PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-28-2005, 02:08 PM #1
Zurel_Darrillian

Question Ariakon ACP Reviews wanted

I use a SIM-4 Elite but want a pistol for some close-quarters games that I play (and maybe Iíll carry it as a sidearm when Iím using the SIM-4). I have been eyeing the Ariakon ACP but the only review Iíve read gave it a 6.5 /10. Iíve never seen an Ariakon weapon far so poorly. Does anybody out there own one of these? And if so, what do they think of it? Otherwise Iím leaning towards a Zeus G1 or 2. Recommendations, pleaseÖ
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2005, 03:50 PM #2
WarHamster
Ablative Pointman

has been a member for 10 years
Well... it's true that several people have been having problems with their ACP's (myself included). From what I've seen, the issues have always been minor things like needing to put locktite on a screw to seal the air system & such.

I can't compare it to a Zues or other pistols as I've never used any, but I have been quite impressed by my ACP. I will just say this though, before you jump for an ACP wait a month or two. Ariakon just hinted that their alternate pistol the OverLord will be out soon as well. The OverLord will be the ACP's brother much like the SIM-5 to the SIM-4. Similar internally, but externally it has a different look & style.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:11 PM #3
AriakonDevilDog
Team ShortBus

has been a member for 10 years
If you want reviews of the ACP, go to the Ariakon forum. I'd recommend you becoming a member anyways because you already own an Ariakon marker. Where did you see that review?
Old 01-28-2005, 05:09 PM #4
Zurel_Darrillian

ADD: I saw the review on pbreview.com. Until I found this site that was pretty much the only reveiw I found. I probably will go check out the ariakon forum.

Here is the link:
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/3324/