PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-25-2004, 10:32 PM #64
tampatimmy
Banned

holy bps batman, nice pic pat!

How did you set this up d00d! Nice pic, probably one of the best posts I've seen on here
Old 11-25-2004, 10:34 PM #65
ChrisSmith

has been a member for 10 years
Also what type of HALO are you using..............try emprire, victory, and ANGRY if u can get ur hands on one i here they are the fastest.

differnt halos feed better on differnt types of guns
Old 11-25-2004, 10:35 PM #66
tampatimmy
Banned

what does raising your Dwell do to your bps? I've seen a few people write this. How would raising your Dwell increase BPS?

thanks
Old 11-25-2004, 10:36 PM #67
tampatimmy
Banned

I'm using an Empire Reloader B, with fresh batteries on the 2nd and 3rd speed setting

sometimes the 3rd setting causes balls to break in the feedneck from pressure, so depending on the paint, I'll go to the 2nd setting
Old 11-25-2004, 10:44 PM #68
empiretimmy53

Quote:
Originally posted by tampatimmy
what does raising your Dwell do to your bps? I've seen a few people write this. How would raising your Dwell increase BPS?

thanks
dwell is how long the solenoid stays open or sumtin like that so if your dwell is set up right your solenoid could stay open for a really short amount of time allowing the firing process to be shorter letting you shoot faster...but it effects consistency or it starves your marker from air i think
Old 11-25-2004, 10:48 PM #69
alphanu22
(◣_◢)

Annual Supporting Member
alphanu22 is a Supporting Member
alphanu22 is a Paintball photographer
alphanu22 works for a Paintball manufacturer
nothing of the sort^^^
Old 11-25-2004, 10:49 PM #70
empiretimmy53

ok then what is it i wasnt too sure
Old 11-26-2004, 12:44 AM #71
DarkIntim1dator
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by crispy830
This thread is not detering anyone If you think a this thread is going to stop someone from buying a timmy, then you have issues. People are going to continue buying timmy's because they are great guns and perform well. A few people not being able to shoot past 15 bps is only going to deter a few ignorant people from buying an Intimidator.

On another note, he isn't spreading lies and misconceptions. Some of the Frenzy's really won't go past 15 bps without rediculously fast fingers. They just won't bounce at all, at 15 is pretty much the fastest people can pull. He running some tests, he's not claiming anything yet.

As for your gun being so fast...Don't you have a modded switch on there + a bouncy critical?? I guarantee that you could not make my Alias do 24 with paint or even 18 in dryfire with my stock trigger and switch. I know your fingers aren't that fast and you are relying on a modded switch, so stop bragging about how you are the master of setting up a trigger. It's really not that hard to do.

Seriously, you need to get over yourself. You act like you are the ultimate master timmy tech and know everything about anything when half the time, you are just making yourself look like a chode.
Right.. And you're the newb making "Can't get past 15BPS!!" threads, lmfao.

You just said: "Some of the Frenzy's really won't go past 15 bps without rediculously fast fingers"

Hey wait, that doesn't make any sense. So with insanely fast fingers, like you are saying, you CAN pull faster than 15bps. I don't see how that would be a board problem. Your explanation is that some Frenzies don't want to bounce at all... You don't get any bounce from the board in dry fire without gas in the first place...

FYI, I sold my modded Frenzy for $375, my Dark and Alias are now both using stock Frenzys. I pull 18 on my Alias and Dark with the stock triggers (Function on the Dark and stock Alias trigger). With my Critical I am able to get a higher ROF in forced. I'll get some pictures for you.

The cap is 18 on dry fire like I have previously stated. Grow up, move out of your mommy and daddys house, learn to set a trigger and pull, newb.

Last edited by DarkIntim1dator : 11-26-2004 at 12:59 AM.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:13 AM #72
socalballa66
Grebb

socalballa66 is a Supporting Member
WAS > Frenzy... Enough Said.
Old 11-26-2004, 01:16 AM #73
DarkIntim1dator
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by socalballa66
WAS > Frenzy... Enough Said.
Huh?
Old 11-26-2004, 01:23 AM #74
crispy830
-Enigma-

crispy830 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkIntim1dator
Right.. And you're the newb making "Can't get past 15BPS!!" threads, lmfao.

You just said: "Some of the Frenzy's really won't go past 15 bps without rediculously fast fingers"

Hey wait, that doesn't make any sense. So with insanely fast fingers, like you are saying, you CAN pull faster than 15bps. I don't see how that would be a board problem. Your explanation is that some Frenzies don't want to bounce at all... You don't get any bounce from the board in dry fire without gas in the first place...

FYI, I sold my modded Frenzy for $375, my Dark and Alias are now both using stock Frenzys. I pull 18 on my Alias and Dark with the stock triggers (Function on the Dark and stock Alias trigger). With my Critical I am able to get a higher ROF in forced. I'll get some pictures for you.

The cap is 18 on dry fire like I have previously stated. Grow up, move out of your mommy and daddys house, learn to set a trigger and pull, newb.
1. Ya I'm a noob I'm sure I've been playing paintball alot longer than you.

2. What I said made perfect sense, you just can't comprehend things that you read. If a board won't bounce, you obviously need insanely fast fingers to get over 15 bps. I never claimed any board malfunction. I don't see zero bounce as a malfunction, so I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

3. Who said there was no gas in my or any other of these people's markers?? Obviously no gas in the gun would inhibit bounce. Maybe you should read things before you assume them.

4. ROFL, you are telling me to grow up I'd be willing to bet money that your mommy and daddy pay for most of your paintball gear and you either still live at home, or are in college. I'm pretty damn sure that you aren't independent and live on your own. So I'm failing to see why you would tell me to move out of my mommy and daddy's house.

The fact of the matter is that you don't read well, and you obviously can't comprehend what you do read. You make stupid assumptions and try to throw them back at people and just make yourself look like an even bigger tool in the process. I'm sorry if my post made you get all butt hurt, however, you still are a chode no matter how you look at it. I'm pretty sure that if I took a poll of this forum regarding your popularity in here, I'm pretty sure that the results would hurt your big tough online ego. Ask your mom to buy you a case of paint and we can meet up at SC this weekend and see if you actually play paintball, or just run your mouth.

AIM=crispy830

My Feedback
Final Quitting PB Sale
Barrel Sale
Old 11-26-2004, 01:31 AM #75
patotb1

empiretimmy53 was right the lower the dwell the faster ur gun can cycle but it dose mess up the consistancey of ur gun but if set right then it will work perfect

pat

Matt Trebek Is a PIMP (Alex Trebek's son)
Pink Lady Nexus Ego
Pink Lady DC1
RIP - Jaime "Jimmy" Alvarez
Old 11-26-2004, 08:46 AM #76
-x BuRt x-

-x BuRt x- is a Supporting Member
Quote:
well unless someone knows how to get WAS into a frenzy, we're stuck like chuck
I talked to the guy at Wicked Air Sportz and he said they are in the process of making WAS for alias style timmies. Woo Hoo.

HUGE QUITTING PB GEARBAG SALE
Old 11-26-2004, 10:29 AM #77
Bloencustoms
let it burn

I dont have any trouble admitting that I have very slow fingers. With the air off I can only pull 10 in simulate mode. With air on in simulate, I get the usual 15 that everyone else seems to be stuck at, and with paint on the field, I got it up to 16 in forced mode. Either way, 16 feels ridiculously fast, so I'm not complaining. I'm using a Frenzy 116 in an Empire with debounce set to 5.0 and mbounce set to 1. Dwell is at 8.0. I have a CP ball bearing trigger with a 3mm pull, and the activation point at the beginning of the stroke. The return spring has been removed so it uses the microswitch only to return the trigger. I run the 'noid at about 75 psi out of the lpr. Even if the board was capped at 15, it's still the fastest gat I've ever had the pleasure of shooting at people.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:37 AM #78
dantriggerhappy

Quote:

thanks
It causes the internals to move with more force/air, causing more mechanical bounce (when your trigger will bounce from the kick of the gun or moving parts).

Dan

Disgustingly Large Sale
Old 11-26-2004, 02:36 PM #79
FrEeFlOw_WaRd

ight u might have gotten an nxl board maybe... think of it... 15 bps max... he got at psp ..... im guessing its that and if not tighten the return spring and make the trigger activation at the start and then relube ur ram and bolt set gun on delay and put on deboune 2 and mbounce.. 1

Dwell- is how long your valve is open this should be set at around 9 and the higher it is the more blowback but more bounce but.... the cycle time is down try setting it at 9

- WaRd
Old 11-26-2004, 02:59 PM #80
redstang
Banned

Why dont you all just save some time trying to make your fenzys fast and get a WAS.

WAS ownez frenzy.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:09 PM #81
FrEeFlOw_WaRd

redstang and all others... is the WAS board out for Alias's yet??? no... so shut ur mouth and help the kid out
Old 11-26-2004, 03:22 PM #82
DarkIntim1dator
Banned

Quote:
1. Ya I'm a noob I'm sure I've been playing paintball alot longer than you.

2. What I said made perfect sense, you just can't comprehend things that you read. If a board won't bounce, you obviously need insanely fast fingers to get over 15 bps. I never claimed any board malfunction. I don't see zero bounce as a malfunction, so I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

3. Who said there was no gas in my or any other of these people's markers?? Obviously no gas in the gun would inhibit bounce. Maybe you should read things before you assume them.

4. ROFL, you are telling me to grow up I'd be willing to bet money that your mommy and daddy pay for most of your paintball gear and you either still live at home, or are in college. I'm pretty damn sure that you aren't independent and live on your own. So I'm failing to see why you would tell me to move out of my mommy and daddy's house.

The fact of the matter is that you don't read well, and you obviously can't comprehend what you do read. You make stupid assumptions and try to throw them back at people and just make yourself look like an even bigger tool in the process. I'm sorry if my post made you get all butt hurt, however, you still are a chode no matter how you look at it. I'm pretty sure that if I took a poll of this forum regarding your popularity in here, I'm pretty sure that the results would hurt your big tough online ego. Ask your mom to buy you a case of paint and we can meet up at SC this weekend and see if you actually play paintball, or just run your mouth.
More like you can't comprehend what you wrote.

Quote:
Some of the Frenzy's really won't go past 15 bps without rediculously fast fingers. They just won't bounce at all
I am in college, but my parents don't pay for my paintball gear. I pay for my own apartment as well.

Don't worry little bud, I'm not butt hurt.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:33 PM #83
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
Guys he doesn't care what you guys have hit on your guns, the fact is that all frenzys are different, one of the reasons I dont like them. 2 of my friends baught alias type guns (alias, and nd) and they set up the trigger EXACTLY the same and did the exact same settings and the Alias just ripped with incredible bounce while the ND was bearly getting 15. They switched off guns to make sure it wasn't just sower finger, and the Alias hauled, while the ND was doing 15..
Lilman and Zero: Shutting down BS-fountain posters across the digital nation. "
Want to know the secret to getting laid? Click here!
Old 11-26-2004, 03:36 PM #84
lilman
rawr.

lilman is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by FrEeFlOw_WaRd
ight u might have gotten an nxl board maybe... think of it... 15 bps max... he got at psp ..... im guessing its that and if not tighten the return spring and make the trigger activation at the start and then relube ur ram and bolt set gun on delay and put on deboune 2 and mbounce.. 1

Dwell- is how long your valve is open this should be set at around 9 and the higher it is the more blowback but more bounce but.... the cycle time is down try setting it at 9

- WaRd
If it was an NXL board he would be walking 5 bps and it would go full auto.. not an NXL board.
Lilman and Zero: Shutting down BS-fountain posters across the digital nation. "
Want to know the secret to getting laid? Click here!