt and stock. I have a quantom but for x-mas i want to get a halo tsa loader and a evil driver barrel. Do you think i shud change anything at all? i need to kno asap so i can beg my parents..i dont want them orferin all this stuff if it aint good enough.
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2004, 05:34 PM #2
Tipp-sy Custom

Arrow CO2 tank help

my co2 is actin ****ed up....every time i get it filled..and i play..it isnt filled all the way. the reason i kno this is cause i have an r/t and it shoots auto as long as u have full air. when u run out it shoots semi and thats all it shoots..is there a way to fix this prob or shud i just get a new tank?
Old 12-05-2004, 06:54 PM #3
NDbackplaya44
new gun fund 600/600

The hopper I would change the tsa out for a empire reloader , reloader2, or revvy. Just because empire and viewloader are know for there top notch agitating loaders. Odyssey tsa is ugly and it has nothing on a revvy or reloader. There are more parts out for the revvy and reloader. Odyssey customer support is a pain to contact. Just go with empire or viewloader and safe yourself the trouble.

The evil driver is a one piece evil pipe, and you can never go wrong with evil. I would recommend over the evil driver the custom products 2 piece. It has more customability, less porting for better efficency, and I just like better than the driver.

As for the co2 problem it isn't the tank it is your r/t. Go back and read the manual to make sure you have everything installed properly. I don't know much about the r/t so I could be wrong. There isn't much that can go wrong mechanics wise with the co2 tank. Hope everything turns out okay.

peace,
ND

"He's in the christmas tree!"

"Ref, check the bunny!"

"Alright, off the break, I want you to go for the pumpkin on the fifty. I'll be covering you from the Santa."

quote by teaKnikal
Old 12-05-2004, 09:49 PM #4
SmittyIsGod
If I said it, its true.

The RT has a tendency to do that because its operation is based off tank output pressure so, as the tank goes from full to empty the performance of the RT is gonna change. Make the switch to HPA and you will see a HUGE difference. Since the tank output on HPA is regulated, there will be no change in output pressure as the tank becomes less full and the RT will perform consistently all day long. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, RT's LOVE HPA.
Old 12-09-2004, 06:31 PM #5
nastyshocker3

drop forward and tippmanns use alot of air it suks i know how u feel
psycho ballistics bullet drop-forward
12v Revolution

theres no exception for perfection