PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-20-2004, 10:33 PM #1
VelocityPB

has been a member for 10 years
Team Practices @ Velocity

All teams need to schedule practices by Wed evening 8PM. The later in the week you call the less likely you will get field time, because more and more teams are setting up practices.

Team captains need to check availability before you set practices with your teams. If you would like to submit a practice schedule with a phone number so I can contact you, that would be helpful.

Posting practices on the internet before you check with Velocity just makes people angry when they show up expecting to practice with teams they are not part of.

Only teams recognized by Velocity will be allowed the $10 per person practice fee.

Call Ahead it's a benefit to you as well as the park.

All teams that have rosters with us need to bring the new roster for '05. Complete with names and phone numbers. All team members under 18 need a waiver signed by a parent every time you check in. You can print these from the website and bring them with you. www.velocitypaintball.com Paintball Park, Forms, Release of Liability Waiver.

Any questions 1-877-283-2720. There is an option to start early and get your practice time in before the walk-ons get to the field but you must set this up with Denise.

Thank You!
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2004, 01:17 PM #2
so_cal_kid (Banned)
Banned

thanks alot i will call u guys soon
Old 11-21-2004, 01:24 PM #3
clarkie
[og]Clarkis Maximus[/og]

has been a member for 10 years
kool. someone PM me and let me get a practice with u ...(div3 or div2 in nppl/xpsl/PSP! )