Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2004, 02:26 PM #1
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
what do i need

hey guys i'm curious to what i need to run n2 or compressed air through my 98 custom. I know i need a tank but what other parts will i need and if u can help me out by giving me some sites that i can by the stuff i need would be very helpful. Will i need to replace any internals?
thank you
rocknryan19 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 12-05-2004, 03:00 PM #2
I love my Cock er
GelFreak91's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
 has been a member for 10 years
nothing is needed other than an HPA tank.
*Vengeance - Prepare, Pursue, Punish*

- Team Ultimate '06 Black Magic Cocker
Predator board, Tuned and ported, valving Ram Tuning, Trigger work, Regulator tuning, LPR Locking Screw, And some Secret Mojo Stuff

Feedback +7/-0
GelFreak91 is offline  
Old 12-05-2004, 03:01 PM #3
halfbreed 26
Join Date: May 2001
 has been a member for 10 years
you dont need nothing else ,except if you want to go low pressure ,you would need a reg of sometype .the 98 can run on either co2 or hp.
halfbreed 26 is offline  
Old 12-05-2004, 03:33 PM #4
insane_clown_killer's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
insane_clown_killer is playing at Living Legends VI
insane_clown_killer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
nothing but the LP system is nice to have
also on IOG, ICDO, AOG, MCB

If you see something posted for sale from me check for it on ebay. I am no longer online selling any other way.
insane_clown_killer is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump