1.) Team name:
In the process of being decided.
2.) State, County, City your team is based:
Southern California, Los Angeles.
3.) What format and division and what events/league:
7-man Rookie / XPSL, PSP, NPPL.
4.) Home fields:
SCV and Outlaw.
5.) Years in existence:
Started forming 2 months ago.
- We are in the process of forming an extremely competitive 7 man rookie team (or novice depending on player experience/skill) comprised of only experienced tournament players. Players >= 18 preferred.
7.) Any special requirements:
- You are required to support yourself financially, both for practices and for tournaments.
- You must have the skill level and speed to keep up with a fast and aggressive team.
- You especially must not complain about doing drills. Doing so will immediately get you cut! Regardless of your skill level. And that is if you make the team.
- A high-end marker is not required, but STRONGLY preferred. However, if you make the team, and are under-performming ROF wise or any other (marker related) wise (at the descretion of the captain) , you will not be asked, but will be required to purchase a marker that is competent.
The team will practice at least
once per week, but sometimes twice+. The practices will be held usually at the home fields.
be able to make the minimum required
once per week practice.[/list=A]
10.) Contact info for the team:
If you are interested, feel that this is for you and
you meet the requirements.