Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-01-2004, 10:41 PM #1
Arrival
I kick you in the nuts!

has been a member for 10 years
Attitudes

Some of you people need an adjustment on attitude. I'm quite ashamed at the level of immaturity on this new board; how can you call yourselves true paintball fans if you don't at least show some respect to those who stand at the top of tournament paintball? With the insane amount of work some of teams put into the sport to be where they are today, like or dislike a team, just about every one of them deserves respect. Most of the posts I read consist of somone going out of thier way to be an ***.
I'm sure if I ever made a name for myself in professional paintball and worked hard all along the way, the last thing I'd want is to be taking crap from some kids on an internet forum. I'm sure the same applies to a lot of you out there; if you plan on making it to that position.
With that being said, please do what you can to make this a friendly environment in which the players and posters can hold civilized and decent conversations. My utmost respect goes to team Infamous along with many others for thier work and dedication; making professional paintball the sport it is today.
Hate Me- Children of Bodom
WDP Supporter, proud A4-Fly owner
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2004, 10:45 PM #2
pbmatt74
Am I where I think I am?

pbmatt74 is a Supporting Member
Re: Attitudes

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrival
Some of you people need an adjustment on attitude. I'm quite ashamed at the level of immaturity on this new board; how can you call yourselves true paintball fans if you don't at least show some respect to those who stand at the top of tournament paintball? With the insane amount of work some of teams put into the sport to be where they are today, like or dislike a team, just about every one of them deserves respect. Most of the posts I read consist of somone going out of thier way to be an ***.
I'm sure if I ever made a name for myself in professional paintball and worked hard all along the way, the last thing I'd want is to be taking crap from some kids on an internet forum. I'm sure the same applies to a lot of you out there; if you plan on making it to that position.
With that being said, please do what you can to make this a friendly environment in which the players and posters can hold civilized and decent conversations. My utmost respect goes to team Infamous along with many others for thier work and dedication; making professional paintball the sport it is today.
I agree whole heartedly. 99.9% of the haters would ask for an autograph or a picture in person. It's just immature e-toughguys who just need to stay out of this thread if they don't like the team.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:58 PM #3
AO Nick O Time
AZN

AO Nick O Time is a Supporting Member

lol true, but i dunn think they really care i mean they know that they kick *** and plus its just like u said, the person making fun of em is just some kid on he internet.

My Feedback
Old 12-02-2004, 12:26 AM #4
justpaintball07

Up for that
Portland Shipyard FoXball #09

Proud to play at Fox 4 Paintball in Upton, MA
Proud supporter of The Siege Paintball in Mukwonago, WI

<3MWPB<3
Old 12-02-2004, 02:01 AM #5
RokindaDmfizzle
RYAN MARTIN #12

RokindaDmfizzle is a Professional paintball player
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the USPL
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the PSP
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the APPA Pro division
i know i hate how people just treat this form like its st and flame and ****. i mean they should be thankfull that infamous paid (dont know if they had to pay but w/e) for us to have a form to learn about them and stuff. if people keep flaming they will close this form and i dont want that to happen infamous is one of my fav teams.
Ryan "Meezy" Martin #12
TEAM XSV
Old 12-02-2004, 02:05 AM #6
Deadlock2k1
Back to basics

Deadlock2k1 is a Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrival

Oh so true. I just wish we could get past instant flame wars.