M98 Barrel - Page 2 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Which barrel for the M98 Custom? (Under $65)
J&J Ceramic 4 23.53%
32 Degrees Terminator 1 5.88%
Dye Xcel 4 23.53%
Other - Please Reply 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

 
Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-30-2001, 01:50 AM #22
dager
Mega Moderator
 
dager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: LaPorte, IN
dager is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
dager supports Sherwood Forest
i have one for my m98 and most of the rummors have a foundation in fact but are usualy blown out of proportion.. yes it dose increase range, the accuracy is ok, but this is because you have to use a smaller bore paint to get the best effect out of the barrel. the reason why people say the short range accuracy is crap is the balls actualy drop a bit when they come out of the barrel and then they rise back to normal. of course your going to use a bit more air since the balls dont fit perfecly in the barrels but its not so bad you can say it has hoible efficency. personaly i wasnt very happy with the flatline but the barrel just wasnt practical for my style of play. if you like to stay back and shoot its a good investment.
__________________
Skill doesn't require batteries.

Team ESP
dager is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2001, 08:15 PM #23
twisterz
 
 
twisterz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Richmond, VA
 has been a member for 10 years
99% of the time i play speedball, and the other 1% wooded...i generally use diablo blaze, but in all im not sure if the flatline would benefit me, let alone the price tag on it.
twisterz is offline  
Old 05-11-2001, 04:36 PM #24
sorisko
 
sorisko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Vermont
 has been a member for 10 years
Its me again... I have a 16" CP barrel on my M98, and again I absolutly love the barrel.... its accurate, but louder then the progressive...
sorisko is offline  
 




Posting Rules
Forum Jump