PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-22-2004, 07:16 PM #1
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Christian Rapper Mr. Beem.

My girlfriend played one of his songs for me, and neither of us are normally fans of rap music, but this song really appealed to both of us. I can't find any of his songs to download or any info on him at all.

If anyone has some of his songs or info on him, please reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Justin
ANYMORE
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-22-2004, 07:22 PM #2
El Presidente
Flux = Rad

has been a member for 10 years
Here
Old 11-22-2004, 07:34 PM #3
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

I've already searched around, he's not very well known. Can anyone help me out?
ANYMORE
Old 11-22-2004, 08:55 PM #4
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Anyone?
ANYMORE
Old 11-23-2004, 10:32 AM #5
c0sm0NauT
busted

christian rappers are so much better than mainstream rappers.

Buy my Bass equipment!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=869302
Old 11-23-2004, 02:44 PM #6
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

I agree, that's why I can stand to listen to it. It's not about adultry or murder lol. Have you heard any Mr. Beem?
ANYMORE
Old 11-23-2004, 03:41 PM #7
El Presidente
Flux = Rad

Lots of rap/hip-hop isn't about adultery or murder.
Old 11-23-2004, 03:45 PM #8
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

I know, but alot is. No chrsitian rap is. Therefor it is better. Thanks for your time stallion.
ANYMORE
Old 11-23-2004, 03:50 PM #9
El Presidente
Flux = Rad

Quote:
Originally posted by Em1Kid288
I know, but alot is. No chrsitian rap is. Therefor it is better. Thanks for your time stallion.
Hello! I'm ignorant!
Old 11-23-2004, 04:09 PM #10
zack

Quote:
What the hell? Your posts really make me mad. You're just a christian with his head up his ***. Dude, just chill out, aight?

Anyway, now to actually address your post.
1. I listen to rap that talks about horrible things that I'd never do because I see the art in being able to rhyme. I listen to some music for the lyrics and some music for how it sounds. I can fully enjoy songs that talk about murder and such because I see that art and skill behind it all.
2. when you use the word "better" in the context of music you are automaticly wrong. Period. No music is "better" than other music. It is 100% taste.
3. even if you can have "better" music, you are wrong to seperate rap into "normal rap" and "christian rap," there are many other ways to sub-divide the genre. This means that A. there are sub-divisions other than christian that don't include the things you find offensive and B. even if you want to compare them as "normal rap" and "christian rap" you are STILL wrong because you have to take the best of each and compare them as opposed to looking at the totality of each. That means that you look at the part of "normal rap" that doesn't include what you find it offensive.

Long story short: stop posting, you're ignorant and arrogant.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:35 PM #11
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Well aren't you just a tough little feller...

You're comments don't anger me, but don't attack me for being a Christian, and I won't attack you for being a pothead or whatever it is that you are. K? It's that simple. But, you're entitled to your opinion, as am I. So, suggesting I stop posting because of my opinion is just your opinion, which means it's a hypocritical thought. Better luck next time buddy.

Now, if anyone has any information on Mr. Beem it'd be greatly appreciated.
ANYMORE
Old 11-23-2004, 07:41 PM #12
El Presidente
Flux = Rad

That really isn't an opinion, it's more of an analysis.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:09 PM #13
zack

Quote:
Well aren't you just a tough little feller...

You're comments don't anger me, but don't attack me for being a Christian, and I won't attack you for being a pothead or whatever it is that you are. K? It's that simple. But, you're entitled to your opinion, as am I. So, suggesting I stop posting because of my opinion is just your opinion, which means it's a hypocritical thought. Better luck next time buddy.

Now, if anyone has any information on Mr. Beem it'd be greatly appreciated.
1. you skipped the majority of my post. I can only conclude that you don't have an answer.
2. I wasn't attacking you for being a christian. I have absolutly no issues with christians. I just don't like arrogant christians, that's all.
3. This isn't mean as an attack. I'm simply saying that your posts make me angry and I'm telling you what I think of you. I don't dislike you yet.
4. as elpresidente said, what I posted was not an opinion, it was an analysis of the logic you're using.
5. I think it's HIGHLY amusing that you think I'm a pot head. I've never touched any drugs, alchohol or really ANYTHING. I'm not very sexualy active and I don't really do anything at all that goes against christian morals other than not being a christian.

Try again.

And try searching alternate spellings of the name. "beam" maybe?

Last edited by zack : 11-23-2004 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:09 PM #14
Em1Kid288
♥LOVE♥

Is it a fact? No, therefor it is an opinion. If you could stop ruining my thread for no reason I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I read the rest of your post, and like I said, it doesn't anger me because i'm above getting flustered by other opinions. So, no need to go into further details about it because I don't care what it said. I won't dignify it with a repsonse regarding it.

I thought you were a guy in the marijuana thread. My apologies if it wasn't you. Props on staying clean.

I tried Bean, Beam, Beem, Been, and several other variations and similar words. No luck. He must be one of those "underground" fellers...
ANYMORE

Last edited by Em1Kid288 : 11-23-2004 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:13 PM #15
zack

What I stated essentialy is fact though. I analyzed the logic you employed and tested it to find out how well it worked. It didn't work out too well. Had I questioned your conclusions, perhaps you could say I was offering an opinion, but I actualy questioned the train of thought the led you to those conclusions and found it to be lacking.

I'm not trying to piss you off at all, I'm just trying to show you the error of your way, I suppose. I really don't like to see people trash other music, it makes me really angry.

Most underground rappers have websites, this is pretty odd. I'll do some googleing later tonight and see what I come up with.

Last edited by zack : 11-23-2004 at 08:16 PM.