If so

#1 Flatline

#2 Dye ultralight

#3. Lapco bigshot

if not

#1. Dye ultralight

#2. Lapco bigshot

#3. Flatline

Also consider the J&J ceramic. they shoot consistant with barrels costing twice as much. (Rather than the bigshot)
Old 12-22-2004, 03:36 PM #3
Frank101
legit legit legit

Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
i disagree... although the flatline may b a little bigger, heavyier, nd harder to clean(just a little). i find it 2 b a great set up for wen i play speed ball for many reasons:
1.) it shoots really far nd most of the time at the futher ranges, say end 2 end on a 3-5 man speedball field the balls will break on inpact.

2.) if u practice, u can get the ball to curve just rite around the bunker or a snake nd get somone out indirectly w/ an indirect shot at them.

3.)Flat trajectory nd very good accuracy(provided decent paint nd velocity)

i had had only 1 ball break using cheap BE paint(got it as a gift) nd shooting in about 30*. i shot 7+ cases threw it nd had only had that 1 break in barrel.

as far as all theose rumors got"its a bigger target to get enliminated with...." i ve yet 2 been eliminated from a barrel hit. i play mid nd agressive fron at times nd havent. also this barrel is only 10in. which is 2 inch. shorter than the standard 12in barrel meaning being more manuverable. if i think ne thing else later ill post back.

hope this helped
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Old 12-22-2004, 04:50 PM #4
warrior75w

i say if u dont want to spend alot of money and u want a good barrel try the new tippmann werks barrel its real accurate and comes in 3 sizes 12 in 14 in 16 in and its only $50
Old 12-23-2004, 11:44 AM #5
PimpinSpyder
EZ MONEY

i think dye is one of the best in barrels flatlines shoot way to slow
Old 12-23-2004, 05:47 PM #6
Frank101
legit legit legit

Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
if a flatline shot slow it would b able 2 maintain velocity to travel as far nd for it 2 break on the target. as far as it does shoot it accompolishes that. if it was slow it would fall way short of wat it does
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Old 12-25-2004, 10:05 PM #7
Blindside#8

get a 14in dye ultralight
DBS Kidz #88
Brandon olsen
aka the guy in the snake